• 84 results
Astroknot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Edited By Astroknot

Trends come and go in the music world, a lot tend to fade out just as quickly as they came (Kriss Kross and the majority of those late eighties early nineties hair metal bands for example) or go on seemingly forever, the Beatles being an exemplary case of longevity. Anyone who listens to the radio today may notice two examples of current trends, those being Lady GaGa and Nickelback. The former makes insanely good, catchy, and original music, while the latter constructs songs that are formulaic, generic, and sound far more like a youth garage band

LAdy GaGa

First always comes the genesis of the story. Lady GaGa, whose real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germotta, learned the piano at age four, wrote her first ballad at thirteen and within a year started performing at open mic nights. By seventeen had been one of twenty people to have early admission to New York University’s Tisch School of Arts, and a year later in 2008 was hired by Interscope music executive Vincent Herbert to be a music writer on her twentieth birthday. Her song “Telephone” for example was originally written for Britney Spears’ Circus album, but did not appear on the record, so Lady GaGa recorded her own version of it, and had Beyonce featured on it.

Nickelback

Nickelback features Chad Kroeger on vocals and guitar, his brother Mike on bass, Ryan Peake on guitar and vocals, and Ryan Vikedal currently on drums. They began around 1995 as a cover band in Hanna, Alberta Canada. Their name comes from Mike’s employment at Starbucks, where the popular item on the menu came to a $1.45, where people would just hand him a dollar fifty and he would have to give them a “nickel back”  for change. In 1996 Chad, Mike and their cousin who is no longer in the band started writing original music and lyrics with Ryan where they came up with their name. Within the following year they had enough songs for a seven song demo they entitled “Hesher” and started supporting it with live shows. And in 1997 Nickelback released their debut record “Curb” and pushed it with a non-stop touring attitude. It’s around this time the band had their original drummer leave the band and had a few people try to fill in until they got current drummer Ryan Vikedal in the band.

Poised in their respective places, both talents had a breakthrough. Lady GaGa dropped out of the New York school because she thought she could teach herself music better than anyone could teach it to her, and was signed to and dropped from Island Def Jam records before signing with Interscope. Writing all her own songs, her debut single “Just Dance” was the first of numerous number one singles.

Nickelback’s second CD released in 1999 (in Canada and 2000 in the US) under the bands own independent label, and the had a top twenty hit with the track “Leader of Men”. And after that success they were quickly signed to major recording label Roadrunner after touring for the album. Having wanted to be bigger in the United States Nickelback wrote and recorded their third album “Silver Side Up” containing the single “How You Remind Me”, which took off in both the US and Canada making it to number one on both rock charts.

Since you can’t please everyone with the music you make, no matter how hard you try, there will be people out there who will criticize your work. Lady GaGa might seem the easier of the two. Her alien and garish outfits, and some of  the things she says, like she doesn’t like to have sex because she’s afraid of losing her creativeness through her vagina during the process are two major faults. Except when you take two seconds to look and think about her and not just dismiss her as just another pop singer. First is her music education, learning piano at an early age, and being able to write pieces before being able to legally drive, being accepted into a music university early, dropping out and being signed to two major record labels before being able to buy alcohol, she’d have to have some kind of musical talent to do that. Another reason I’ve heard people give, is that Lady GaGa is just copying what Madonna did. Similar as they may be on an attempt to dismiss, I will say Madonna’s fashion was very influential, and her eighties “street urchin” look included fishnet gloves, series of bracelets and necklaces, and short skirts. Lady GaGa however doesn’t wear pants, and has worn a dress made of kermit the frogs. nothing that anyone would or should wear daily.

Nickelback however strong they came on the scene with “How You Remind Me” they shrink critically with every successive release, because every song seems more like the last. More generic and formulaic. They’ve been quoted as saying “We just like writing good songs with good melodies that you’ll sing at our shows and remember when you walk away”, except the lyrics don’t have any wit to them  like a good song from bands like Eve 6 do, nor do they have a rather strong storytelling aspect to them like Lady GaGa’s, or someone like Eminem do. In fact their is the controversy that the songs “How You Remind Me”, and “Someday” are structurally the same song, and there are some strong arguments for that.

Similar song, or are people just hearing things?

Personally speaking, and this is how I listen to music which might seem strange onto itself to some, but I never have that song stuck in my head that would drive me to that need to put on Nickelback. A few examples of this would be Alanis Morissette, she is my absolute favorite I’ve listened to all her songs possibly hundreds and some maybe a thousand times each, and there are still times when I get one of the early nineties pop songs stuck in my head for no good reason, and I’ll need to physically listen to that song to get that odd sort of craving to go away. Sometimes even a Lady GaGa song will do that, I don’t ever get that with Nickelback.

Despite Lady GaGa’s out of left field tangent like fashion and Nickleback’s seemingly clean cut “rock” attitude, I think Lady GaGa has much more music that will be around longer and hold up real well against the future.        
Astroknot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Astroknot

Trends come and go in the music world, a lot tend to fade out just as quickly as they came (Kriss Kross and the majority of those late eighties early nineties hair metal bands for example) or go on seemingly forever, the Beatles being an exemplary case of longevity. Anyone who listens to the radio today may notice two examples of current trends, those being Lady GaGa and Nickelback. The former makes insanely good, catchy, and original music, while the latter constructs songs that are formulaic, generic, and sound far more like a youth garage band

LAdy GaGa

First always comes the genesis of the story. Lady GaGa, whose real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germotta, learned the piano at age four, wrote her first ballad at thirteen and within a year started performing at open mic nights. By seventeen had been one of twenty people to have early admission to New York University’s Tisch School of Arts, and a year later in 2008 was hired by Interscope music executive Vincent Herbert to be a music writer on her twentieth birthday. Her song “Telephone” for example was originally written for Britney Spears’ Circus album, but did not appear on the record, so Lady GaGa recorded her own version of it, and had Beyonce featured on it.

Nickelback

Nickelback features Chad Kroeger on vocals and guitar, his brother Mike on bass, Ryan Peake on guitar and vocals, and Ryan Vikedal currently on drums. They began around 1995 as a cover band in Hanna, Alberta Canada. Their name comes from Mike’s employment at Starbucks, where the popular item on the menu came to a $1.45, where people would just hand him a dollar fifty and he would have to give them a “nickel back”  for change. In 1996 Chad, Mike and their cousin who is no longer in the band started writing original music and lyrics with Ryan where they came up with their name. Within the following year they had enough songs for a seven song demo they entitled “Hesher” and started supporting it with live shows. And in 1997 Nickelback released their debut record “Curb” and pushed it with a non-stop touring attitude. It’s around this time the band had their original drummer leave the band and had a few people try to fill in until they got current drummer Ryan Vikedal in the band.

Poised in their respective places, both talents had a breakthrough. Lady GaGa dropped out of the New York school because she thought she could teach herself music better than anyone could teach it to her, and was signed to and dropped from Island Def Jam records before signing with Interscope. Writing all her own songs, her debut single “Just Dance” was the first of numerous number one singles.

Nickelback’s second CD released in 1999 (in Canada and 2000 in the US) under the bands own independent label, and the had a top twenty hit with the track “Leader of Men”. And after that success they were quickly signed to major recording label Roadrunner after touring for the album. Having wanted to be bigger in the United States Nickelback wrote and recorded their third album “Silver Side Up” containing the single “How You Remind Me”, which took off in both the US and Canada making it to number one on both rock charts.

Since you can’t please everyone with the music you make, no matter how hard you try, there will be people out there who will criticize your work. Lady GaGa might seem the easier of the two. Her alien and garish outfits, and some of  the things she says, like she doesn’t like to have sex because she’s afraid of losing her creativeness through her vagina during the process are two major faults. Except when you take two seconds to look and think about her and not just dismiss her as just another pop singer. First is her music education, learning piano at an early age, and being able to write pieces before being able to legally drive, being accepted into a music university early, dropping out and being signed to two major record labels before being able to buy alcohol, she’d have to have some kind of musical talent to do that. Another reason I’ve heard people give, is that Lady GaGa is just copying what Madonna did. Similar as they may be on an attempt to dismiss, I will say Madonna’s fashion was very influential, and her eighties “street urchin” look included fishnet gloves, series of bracelets and necklaces, and short skirts. Lady GaGa however doesn’t wear pants, and has worn a dress made of kermit the frogs. nothing that anyone would or should wear daily.

Nickelback however strong they came on the scene with “How You Remind Me” they shrink critically with every successive release, because every song seems more like the last. More generic and formulaic. They’ve been quoted as saying “We just like writing good songs with good melodies that you’ll sing at our shows and remember when you walk away”, except the lyrics don’t have any wit to them  like a good song from bands like Eve 6 do, nor do they have a rather strong storytelling aspect to them like Lady GaGa’s, or someone like Eminem do. In fact their is the controversy that the songs “How You Remind Me”, and “Someday” are structurally the same song, and there are some strong arguments for that.

Similar song, or are people just hearing things?

Personally speaking, and this is how I listen to music which might seem strange onto itself to some, but I never have that song stuck in my head that would drive me to that need to put on Nickelback. A few examples of this would be Alanis Morissette, she is my absolute favorite I’ve listened to all her songs possibly hundreds and some maybe a thousand times each, and there are still times when I get one of the early nineties pop songs stuck in my head for no good reason, and I’ll need to physically listen to that song to get that odd sort of craving to go away. Sometimes even a Lady GaGa song will do that, I don’t ever get that with Nickelback.

Despite Lady GaGa’s out of left field tangent like fashion and Nickleback’s seemingly clean cut “rock” attitude, I think Lady GaGa has much more music that will be around longer and hold up real well against the future.        
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By HitmanAgent47

I don't care about nickleback on any level whatsoever. I used to listen to that illuminati puppet lady gaga and find her songs catchy. She's not some gimmick, she is the real deal.

meteora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By meteora

Lady Gaga. 

But for the vast majority of users here, I feel that their inner nerd rage thinks that both sucks and that "metal rulez".

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By toowalrus

Nether of them are really my style. David Bowie.

valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By valrog

They're both alright.

Oh, and haters gonna hate regardless.

Mrskidders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mrskidders

I can't write an answer to this without getting ripped to pieces so I will stop here.

71Ranchero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By 71Ranchero

I vote that both these fad bands die out quickly. 

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By EpicSteve

I can tolerate Gaga.

ShockD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ShockD

I despise pseudo-metal bands, so I'll go with Ga-Ga Ro-Ma-Ma.

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

#10  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

Lady Gaga's music is catchy but I don't find it much more than that, I don't agree that it's "insanely good" and I think she relies too much on her image. I'm aware of the endless hate a band like Nickelback get (haters gonna hate) but I like some of their songs. They're by no means that varied in their sound so I don't think I could say I'd really listen to a whole Nickelback album but picking out the right tracks I do find something from them I can enjoy.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#11  Edited By Yummylee
@valrog said:
" They're both alright.  "
FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#12  Edited By FancySoapsMan

Lady Gaga really speaks to me man.

she's the voice of our generation

Ragdrazi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ragdrazi

Both need to be locked into a room with a knife and told that the other is their only source of food.

Pinworm45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By Pinworm45

Look, Nickelback now is Terrible. Terrible. But one of their early Albums was actually not bad. No one really knows any songs from it because they weren't popular at the time. 

I'm not really defending them, I just feel the need to throw this out there. They completely sold out and made Radio-Friendly songs, I guess. 

not that I was a huge fan of them before they sold out or whatever, but still.. it wasn't terrible and in my mind elevates them from being as obnoxious as they are to most people. 

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#15  Edited By Brendan

Lady Gaga makes catchy pop music, but relies largely on her image.  Nickelback represents Alberta.  I'll go with Gaga I guess.
Ragdrazi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ragdrazi
@FancySoapsMan said:

" Lady Gaga really speaks to me man.  she's the voice of our generation "

Sad because true.

I'm really glad the voice of my generation was good music. Give me Sex Pistols vrs. Nirvana.
iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By iam3green

i don't like lady gaga. i don't like any pop/ hip hop song from anyone. it was said that she has a penis and is actually a guy. who knows if that is actually true or not. nickelback i can listen to. i actually went and saw them a couple of months ago. they were pretty good live. one point the singer smoked some weed from the crowd, but it could have been just a pomposity stunt. 

for that video of the same song, i think a lot of bands a couple of songs that sound the same. it is nothing new i think.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By mordukai

It's like you are giving me a choice between two bowls of shit and I just have to decide which one smells the least. 

PS3RG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By PS3RG

I respect everyones musical tastes and preferences but I care for neither Gaga or Nickleback.

Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#20  Edited By Xeiphyer

Is Nickelback really a trend still? I'm pretty sure they got incredibly unpopular a long time ago.

joeybagad0nutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By joeybagad0nutz

I'll admit lady gaga does have a good song or two but I just can't stand gaga or her fans. So, I'd rather deal with Nickleback.
jlev880

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#22  Edited By jlev880

they both beat country music
melcene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#23  Edited By melcene

Lady Gaga 

I don't listen much to pop anymore.  However, Lady Gaga seems to be to this time frame what Madonna was in the 80s.  I actually listened to one of her songs once (Bad Romance) and I was instantly taken with how incredibly catchy it was.  I will agree with a friend that some of her songs sound autotuned, but in some songs she also sounds perfectly natural and talented. 

Nickelback 

My husband loves this band.  Not quite as much as Metallica, but they're up there for him.  I think they're alright.  I don't think their music is terrible, persay.  But mostly, yes, their songs do sound very similar.
armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 17

#24  Edited By armaan8014

Ragdrazi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ragdrazi
@melcene:  The thing is, Madonna's sexuality had an aspect to it at the time of being shocking. It challenged people at the time with a portrayal of raw unconstrained f email sexuality. (I say portrayal because Madonna was nothing but a brand name, but this was still how she was taken.) I don't know if anyone here remembers how controversial Madonna's "Sex" book was.

And Lady Gaga wears her hair like an elephant.
melcene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By melcene
@Ragdrazi: I completely agree about Madonna, but I see Lady Gaga as doing the same thing.  Madonna came out wearing cones on her breasts - Lady Gaga came out wearing tape for an outfit.  They were both in it for the shock factor.  As I see it, Lady Gaga has to go those steps further or else she risks being accused of just trying to be another Madonna.  This is what happened to any blonde who used sex on the stage over the last two decades, from Gwen Stephani to Britney Spears.
cookiemonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By cookiemonster

Are the two even comparable? They're two completely different genres of music.

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By BraveToaster

Never liked Nickelback or Mr. Gaga

I remember Kriss Kross. Damn, that feels like centuries ago.

sgjackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By sgjackson
@Meteora said:
But for the vast majority of users here, I feel that their inner nerd rage thinks that both sucks and that "metal rulez". "
Check my avatar. Lady Gaga is the shit.
mazik765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By mazik765

Both of them are tolerable and have songs that occasionally get stuck in my head. I do agree that Lady Gaga will probably be more remembered by future generations, but not for any real muscal talent she has. She will be remembered for the same reason that anyone even remotely remembers Madonna - she is an outrageous media slut. They will be remembered for their 'shocking' sexual attitudes and be regarded as a 'sex symbol' .

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Xeiphyer said:
" Is Nickelback really a trend still? I'm pretty sure they got incredibly unpopular a long time ago. "
Clearly you haven't heard Dark Horse, bro.
Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pinworm45:  Damn, that's actually...not bad!
71Ranchero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By 71Ranchero
@FancySoapsMan said:
Im so very sorry for your generation.
LinkinMedo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#34  Edited By LinkinMedo

Lady Gaga !!!!!!!!!!

audiosnag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By audiosnag

Gaga.
Not my type of music but its pretty catchy. An I think her whole image is extremely calculated I don't think she dresses weird for the hell of it. She puts on a show.
Ticklesack isn't terrible. Its just blah. Formulaic sums it up perfectly. They have some pretty alright riffs in some songs but the lyrics are pretty terrible.
I do remember liking Leader of Men when I first heard it though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f00787182625
deactivated-5f00787182625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Did I miss the part where Lady Gaga wasn't rehashing Madonna songs? In what way is she original? To me, she is the prime example of how in the entertainment industry it is not what you are selling but how you sell it that matters. She isn't an especially good singer and the music isn't original but she is this mega star. It's just because she is so out there. Her music comes across as shallow. The music I enjoy brings an emotional rise out of me, and while her music is fine to dance to, I can't sit here at night and listen to her music. There is no emotion.  

I don't see whys it matters that she started to learn the piano when she was 4, the piano is not the main thing in her music. The piano is my favourite instrument by far, I play it every day. I would much rather listen to someone play the piano than a Lady Gaga song. Maybe if she played the piano more I would have more time for her.

Nickelback do nothing for me, but I accept their appeal. I respect the fact that even though they are losing their audience they carry on making the same music, instead of letting down their fans like Green Day or Linkin Park have done.

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#37  Edited By FancySoapsMan
@Atramentous said:
" @FancySoapsMan said:
Im so very sorry for your generation. "
it's your generation too.
71Ranchero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By 71Ranchero
@FancySoapsMan said:
" @Atramentous said:
" @FancySoapsMan said:
it's your generation too. "
I am 30, my generation wants no part of it.
Avatar image for hunkaburningluv
hunkaburningluv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By hunkaburningluv

I've never understood why some people get a bug up their arse about certain bands/artists/music. 

If someone enjoys a particular song, whatever, who the fuck are we to question it?

xMP44x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#40  Edited By xMP44x

I like Nickelback. I like Lady Gaga a little. Her musical style isn't really for me, but at the same time, I do enjoy some of the songs. 'Alejandro' is one of those guilty pleasure songs for me. Nickelback are the group I prefer from the two, but they're still decent enough.

Ragdrazi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Ragdrazi
@melcene said:
" @Ragdrazi: I completely agree about Madonna, but I see Lady Gaga as doing the same thing.  Madonna came out wearing cones on her breasts - Lady Gaga came out wearing tape for an outfit.  They were both in it for the shock factor.  As I see it, Lady Gaga has to go those steps further or else she risks being accused of just trying to be another Madonna.  This is what happened to any blonde who used sex on the stage over the last two decades, from Gwen Stephani to Britney Spears. "
You can't re-shock people. Madonna shocked people with sexuality. Now that sexuality is accepted. Lady Gaga shocks people with... what? What exactly?
Ragdrazi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Ragdrazi
@Atramentous said:
" @FancySoapsMan said:
" @Atramentous said:
" @FancySoapsMan said:
it's your generation too. "
I am 30, my generation wants no part of it. "
Same here. I'm 30 too. This new generation likes to weakly retread ideas that were fresh in ours and call them original. Given that the biggest change in human communication just dropped like 10 years ago, they are cut off from really understanding what happened before. All they get are Youtube videos and no context. There's no continuity.
Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#43  Edited By SethPhotopoulos

Lady Gaga is great in terms of audio.

one_2nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#44  Edited By one_2nd

Lady Gaga's about 1,000,000 times better than Nickelback..

melcene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By melcene
@Ragdrazi: Mind you, I'm not a big fan of hers or anything, I'm just calling it from the little I've seen in the media.  Her shock value, true, isn't sexuality as much.  It is still there to a degree... after all, while WE grew up watching Madonna practically play with herself on a bed in the middle of a stage, the teens and 20s of today weren't around for that, don't remember that.  So that is still part of some of Gaga's shock value.  Otherwise, her shock value, as I see it, is just pure outrageousness. 

Just because someone else has done the same thing, doesn't mean it loses it's shock appeal.  Hell - look at that Jackass 3 movie... apparently people are continuously shocked by the stupid crap people do in those movies.
Belonpopo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#46  Edited By Belonpopo

Nickleback's signer doesn't even sing. Lady Gaga sings, therefor she wins by default. Also, poker face rules.

Avatar image for superfluousmoniker
SuperfluousMoniker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was going to link that "Is Nickelback the worst band ever" site but unfortunately it appears to have expired. Rest assured that Nickelback remains the worst band ever.

Ragdrazi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Ragdrazi
@melcene said:
" @Ragdrazi: Mind you, I'm not a big fan of hers or anything, I'm just calling it from the little I've seen in the media.  Her shock value, true, isn't sexuality as much.  It is still there to a degree... after all, while WE grew up watching Madonna practically play with herself on a bed in the middle of a stage, the teens and 20s of today weren't around for that, don't remember that.  So that is still part of some of Gaga's shock value.  Otherwise, her shock value, as I see it, is just pure outrageousness.  Just because someone else has done the same thing, doesn't mean it loses it's shock appeal.  Hell - look at that Jackass 3 movie... apparently people are continuously shocked by the stupid crap people do in those movies. "
Actually, yes it does. You cannot get back the context in which Madonna operated. You can remember the time when it was shocking, but now that porn is two clicks away from me right now, the context has changed, and that's really the end of that. And you're right, Gaga's appeal is "pure outragousness." Or put more correctly, "pure narcissism." Look-at-me is really the beginning and end of her appeal.

As for Jackass, the context in which people hurting themselves is shocking doesn't seem to be changeable. That having been said, the reason for such a large gap between Jackass and Jackass 3d owes to the fact that people stopped being shocked by their antics. Even though the culture can't change to make their behavior acceptable, it still lost its shock value.
bybeach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By bybeach
@Ragdrazi said:
"Both need to be locked into a room with a knife and told that the other is their only source of food. "

As far as I need to go on this subject . Thankyou for the heavy-lifting.

Mmmslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Mmmslash

I agree with your sentiment, and so I argue that you are correct.