iTunes Help

Mattzz10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Mattzz10

When I go to download the video podcast CO-OP (small quicktime) from iTunes, the download will fully complete and say that it is done, but when I go back to my podcast page it is not listed, and says it needs to be downloaded AGAIN.  This has been a consistent problem, and I was wondering why it was doing this. Anyone know?

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Red
@Mattzz10 said:
" When I go to download the video podcast CO-OP (small quicktime) from iTunes, the download will fully complete and say that it is done, but when I go back to my podcast page it is not listed, and says it needs to be downloaded AGAIN.  This has been a consistent problem, and I was wondering why it was doing this. Anyone know? "
Because iTunes is a horrible problem. Contact iTunes customer service.
flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By flaminghobo
@Red said:
"
@Mattzz10 said:
" When I go to download the video podcast CO-OP (small quicktime) from iTunes, the download will fully complete and say that it is done, but when I go back to my podcast page it is not listed, and says it needs to be downloaded AGAIN.  This has been a consistent problem, and I was wondering why it was doing this. Anyone know? "
Because iTunes is a horrible problem. Contact iTunes customer service.
"
All a matter of opinion really isn't it?
I use it for music, but I haven't had problems downloading podcasts in the past, contact customer support.
MeierTheRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By MeierTheRed

I have had a problem now and again, usually its just the feed thats broken. you just have to wait a little for them to fix it.

choffy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By choffy21
@FlamingHobo said:
@Red said:
Because iTunes is a horrible problem. Contact iTunes customer service. "
All a matter of opinion really isn't it?"
No that really is fact. The menu is laggy, they FINALLY got rid of all of their DRM licenses and they overcharge for much of the music ($1.29 for some songs now).

If it weren't for my iPod and iPhone I wouldn't even bother with it.
flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By flaminghobo
@choffy21: I don't have any problems with the menu (or I haven't so far.) I don't buy music from it, but yeah that is a bit dear.