Obama is guilty of innocent blood

• 120 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By MetalGearSunny
@Zunum said:
" @JDMan1313 said:
"Cool story, bro. "
Thanks.  This was the first good reply I've read. "
I see you are new to the internet.
Zunum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By Zunum
@XII_Sniper said:
"EVen if it's off topic, this is WAAAY too controversial for a games site.   Also yo, fuck babies, dawg. All they do is be loud and cost you money. Then they grow up and ignore you, and your wishes while they cost you more money.   Best to nip it in the bud. Or uterus in this case.  As a grumpy old man once told me, life is a sexually transmitted disease that ends in death. I'm sure Agent Smith would agree, and he'S not one to fuck with. "

What is wrong with you?  How'd you like it if, when your mom was pregnant with you, she said, "the heck with this baby; it'll be loud, annoying, and cost me money" and then she aborted you? Dude, you seriously need to reevaluate your life.
xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By xyzygy
@Zunum:
Anti life? What kind of life would a woman lead if she can barely provide for a child and is not ready to become a parent? It's her choice, not yours. I can't believe this.
Avatar image for psyborg0815--DEFUNCT
psyborg0815

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By psyborg0815
@Zunum said:
What is wrong with you?  How'd you like it if, when your mom was pregnant with you, she said, "the heck with this baby; it'll be loud, annoying, and cost me money" and then she aborted you? Dude, you seriously need to reevaluate your life. "
I guess he wouldn't care about it at all right now.
lasersanchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By lasersanchez
@Zunum said:

"
1. If Christ doesn't exist, then God doesn't exist.  That would mean that we don't exist. 
"

What about that one time Christ didn't exist?  You know.  Pre-Zero A.D.?  Did everything back then just not exist?  Am I missing something?

Personally, I think most everything Obama is doing will reduce the number of abortions.  Things like raising minimum wage and providing a public health care option might actually make women feel more hopeful in raising a child in today's world. 
sdornan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#56  Edited By sdornan
@Zunum said:

" @ryanwho said:

"You don't understand science, and yet insist to be taken seriously on a scientific classification. You get flu shots and shun evolution. Its a complete joke. You're being ignorant and I hope one day someone can explain to you how this stuff works and you'll take their word for it just like you take a doctor's word on everything else that doesn't conflict with your warped moral pseudoscience. You're heart's in the right place. Your facts are just built on preconcieved notions, you want to believe fetuses have a soul so you do. Nothing in science points to brain activity equivalent to a humans existing in a first trimester fetus. You choose to ignore the fact because it doesn't feel right. That's a bummer, because we'd still be in the stone age if real doctors used that sort of warped logic and your naive mistruths are impeding progress toward saving actual factual people. "

No, my friend, you're wrong.  Just because I stand up for what I believe, doesn't make me ignorant.  And I know lots about science.  One of things I do know is that science is man's interpretation of his surroundings, and man's word it fallible.  Science has been proven wrong many a time.  But God's Word has never been wrong.  Every word in it is 100% accurate with secular history and secular science that we know to be true today.  To say that my beliefs impede progress may be true, but what is good about progress if it means the deaths of millions of unborn babies? "
Okay, I'll bite.  

You said:
"One of things I do know is that science is man's interpretation of his surroundings, and man's word it fallible."  

What you should have said:
"One of the things I do know is that science is reality, and The Bible, written by men, is fallible."  

You said:
"Science has been proven wrong many a time." 

What you should have said: 
"Some scientific theories have been supplanted by newer scientific theories because of evidence that contradicted the first theory." 

At the risk of playing Captain Obvious, how can "God's Word" be proven wrong if it's never been proven? You may "know lots about science," but I bet you choose to ignore it and believe that the world was created a few thousand years ago, despite the fact that scientific evidence completely contradicts this. And you probably choose to deny that we evolved from apes.
TheSmilingDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57  Edited By TheSmilingDude
@Zunum said:

"What is wrong with you?  How'd you like it if, when your mom was pregnant with you, she said, "the heck with this baby; it'll be loud, annoying, and cost me money" and then she aborted you? Dude, you seriously need to reevaluate your life. "

What's wrong with you for thinking that's what goes through people's heads when they are considering whether or not to have an abortion? If you truly think the noise and cost is the hardest part about raising a child, you're a fool and I pray to God you never reproduce.
Downandout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Downandout
@Zunum said:
" @XII_Sniper said:
"EVen if it's off topic, this is WAAAY too controversial for a games site.   Also yo, fuck babies, dawg. All they do is be loud and cost you money. Then they grow up and ignore you, and your wishes while they cost you more money.   Best to nip it in the bud. Or uterus in this case.  As a grumpy old man once told me, life is a sexually transmitted disease that ends in death. I'm sure Agent Smith would agree, and he'S not one to fuck with. "
What is wrong with you?  How'd you like it if, when your mom was pregnant with you, she said, "the heck with this baby; it'll be loud, annoying, and cost me money" and then she aborted you? Dude, you seriously need to reevaluate your life. "
If you looked at abortion in a sensible fucking light maybe people wouldn't be ripping it out of you so much, let me give you this to think about, lets say a woman who has been raped got pregnant and knew she wouldn't be able to look after it, or a severely disabled woman got pregnant and the same thing applied, and that giving birth to the child would put both her and the child in more pain than if she had the child aborted, you would still let them suffer?
MAN_FLANNEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By MAN_FLANNEL

No Caption Provided
MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By MikkaQ
@Zunum said:
 One of things I do know is that science is man's interpretation of his surroundings, and man's word it fallible.  "
Good sir,  I think you have art mixed up with science. 
EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#61  Edited By EpicSteve

GiantBomb isn't the best avenue for your political agenda.

Zunum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Zunum
@psyborg0815 said:
" If you disagree with him, go protesting and don't vote for him when the next election comes around. There's not much you can do by shouting nonsense at him.
You should also leave Christ out of politics, we're past that.

Leave Christ out of politics?  Excuse me, but the USA was founded by Christian men on Christian principles.  Without God, our country would have no foundation, no purpose, and would turn into a third world country like China and Iran.
jeffgoldblum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By jeffgoldblum
@Zunum: To quote Adam Sessler "Open your mouth and take a deep breath, then shove your dick in it." 
That pretty much sums up what I think about people like you.
ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By ryanwho

God forbid we be anything like China, cus then we'd be loaning out trillions of dollars to countries like America.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f00787182625
deactivated-5f00787182625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@Zunum said:
" @psyborg0815 said:
" If you disagree with him, go protesting and don't vote for him when the next election comes around. There's not much you can do by shouting nonsense at him.

Leave Christ out of politics?  Excuse me, but the USA was founded by Christian men on Christian principles.  Without God, our country would have no foundation, no purpose, and would turn into a third world country like China and Iran. "
You're right, because Iran and China aren't religious countries....
Downandout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Downandout
@Zunum said:
" @psyborg0815 said:

Leave Christ out of politics?  Excuse me, but the USA was founded by Christian men on Christian principles.  Without God, our country would have no foundation, no purpose, and would turn into a third world country like China and Iran. "
Really? Thats what you think? May i ask how old you are?
roylink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By roylink

Apprently  President Obama  is ...

•  The Antichrist
  • Hitler
  • The reason we are in war and there was no terrorist attacks when we had bush
  • Kills babies on his spare time
  • Born from fire
Zunum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Zunum
@XII_Sniper said:
"@Zunum: If god cared so much about babies' lives then there wouldn't be the tragedy of stillborns. That's an easier leap of logic that saying if god doesn't exist we don't, by the way. There's other possibilities.     Like XENU, bitches. That cat is an intergalactic terrorist, yo. "

Tragedies like stillbirth happen because of sin.  It isn't God's fault.  Don't you know that all good things come from God?  And that all have sinned? And that the wages of sin is death?
Zunum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Zunum
@zudthespud said:
"@Zunum: It is highly unlikely there is a God. Sorry to break it to you. Don't bring God into any political discussion. There are no God-Given rights. If you can't believe we exist without a god then I pity your lack of knowledge of the universe. "

Tell me, how much do you know about the universe?  Please, expound.
ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By ryanwho

Racists are looking for a rational foundation to build their irrational fear of a black man in power. So many of these policies are remnants of that safe white good ol' boy, but apparently it wasn't an issue until this brown guy got elected by illegal immigrant satanists.

TimeWaffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#71  Edited By TimeWaffle
@Zunum said:
" @psyborg0815 said:

you do know that most of teh founding fathers weren't religious. Ben Franklin was quoted saying a lighthouse is more useful than a church.
Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Linkyshinks
@Zunum said:

" @Scooper said:

"The population is already growing at a rate the earth connot sustain so if people have children because of not using contraception I'd rather the baby be aborted then put into an overcrowded world. "

The world is overcrowded?  I didn't notice.  Let me look out my window........... Ooh! I just saw a car pass by! "

You would have to be an extremely ignorant person to be totally unaware of the truly grave dangers the world faces due to it spiraling population growth.

Human Population Growth 

No Caption Provided
fripplebubby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By fripplebubby
@Zunum: I respect that you have that much blind faith in something that I haven't experienced, and I wish I was like you for that. On Obama, i'm pretty sure he doesn't eat fetuses (yet) and I don't think he's the biggest problem facing unborn babies. The biggest problem is the life they look forward to, and if that life is going to be so bad that they will be miserable, it may be better that they never have to deal with it. I think abortion is the mother and father's choice and everyone else can keep their opinions to themselves, or on the internet.  

But this is a gaming website, and i'm sure you'll find that around 75% of the people here don't believe in God. That's just the way it is, i'm sure there are some Catholic forums somewhere where you would get a more positive response. Again, you are probably wasting your breath preaching Christ on the people of Giantbomb (not as a whole, i'm not trying to piss anyone off). 
Avatar image for psyborg0815--DEFUNCT
psyborg0815

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By psyborg0815
@Zunum said:
" @XII_Sniper said:
"@Zunum: If god cared so much about babies' lives then there wouldn't be the tragedy of stillborns. That's an easier leap of logic that saying if god doesn't exist we don't, by the way. There's other possibilities.     Like XENU, bitches. That cat is an intergalactic terrorist, yo. "
Tragedies like stillbirth happen because of sin.  It isn't God's fault.  Don't you know that all good things come from God?  And that all have sinned? And that the wages of sin is death? "
How can a baby die because of a sin? I thought they were innocent.  
This makes me a sad panda.
Zunum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Zunum
@Magresda said:
" @Zunum said:
" @zudthespud said:
"
  1. Christ probably doesn't exist. Don't bring religion into Politics. Obama doesn't need salvation, you need a reality check.
  2. Obama doesn't want to kill newborn Babies.
  3. If this bullshit was happening to a Republican you would be arguing against it.
  4. Anti-Abortion is Anti woman's rights. "Land of the Free" lol.
inb4lock
"

1. If Christ doesn't exist, then God doesn't exist.  That would mean that we don't exist. 
2.  In 1997 Obama opposed a bill preventing partial-birth abortion http://www.ontheissues.org/Social/Barack_Obama_Abortion.htm 3. I am a Constitutionalist, and if a Republican supported partial-birth abortion, I'd be the one yelling at him 4. Anti-womens' rights?  What about the rights bestowed by God to unborn babies?  How about LIFE instead of death? "
I don't say this a lot, but please; go fuck yourself. Believing in god and having faith is something I can respect, but the minute you bring religion into politics you've stepped over the line.  "

What's so bad about religion that it musn't inspire any facet of politics?
Avatar image for deactivated-5f00787182625
deactivated-5f00787182625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@Zunum said:
" @Magresda said:
" @Zunum said:
" @zudthespud said:
"
  1. Christ probably doesn't exist. Don't bring religion into Politics. Obama doesn't need salvation, you need a reality check.
  3. If this bullshit was happening to a Republican you would be arguing against it.
inb4lock
"

2.  In 1997 Obama opposed a bill preventing partial-birth abortion http://www.ontheissues.org/Social/Barack_Obama_Abortion.htm 3. I am a Constitutionalist, and if a Republican supported partial-birth abortion, I'd be the one yelling at him 4. Anti-womens' rights?  What about the rights bestowed by God to unborn babies?  How about LIFE instead of death? "
I don't say this a lot, but please; go fuck yourself. Believing in god and having faith is something I can respect, but the minute you bring religion into politics you've stepped over the line.  "
What's so bad about religion that it musn't inspire any facet of politics? "
Deuteronomy 13, for the second time.
ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By ryanwho
@Zunum said:
" @Magresda said:
" @Zunum said:
" @zudthespud said:
"
inb4lock
"

What's so bad about religion that it musn't inspire any facet of politics? "
Well let's see, why did we land at Plymouth Rock? Just read your American history and you'll answer your own question, King James.
ColinWright

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#78  Edited By ColinWright
@MAN_FLANNEL said:
" Go fuck yourself, and spread your bullshit elsewhere.  "
Zunum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Zunum
@Mikemcn said:
"@Zunum said:
"@zudthespud said:
"
inb4lock
"

Or we could exist just because we evolved from carbon based micro organisms, of course that would be sensible and you aren't a sensible person are you? Just consider all the options bud, you can believe what you want, but don't dismiss anything entirely. Discretion is what seperates us from animals.  And mods...... this is going to go badly, so maybe consider  locking it.? "

Like I said, man's word is fallible.  Evolution is just a man-made explanation that was created specifically as an alternative for believing in a 6-day Creation.  You also said that discretion seperates us from animals.  Tell me, how did we accumulate so much discretion?  Did our genes do it for us?  Or was it an all-powerful, all-knowing omnipresent God?
Adamantium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Adamantium
@Zunum said:
" Leave Christ out of politics?  Excuse me, but the USA was founded by Christian men on Christian principles.  Without God, our country would have no foundation, no purpose, and would turn into a third world country like China and Iran. "
I believe in Jesus, and I'm against any individual choosing to have an abortion, but it's not the politicians and legislation that you need to be addressing, and a video game website isn't the best place for a discourse on the subject. 

Jesus himself advocated personal responsibility and obedience to the laws of the land (render unto Ceaser...) insofar as they don't conflict with the laws of the Word, but he didn't involve himself in the politics of his time, and he didn't instruct his followers to do so either. There's a great book on the subject called "Jesus and Politics", you should check it out.
sdornan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By sdornan
@Zunum said:

" @XII_Sniper said:

Tragedies like stillbirth happen because of sin.  It isn't God's fault.  Don't you know that all good things come from God?  And that all have sinned? And that the wages of sin is death? "
"Tragedies like stillbirth happen because of sin." 

Please, tell me... what the hell does that even mean?

"Don't you know that all good things come from God?" 

I thought God was the creator of everything? If so, how the hell did "bad things" (since everything is black and white in your weird, skewed world view) come into existence? I'm an atheist, which you'd probably label as a "bad thing", so why do I exist if not for God?
lasersanchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By lasersanchez
@Downandout:
If you looked at abortion in a sensible fucking light maybe people wouldn't be ripping it out of you so much, let me give you this to think about, lets say a woman who has been raped got pregnant and knew she wouldn't be able to look after it, or a severely disabled woman got pregnant and the same thing applied, and that giving birth to the child would put both her and the child in more pain than if she had the child aborted, you would still let them suffer? "
I'll spoil the ending for you: adoptions not abortions!  Just put the baby up for adoption and then a nice heterosexual (we can't let the gays raise kids, you know) couple making median income will swoop in and adopt the child and it will grow up to be perfectly normal.  And there are millions of people out there like this who will adopt every child because we live in a magical land where no child goes unadopted.
ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By ninjakiller

Go fuck yourself, some people actually respect women enough to allow them to control their own reproductive choices..rather than shackling them to a life of domesticated servitude.  the pro-life argument is really an argument to keep women in traditional roles, I.E. in the kitchen with their mouths shut.  You disgust me as person OP, as does your entire fetus worshiping cult on the right. 

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By ryanwho
@Zunum said:
" @Mikemcn said:
"@Zunum said:
"@zudthespud said:
"
inb4lock
"

Or we could exist just because we evolved from carbon based micro organisms, of course that would be sensible and you aren't a sensible person are you? Just consider all the options bud, you can believe what you want, but don't dismiss anything entirely. Discretion is what seperates us from animals.  And mods...... this is going to go badly, so maybe consider  locking it.? "
Like I said, man's word is fallible.  Evolution is just a man-made explanation that was created specifically as an alternative for believing in a 6-day Creation.  You also said that discretion seperates us from animals.  Tell me, how did we accumulate so much discretion?  Did our genes do it for us?  Or was it an all-powerful, all-knowing omnipresent God? "
Even the Catholics believe evolution doesn't conflict with anything in the Bible. You're a religious extremist.
ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By ryanwho

This thread is a disaster. But I know how to cap it off. 
Zunum, why did the earthquake happen in Haiti?

ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By ninjakiller
@Zunum: Go here, sums up my feeling for you christo-facists. 
MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By MikkaQ
@Zunum said:
" @XII_Sniper said:

Other than that last question making a bitching movie tagline.. what the eff are you going on about, man? 

According to the bible, god created the motherfuckin' UNIVERSE. He's got powers, he's got mad skills. Yet you're telling me he can't save a few million dead babies on a whim? Shouldn't even break a sweat for shit like that. Or just negate sin? Also that'S kinda dicklish of you to assume everyone who had their babies born successfully didn't do any sins, or their babies'll come out dead. Know who had babies? Goebbels. He managed. Telling me he didn't sin?

Dude... I think you need to find yourself a more powerful god. What a limp-ass wuss. 
Downandout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Downandout
@lasersanchez said:
" @Downandout:
If you looked at abortion in a sensible fucking light maybe people wouldn't be ripping it out of you so much, let me give you this to think about, lets say a woman who has been raped got pregnant and knew she wouldn't be able to look after it, or a severely disabled woman got pregnant and the same thing applied, and that giving birth to the child would put both her and the child in more pain than if she had the child aborted, you would still let them suffer? "
I'll spoil the ending for you: adoptions not abortions!  Just put the baby up for adoption and then a nice heterosexual (we can't let the gays raise kids, you know) couple making median income will swoop in and adopt the child and it will grow up to be perfectly normal.  And there are millions of people out there like this who will adopt every child because we live in a magical land where no child goes unadopted. "
Okay, i agree with adoption then i guess, but what if the child was severely disabled? I agree with abortion in that instance. And i really do hope you are kidding on the remark about not letting gays raise kids..
Whisperkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#89  Edited By Whisperkill
@ninjakiller said:
" Go fuck yourself, some people actually respect women enough to allow them to control their own reproductive choices..rather than shackling them to a life of domesticated servitude.  the pro-life argument is really an argument to keep women in traditional roles, I.E. in the kitchen with their mouths shut.  You disgust me as person OP, as does your entire fetus worshiping cult on the right.  "
wow... a little pissed off are we? You make yourself look like much more of an asshole than the OP.
Bombs_Away

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#90  Edited By Bombs_Away
@Zunum: But I don't get it. When I fuck a girl, she gets pregnant, how else do I deal with it? Whats better than shoving a vacuum up her vajayjay and sucking the little life wrecker out!
jeffgoldblum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By jeffgoldblum
@DrDemon said:
" @Zunum said:
" @psyborg0815 said:

you do know that most of teh founding fathers weren't religious. Ben Franklin was quoted saying a lighthouse is more useful than a church. "  
They were religious just not necessarily Christian. Evidence suggests they were Deists, meaning they believed in a god, but based on reason not based on religious revelations.
nanikore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By nanikore

OP is a brainwashed religious fanatic who thinks forums that aren't specifically for Christians is the place to spread religious propaganda. 99 % of the internet hates you, leave and go back to worshipping your fairytale protagonist.

Downandout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Downandout
@Bombs_Away said:
" @Zunum: But I don't get it. When I fuck a girl, she gets pregnant, how else do I deal with it? Whats better than shoving a vacuum up her vajayjay and sucking the little life wrecker out! "
Coat hanger?
sdornan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By sdornan
@Downandout said:
" @lasersanchez said:
" @Downandout:
I'll spoil the ending for you: adoptions not abortions!  Just put the baby up for adoption and then a nice heterosexual (we can't let the gays raise kids, you know) couple making median income will swoop in and adopt the child and it will grow up to be perfectly normal.  And there are millions of people out there like this who will adopt every child because we live in a magical land where no child goes unadopted. "
Okay, i agree with adoption then i guess, but what if the child was severely disabled? I agree with abortion in that instance. And i really do hope you are kidding on the remark about not letting gays raise kids.. "
You're obviously in way over your head.
ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By ryanwho

You people understand ad hominim attacks just make you look like the petty one, right? if you're actually interested in making the world more tolerant, not just feeling smarter than other people, you can use more productive language and state your case. Or just act like a 5 year old, whatever.

Bombs_Away

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#96  Edited By Bombs_Away
@Downandout said:
" @Bombs_Away said:
" @Zunum: But I don't get it. When I fuck a girl, she gets pregnant, how else do I deal with it? Whats better than shoving a vacuum up her vajayjay and sucking the little life wrecker out! "
Coat hanger? "
I also like putting the bitch in a tub of boiling water, steam the little cunt out. Plus that'll teach her for not taking that god damn pill!
ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By ninjakiller
@Whisperkill: I really don't care.  I'm tired of these thugs coming out and shielding themselves with unborn fetuses, while advocating some of the craziest positions possible.  Mainly the abolition of birthcontrol
angelkanarias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By angelkanarias

you are a troll or a retard. maybe both.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Linkyshinks
@Zunum:
@Linkyshinks said:

" @Zunum said:

" @Scooper said:

"The population is already growing at a rate the earth connot sustain so if people have children because of not using contraception I'd rather the baby be aborted then put into an overcrowded world. "

The world is overcrowded?  I didn't notice.  Let me look out my window........... Ooh! I just saw a car pass by! "

You would have to be an extremely ignorant person to be totally unaware of the truly grave dangers the world faces due to it spiraling population growth.

Human Population Growth 

No Caption Provided
"

For the ill educated OP :  

apathylad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 7

#100  Edited By apathylad
@Whisperkill: 
 This thread is an example of why I don't like to talk about politics, religion, and other controversial subjects....I don't want to get flamed and/or offend people.