Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@blazerx9x said:
" @InfamousBIG said:
"@blazerx9x:
Listen dude.  This man is right.  I know this because I have to use negotiation tactics all the time.  They're just trying to pound into your head that what you did was "wrong", and they're making an example of you.  While your principal might be a bitch, any reasonable cop (yes, cops are humans too) will laugh at this, because from a 3rd person perspective, this story is actually pretty funny.  They're not gonna put you in Juvie.  Cops (or the majority thereof) do not want to take people to jail.  They take people to jail (or juvie) who actually belong there.  You're not gonna go to juvie, I guarantee you this.

Just try to be genuine, and act like you've learned something important.  Admit what you did was wrong (even if you disagree), and apologize.  Say "It was just a big misunderstanding, I made a simple mistake and I'm sorry that it got so out of hand.  I wasn't trying to create a problem or break any rules, but I see now that what I did was stupid."  Your scared-ness already is probably showing and they're already probably getting the results you want.  They'll probably give you a detention (maybe even suspension), but this certainly won't be taken to a higher level such as police (this is a laughably bullshit call.  Police deal with crime, and more specifically violent crime.  Not with kids making dumb decisions).  Good luck man. "
Thanks man, this actually helps me a`lot, they said that their already going to decide what their going to do with me, but I think I might have the chance for them to re-consider. "
@Evilsbane said:
" They called the COPS? Jesus....glad I didn't go to school where ever you are going. "
No, I sincerely doubt that.  I bet it was just an SRO.  This is laughable to a beat cop.
CaptainObvious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By CaptainObvious

Tell your principle that dope is on the streets and you were checking if somebody OD'd in the girls' bathroom.

SlightConfuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By SlightConfuse

Get everyone who was there to explain what happened. you did not do anything wrong perse(you still went into to the ladies room) they can't do much to you for using the wrong restroom.  

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#54  Edited By TheGreatGuero

That sucks, man. Hopefully you can get away from this with just a slap on the wrist. If not, you might have to start dressing in drag and convince them that you've really been a female all your life, but chose to make yourself look like a boy.

Liam_mk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By Liam_mk

Just make it clear you weren't molesting any one. I've gotten out of worse misunderstandings than this. Also tell the truth, it may be corny but it'll help in the long run. Also there not going to send you to fucking juvie for you, their just messing with you.

blazerx9x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By blazerx9x
@slightconfuse said:
" Get everyone who was there to explain what happened. you did not do anything wrong perse(you still went into to the ladies room) they can't do much to you for using the wrong restroom.   "
Yeah, i`ll try and do that if they let me.
@TheGreatGuero said:
" That sucks, man. Hopefully you can get away from this with just a slap on the wrist. If not, you might have to start dressing in drag and convince them that you've really been a female all your life, but chose to make yourself look like a boy. "
lmao, i`ll keep that in mind.
Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#57  Edited By Cube

If a girl walked into the guys bathroom they would think it was funny and cute.

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By BraveToaster
@kmdrkul said:
" Did you explain to them that it was just a matter of your friend daring you to walk into the bathroom?  "
Yeah because everything is okay when a friend dares you to do something.
ReyGitano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

#59  Edited By ReyGitano
@blazerx9x: You're pretty innocent here, and the way I see it there isn't much they can actually do to you. Your principal is most likely just trying to put up a front to keep up some type of zero tolerance policy. As long as the witnesses are on your side, you'll be fine. Trust me, my principal was a bitch too, and me and my friends always got in trouble (we were the smart kids, but somehow also became the trouble makers? go figure) for worse things than our friends daring us to go inside the women's rest room. Nothing ever sticked though. Just keep your cool about you. If you look like you're worried that you did something wrong, people will assume you did something wrong. Don't lie about anything, but hold your ground.
Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#60  Edited By Jimbo

You'll probably get the chair for this.  Sorry dude, nice knowin' ya.

W0lfbl1tzers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#61  Edited By W0lfbl1tzers

Just stick it in her pooper.

JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#62  Edited By JoelTGM

Your school is retarded.  You're not supposed to get the cops over there just because a guy walks out of the ladies room... way to freak out.  If a girl walked out of the mens room they'd probably arrest whatever guy was taking a piss in there at the time.

habster3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By habster3

Police? Expulsion? That's retarded!

-TIP- Don't do that again.

Liam_mk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Liam_mk
@Cube said:
" If a girl walked into the guys bathroom they would think it was funny and cute. "
See, everyone is so worried about being sexist towards women they do it towards men. It's the same with racism. Its just the world we live in.
FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#65  Edited By FluxWaveZ
@Cube said:
" If a girl walked into the guys bathroom they would think it was funny and cute. "
I'd think it was stupid as hell.
deusdigit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By deusdigit
@blazerx9x:  Well not only would you have your friends help a little with the situation. But can i ask why the principle is so keen on jumping to the conclusion that you can go to juve? and did you do cause some kind of trouble in the past? i would try my best to be polite and honest about the situation. i don't see why someone would get sent to juve just because of a honest mistake. it's not like you vandalized anything, and i assume from this post you didn't intentionally look into the bathroom stalls and violate privacy standards for women. if no one is testifying against your word, you should be safe. otherwise, get a lawyer?
Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#67  Edited By Cube
@FluxWaveZ said:
" @Cube said:
I'd think it was stupid as hell. "
You and me both. Girls can't even use urinals.
yoctoyotta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By yoctoyotta

Man, this happened to me in middle school, very similar case, a female friend encouraging me to come in the bathroom with her. Except when caught, instead of threatening to ruin my life, my VP just laughed, told me to quit being stupid, and sent me to class. If nobody is claiming you were trying to look under the stalls or something likewise egregious, hopefully they can make a reasonable judgment. They don't have any other reason to try to get rid of you?

Osaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Osaladin

Lawyer up.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh. I'd just tell the truth. If you can't be pinned for having some malicious intent, then I you won't get into that much trouble, comparatively. Expect a pretty serious slap on the wrist or whatever, but just be honest about it, be sure to let the authorities know you're aware you've made a mistake.  

Just don't be doing that shit anymore. 

X19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By X19
@blazerx9x: Thats crazy I can't believe they will do anything apart from tell you off. 

God its not like you were jumping around in there with your wang out and snorting coke off the toilet seat through a rolled up 15 year old upskirt photo lol

Just tell the truth and you will be fine your 13 ffs    
blazerx9x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By blazerx9x
@deusdigit said:
" @blazerx9x:  Well not only would you have your friends help a little with the situation. But can i ask why the principle is so keen on jumping to the conclusion that you can go to juve? and did you do cause some kind of trouble in the past? i would try my best to be polite and honest about the situation. i don't see why someone would get sent to juve just because of a honest mistake. it's not like you vandalized anything, and i assume from this post you didn't intentionally look into the bathroom stalls and violate privacy standards for women. if no one is testifying against your word, you should be safe. otherwise, get a lawyer? "
No I didn`t, the girls knew I was in and didn`t have a problem with it.
blazerx9x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By blazerx9x
@YoctoYotta: 
Well, they don`t have any GOOD reasons to get rid of me, other than i`m usually in trouble every once and a while, but usually not as serious as this.
Avatar image for phaggybignastymckill
PhaggyBigNastyMcKill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just go in there guns ablazing. 

Skogen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Skogen

You might have thought it was a joke but most schools these days adopt "zero tolerance" policies and shit like this isn't taken lightly. They have every right to expel you or send you to a juvenile facility at this point.

Just come clean. Don't try to shift the blame to someone else, that just makes you look even worse. You did it, you know it was wrong and you're willing to face the repercussions. Showing initiative and apologizing like that shows that you regret your actions and if you really are sincere about it you'll likely get off easy.

ThePickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#76  Edited By ThePickle

Suspension is the worst case scenario i can see happening. Most likely you'll get a bunch of detentions.  

mrfizzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#77  Edited By mrfizzy
@blazerx9x: doubt you have to worry about the cops, if the school actually wanted the cops to arrest you/charge you, i think the cops would be more likely to see it for what it is and MAYBE give you some sort of warning. cops have enough serious shit to deal with without having to fill out paperwork about some mild dare gone wrong. Also, im fair sure the whole "your going to prison" thing is nothing more than shitty scare tactics by your power trippin principal. 
Pinworm45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Pinworm45

Why did you even do it? I mean, is it even that funny or amusing? if so, why? What is so interesting about doing this, and making people feel uncomfortable? 

I get that you were dared, but so? Why not be a man and be like "no.. that's stupid." then go piss in the bathroom designed for you to not make other people feel uncomfortable. 

I mean, you totally shouldn't be expelled (and likely won't), and it's not THAT big of a deal, I just don't understand why you did it or why some chick would dare you or why you didn't just say no.

mrfizzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#79  Edited By mrfizzy
@Pinworm45 said:
" Why did you even do it? I mean, is it even that funny or amusing? if so, why? What is so interesting about doing this, and making people feel uncomfortable?  I get that you were dared, but so? Why not be a man and be like "no.. that's stupid." then go piss in the bathroom designed for you to not make other people feel uncomfortable.  I mean, you totally shouldn't be expelled (and likely won't), and it's not THAT big of a deal, I just don't understand why you did it or why some chick would dare you or why you didn't just say no. "
yeah dude, coz when your 13 years old, in highschool and surrounded by all your friends, you always do the most sensible and well though out things. he did a stupid dare, who hasnt?  
Pinworm45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Pinworm45
@mrfizzy said:
" @Pinworm45 said:
" Why did you even do it? I mean, is it even that funny or amusing? if so, why? What is so interesting about doing this, and making people feel uncomfortable?  I get that you were dared, but so? Why not be a man and be like "no.. that's stupid." then go piss in the bathroom designed for you to not make other people feel uncomfortable.  I mean, you totally shouldn't be expelled (and likely won't), and it's not THAT big of a deal, I just don't understand why you did it or why some chick would dare you or why you didn't just say no. "
yeah dude, coz when your 13 years old, in highschool and surrounded by all your friends, you always do the most sensible and well though out things. he did a stupid dare, who hasnt?   "  

Me? 

I just don't get it. What is so amusing about going into the opposite genders bathroom. 

Like, I get a stupid dare if it's funny or has a point. 

I don't see what's funny or what the point of this is. At all. Is it amusing because it's FORBIDDEN? Is that all it is? Couldn't you do something better? 

I don't get it.
MisterChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By MisterChief

America is fucking weird.

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Afroman269

Sounds like a big misunderstanding. 

blazerx9x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By blazerx9x
@habster3 said:
" Police? Expulsion? That's retarded! -TIP- Don't do that again. "
Yeah, I don`t think i`ll try anything stupid at my school anytime soon.
kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By kmdrkul
@Axxol said:
" @kmdrkul said:
" Did you explain to them that it was just a matter of your friend daring you to walk into the bathroom?  "
Yeah because everything is okay when a friend dares you to do something. "
You're right.  That's exactly what I said.
blackbird415

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#85  Edited By blackbird415

they cant send you to juvie. the principle is a power hungry ass. What would the charge be?

blackbird415

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#86  Edited By blackbird415

you wouldnt see the same problem if a woman went in to the guys bathroom

ScottishGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By ScottishGamer
@blackbird415 said:
"you wouldnt see the same problem if a woman went in to the guys bathroom "

Just what I was thinking....
andrela

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By andrela

sucks to live in america don't it :P

HrMagni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By HrMagni
@Cube:  well, yes they can 

http://www.go-girl.com/
No0b0rAmA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By No0b0rAmA

Why would you follow your friend into the girl's washroom?

Videogames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Videogames

Hey, at least you have a story to tell to people. NOT MANY MEN HAVE BRAVED THE WOMENS BATHROOM. 
Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#92  Edited By Vinny_Says

Tell em you had bad diarrhea and the girls bathroom was closer... They can't send you to juvie for shit like you did lol

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

#93  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

Well, it sounds like your principal is just not listening, either your school is massively over-reacting or deliberately trying to scare you off from doing it again. The good news is that I don't think people can get put in juvie for just walking into a girls bathroom.

blazerx9x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By blazerx9x
@No0b0rAmA said:
"

Why would you follow your friend into the girl's washroom?

"
Cause i`m a dumb ass.
eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By eric_buck

Ughhhh You're an idiot.

jasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By jasta

You'll look back on this in a few years and say "Yo, remember that time I almost got sent to juvie for going into the girls bathroom? I know! crazy right! "

I wouldint worry about it.

Jimbo7676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Jimbo7676

It's just a fucking girls bathroom. The principal threatened Juvi? That;s fucking bullshit. Don't believe it. You kids and your goddamned tiny worlds.

Bloodgraiv3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#98  Edited By Bloodgraiv3

Tell the truth and get your friends to back you up. 
audiosnag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By audiosnag
You deserve to burn blazer. EFFING BURN!!!!
Not really. This is some weak as bullsnazz. I think they're just trying to put a scare in you, if you've explained it and your friend has backed you up i don't think they'll do anything like juvie. If they DO take it to the paper, make a case out of it. You'll be a national hero.
Your principal does sound like a bitch.

@Pinworm45 said:
" @mrfizzy said:
" @Pinworm45 said:
yeah dude, coz when your 13 years old, in highschool and surrounded by all your friends, you always do the most sensible and well though out things. he did a stupid dare, who hasnt?   "  
 Me?  I just don't get it. What is so amusing about going into the opposite genders bathroom.  Like, I get a stupid dare if it's funny or has a point.  I don't see what's funny or what the point of this is. At all. Is it amusing because it's FORBIDDEN? Is that all it is? Couldn't you do something better?  I don't get it. "
There's nothing to get. It was a case of goofing around. You don't need a profound or important reason. That's why it's called goofing around.
GregariousGreg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By GregariousGreg
@blazerx9x: Make this a case of civil rights, state that by seperating the boys and girls they are creating sexism and segregation. Be sure that you walk up to the principal and say "I'll see you in court"