Meghan McCain for President in 2016

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#1  Edited By AgentJ

John McCain's daughter really is a remarkable woman. This is the person that the Republican party should be folllowing. She is smart, open minded, but still follows Republican core values. She handled herself very well when Ingram attacked her on her weight. While I supported Obama for president, I would have voted for McCain had his opponent been anyone else. If we are going to continue to search for a middle ground between the Republican and Democratic parties, Meghan McCain needs to be that link. That and she would also be a great candidate for first woman president.

PercyChuggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By PercyChuggs

So you're just assuming Obama wins again in 2012?

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AgentJ

Pretty much yeah, especially since the Dow has gone way up again in the last two weeks. I hope he wins anyway, since while i respect Bobby Jindal and his Rhode scholarship, I can't take the risk of the likes of Palin, Huckabee or *shudder* Limbaugh being the nominee in 12.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Al3xand3r

Google tells me I'd tap that, both when she's chubbier or thinner. Must be a thyroid problem. Or google didn't tell me dates on those pics.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By mike

Her Wikipedia page seems to indicate she went to Columbia and is a blogger...and that's it.   You're telling me out of all the millions of people in this country, she is the most qualified person you can think of to be the President? 

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AgentJ

Other than the fact that her dad is one of the most powerful senators in the country? She could easily run for and win a senate seat in the next election cycle, and by the time 2016 rolled around she'd have as much, if not more experience than Obama, who seems to be holding his own so far.

Redfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Redfield

Here's the problem though, she's still republican and if anything America needs to go more left not more right.

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By BoG

First of all, I guess there is some thing about her being fat, which is totally crazy. If she's fat I wonder what people consider the people I've been calling fat my whole life.

Second, she's not qualified in the least bit.
Third, Redfield, the nation must become more centrist. I'll never stop believing this.
Elohimfetus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Elohimfetus

She can't run until 2020.  Last night on CNN she said she was 24 and she was born in 1984.  A prerequisite for being president is that you must be 35 years of age.  1984 + 35 = 2019, 3 years after the 2016 election.  Her next bet is 2020 (which will be very close because I think she actually turns 35 in 2020 not 2019).  And that will only happen if there is a dem president in office.  She can't run against an incumbent Republican.

EITHER WAY SHE HAS MY VOTE!!! (FOR NOW...THINGS CAN CHANGE)

Avatar image for deactivated-596b8044e5f9a
deactivated-596b8044e5f9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Republicans are finished as an electoral force for at least a decade. The economy will recover within a couple of years and the Democrats will take all the credit. At the moment they're effectively leaderless and have no coherent policy direction aside from their opposition to the Obama administration. Barring any total cock ups in the current presidential term, Obama should win in 2012 without too much difficulty.

Meghan McCain seems to be as much of an irrational hot-head as her dad.

iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By iamjohn

No thank you.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#12  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

By then John McCain will have probably died, and the American public will probably see her standing as a publicity stunt because of his death, and won't vote for her.

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By daniel_beck_90

I liked the points she was trying to make , but using words such as " Fat ass " in a live show is profoundly indecent  .

gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By gearhead

She dislikes Ann Colter, so she's ok in my book.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By End_Boss

I.
Would hit that.
That is all.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By AgentJ
Elohimfetus said:
"She can't run until 2020.  Last night on CNN she said she was 24 and she was born in 1984.  A prerequisite for being president is that you must be 35 years of age.  1984 + 35 = 2019, 3 years after the 2016 election.  Her next bet is 2020 (which will be very close because I think she actually turns 35 in 2020 not 2019).  And that will only happen if there is a dem president in office.  She can't run against an incumbent Republican.EITHER WAY SHE HAS MY VOTE!!! (FOR NOW...THINGS CAN CHANGE)"
Sigh, good point. I was worried that i wasn't remembering the minimum age right when i made the post, but i was tired and just wanted to go to bed, so i just hit the button and my mistake is immortalized for as long as the internet exists.

floorswine said:
"The Republicans are finished as an electoral force for at least a decade. The economy will recover within a couple of years and the Democrats will take all the credit. At the moment they're effectively leaderless and have no coherent policy direction aside from their opposition to the Obama administration. Barring any total cock ups in the current presidential term, Obama should win in 2012 without too much difficulty.Meghan McCain seems to be as much of an irrational hot-head as her dad."
She certainly has a firey personality, but i haven't seen her do anything irrational or hotheaded yet. Of course, feel free to show me if she has.