OMG october suprise.obama inelgible to becomePOTUS

serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By serbsta

Lol, i honestly couldnt care less. Lets worry about our own lives and not Mister Obama's. ;]

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

warthog said:
"yeah you dont care about a soon to be POTUS who is not a natural born citizen.
indeed the constitution dies in 2009
vote mccain or third party"
The Constitution has been dead for some time, sir.  For some time. 

Do you know that, since World War II, there has not been a single declaration of war for the several extended conflicts the United States has exacerbated/antagonized?  Have you heard of the Patriot Act?
Bennyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Bennyishere

Oh please.

"The leader of the national anti-Obama movement, legendary Chicago Internet columnist and Obama author Andy Martin, will hold a Honolulu news conference Saturday, October 18 to announce that he has filed a lawsuit in the Circuit Court of the First Circuit, Honolulu, seeking to order the Governor and Director of the Hawai’i Department of Health release Barack Obama’s birth records."

thanatos990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By thanatos990

the constitution died the day bush sat down in the oval office

Fuck McCain, I use to like him but he's a moron, how can u be in congress for 20 years and not have a clue

clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By clubsandwich

fuck the elections, why vote when either decision will pretty much screw the country.

super_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By super_machine

The conservatives are so desperate they are willing to grasp at straws like this? What a bunch of dumb asses. You are going to convince me that Obama isnt an American citizen yet  the US government has been run by a conservative administration who has control of the CIA and FBI. I'm pretty sure this is the kind of thing they would have looked into from the very beginning. If there was something there it would have already been big big news. And what the fuck do they care about the constitution? These are the same people who think its ok to lock up American citizens in Gitmo and suspend Habeus Corpus and put them through insane mind torture (Just give them a trial). What a Joke. BTW Mcain was born in US Panama but no big deal. You know even if Obama wasnt born in the US, I'm pretty sure having an American Mother would qualify him for citizenship.

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Emilio

Lul Fox News... lul...

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BiggerBomb

You realize that they found and authenticated, twice I might add, his birth certificate. Right? By the way Fox News is about as accurate as watching Stephen Colbert. The only difference being that Colbert is funny.

Omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Omega
warthog said:
"yeah you dont care about a soon to be POTUS who is not a natural born citizen.
indeed the constitution dies in 2009
vote mccain or third party"
  Wasn't McCain born on a military base in Panama? Does that make him less a citizen?
The whole technicality that he was born on a military base is just a loophole anyway.

It's cute how republicans let it slide when their party is raping the constitution.
But when you try to kill a guy's career on a technicality in the constitution...that's just sad.