Obama is guilty of innocent blood

• 120 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RipTheVeins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#101  Edited By RipTheVeins

To TC, 
You can sit there typing thinking that God is all anti-baby death, and anyone who has an abortion is devil-spawn, but have you ever actually read the bible and kept track of who kills more people? 

God himself has killed over 2 million people and satan, who's supposed to be the ultimate evil, has only killed 10.

And while you're dealing with that, you might want to consider not posting any political/religious topics on a VIDEO-GAME website. It's just going to get torn to shreds.
ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By ryanwho

So concise, its posted twice.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#103  Edited By MikkaQ
@JeffGoldblum said:

They were religious just not necessarily Christian. Evidence suggests they were Deists, meaning they believed in a god, but based on reason not based on religious revelations. "

Deist as in Masons? As in we've got a shadow government? As in holy shit run, the New World Order is beginning? AAH! Look at my juicy logic!
defaulttag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By defaulttag
@MAN_FLANNEL said:
"
No Caption Provided
"
LOL nice
CptBedlam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By CptBedlam
@Zunum said:

1. If Christ doesn't exist, then God doesn't exist.  That would mean that we don't exist. 
2.  In 1997 Obama opposed a bill preventing partial-birth abortion  http://www.ontheissues.org/Social/Barack_Obama_Abortion.htm 3. I am a Constitutionalist, and if a Republican supported partial-birth abortion, I'd be the one yelling at him 4. Anti-womens' rights?  What about the rights bestowed by God to unborn babies?  How about LIFE instead of death? "

1. No
2. God exist in your head, go preach your religion bs elsewhere. Your oh so comfortable pro-life-position is build upon ignorance and naivety. Same with the concept of abstinence. You religious nutjobs just don't think far enough.
Avatar image for aperturesilence
ApertureSilence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#106  Edited By ApertureSilence
@Zunum: This thread should have been aborted.
The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By The_Ish
@Zunum said:
" @zudthespud said:
"
  1. Christ probably doesn't exist. Don't bring religion into Politics. Obama doesn't need salvation, you need a reality check.
  2. Obama doesn't want to kill newborn Babies.
  3. If this bullshit was happening to a Republican you would be arguing against it.
  4. Anti-Abortion is Anti woman's rights. "Land of the Free" lol.
inb4lock
"

1. If Christ doesn't exist, then God doesn't exist.  That would mean that we don't exist. 
2.  In 1997 Obama opposed a bill preventing partial-birth abortion http://www.ontheissues.org/Social/Barack_Obama_Abortion.htm 3. I am a Constitutionalist, and if a Republican supported partial-birth abortion, I'd be the one yelling at him 4. Anti-womens' rights?  What about the rights bestowed by God to unborn babies?  How about LIFE instead of death? "
I almost believed you there for a second. 

7/10 gg troll.
sopranosfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#108  Edited By sopranosfan

This is why it is important to pay attention in class.  The Executive branch doesn't make laws....No president will EVER cause or stop abortions.  If you want to stop or continue abortion blame Congressmen they make the laws.  Or blame the supreme court they interpret it.  The president has little to no impact on abortion.

nanikore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#109  Edited By nanikore
@MurderByDeath said:
" @Zunum: This thread should have been aborted. "
HEYO
Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#110  Edited By Red

While I am not a fan of abortion (unless it is being used in extreme cases of rape or incest), and I am quite religious, this is not the place to try and shove your religious garbage down peoples' throats while also trying to strangle us with your political beliefs is probably the most annoying and condescending thing to possibly experience.

jjbiggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#111  Edited By jjbiggs
@Zunum: FAIL

This is a site to talk gaming and other things of nerd interest. Not to spread your wacky views hoping to find a friend.
Abortion is a private matter which everyone is entitled to have their own views on. If you don't support abortion, then that is your right. Keep it to yourself.  My guess is that you should have been aborted.
There is no God or Christ or whatever other deity humans have made up...all bullshit.  
laticsfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By laticsfan
@RipTheVeins said:
" To TC, 
You can sit there typing thinking that God is all anti-baby death, and anyone who has an abortion is devil-spawn, but have you ever actually read the bible and kept track of who kills more people? 

God himself has killed over 2 million people and satan, who's supposed to be the ultimate evil, has only killed 10.
 And while you're dealing with that, you might want to consider not posting any political/religious topics on a VIDEO-GAME website. It's just going to get torn to shreds. "
I'm not religous but recently I've been thinking about this, and the fact that Satan isn't really evil. I mean as far as I know Satans role is to torture sinners in hell and to keep them there, there for isn't he actually doing good? By punishing the wicked and keeping them from escaping back to other places? I'm probably being really naive here but as I said I'm not religous. And also I don't know why I can't turn off the italics.
Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Scooper
@Zunum said:
Lmao. Seriously. Go back to the 1750's.
Avatar image for the_philosopher
The_Philosopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 8

#114  Edited By The_Philosopher
@Zunum: 
You are a fucking idiot. "Obama is guilty of innocent blood"??? That doesn't even make any sense, please learn how to speak English for the love of fuck.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f00787182625
deactivated-5f00787182625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Zunum: I bet you still haven't read Deuteronomy 13. Go do it now.
Bombs_Away

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#116  Edited By Bombs_Away

I cant believe all this shit I'm hearing...What is all this Christian crap you're on about? Surely we all know that the prophet Muhammad is our leader on Earth, no?

(Let this thread take an interesting turn :D )

The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By The_Ish
@Laticsfan said:

" @RipTheVeins said:

" To TC, 

And while you're dealing with that, you might want to consider not posting any political/religious topics on a VIDEO-GAME website. It's just going to get torn to shreds. "
I'm not religous but recently I've been thinking about this, and the fact that Satan isn't really evil. I mean as far as I know Satans role is to torture sinners in hell and to keep them there, there for isn't he actually doing good? By punishing the wicked and keeping them from escaping back to other places? I'm probably being really naive here but as I said I'm not religous. And also I don't know why I can't turn off the italics. "
Actually, Satan is an arrogant, greedy, racist. 
Avatar image for deactivated-5f00787182625
deactivated-5f00787182625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Ish said:
"Actually, Satan is an arrogant, greedy, racist.  "
So.... Glenn Beck is like Satan?
laticsfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By laticsfan
@The_Ish said:
" @Laticsfan said:

" @RipTheVeins said:

" To TC, 

I'm not religous but recently I've been thinking about this, and the fact that Satan isn't really evil. I mean as far as I know Satans role is to torture sinners in hell and to keep them there, there for isn't he actually doing good? By punishing the wicked and keeping them from escaping back to other places? I'm probably being really naive here but as I said I'm not religous. And also I don't know why I can't turn off the italics. "
Actually, Satan is an arrogant, greedy, racist.  "
Probably, like I said I'm not religous and was probably being really naive.
erinfizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#120  Edited By erinfizz

This thread will not be taking any more turns. The OP AND several of the comments I rather unfortunately read are goddamned frightening to me.