It's been a while

AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By AthleticShark

Hey everyone, it has been a while since I have said anything. First off I hate GB's new look. I mean it looks nice, but the profile organization is crap. I mean I can only see some of my friends blogs on the front page not even in my profile where it is supposed to be also, and really it is just an inconvenience and I think their is some work to be done before they can call this a permanent look for a while...

Got Halo Wars SE with the Mythic maps whenever that came out and I have not touched it. I got the skulls, but the game and Halo 3 multiplayer wise...eh

Killzone2 is fucking awesome. I have been waiting for a nice FPS that is just really fun to play. I love the game and it is nice to be playing my PS3 again. 

I also have been playing this compilation of old Sega games called Sonic's Sega Collection or whatever and it is really cool. I have a few of the games like Comix Zone and it is nice to replay them without having to dig out the old console. I am gunning for 1000/1000, but the hardest achievements are Columns because you need to get 20k points on easy and that takes FOREVER and also beating Dr. Robotniks Mean Bean Machine. Other then that I should be able to get 900/1000 at the very least.

RE5 comes out Friday and I cannot wait. That has really been it, but if you want to play some RE5 co-op or even some NHL 09 add me to XBL or even Killzone 2 add me.

XBL: xXHellBound93Xx
PSN: HellBound

AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By AthleticShark

Hey everyone, it has been a while since I have said anything. First off I hate GB's new look. I mean it looks nice, but the profile organization is crap. I mean I can only see some of my friends blogs on the front page not even in my profile where it is supposed to be also, and really it is just an inconvenience and I think their is some work to be done before they can call this a permanent look for a while...

Got Halo Wars SE with the Mythic maps whenever that came out and I have not touched it. I got the skulls, but the game and Halo 3 multiplayer wise...eh

Killzone2 is fucking awesome. I have been waiting for a nice FPS that is just really fun to play. I love the game and it is nice to be playing my PS3 again. 

I also have been playing this compilation of old Sega games called Sonic's Sega Collection or whatever and it is really cool. I have a few of the games like Comix Zone and it is nice to replay them without having to dig out the old console. I am gunning for 1000/1000, but the hardest achievements are Columns because you need to get 20k points on easy and that takes FOREVER and also beating Dr. Robotniks Mean Bean Machine. Other then that I should be able to get 900/1000 at the very least.

RE5 comes out Friday and I cannot wait. That has really been it, but if you want to play some RE5 co-op or even some NHL 09 add me to XBL or even Killzone 2 add me.

XBL: xXHellBound93Xx
PSN: HellBound

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

You're Sheva. I am Chris.

CALLED IT!!!

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

I've kind of gotten used to the new site look, at first I thought it was god-awful.  I also can't wait for RE5!

Artie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By Artie

I hate the look as well. It's cluttered as fuck and so difficult just to see if I have new replies on my blogs and do simple tasks. There's really no benefit to this new look. The front page looks better, but everything else is horrible, seriously wtf GiantBomb? It keeps me from making new blogs or wiki entries because it's so terrible.

JonnyAvacado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By JonnyAvacado

Good stuff man, I agree with you about the layout of the site.  I definitely feel it hinders my desire to do new blogs or even comment because of the cluttered look.  Dude, RE5 is going to be absolutely amazing and if you want to add me on XBL feel free.  Co-op mercenaries is going to be an incredible experience.

Take care man,

XBL - JARKANE
PSN - KaNeJaR

eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By eric_buck

The only real thing that bothers me about the look is the friends blog thing. Hate is a strong word!

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#7  Edited By Claude

Due to the change, I had a hard time finding my friends blogs, especially the old ones. Now I just go to the top of the page where it says Friends (? online) and click on Blog Updates. I then get to scroll all the old blogs, still a hassle. Have fun gaming.