fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 16

Edited By fobwashed

Sales Ending on 27th of June

If you don't get your name in before then, you'll have to track me down at Prime =P

TLDR

If you are planning to attend PAX Prime 2014 and would like to purchase the shirt pictured below, please post your shirt size and I'll include you in the PAX EAST PMs regarding the shirt =]

What is it?

It's a shirt I'll be putting together to hand out to duders attending PAX Prime 2014 in Seattle.

The shirt design.
The shirt design.
Colors available
Colors available

PRICING

Small - Large = $16 ::: XL = $17 ::: 2XL = $18 ::: 3XL = $19 ::: 4XL = $20

Is this even legal?

I've gotten the green light from Giant Bomb staff that this is cool to do. I think the reason they're cool with it is because it's a very small quantity and for a very limited time only for people who are attending a specific show. Also, because Giant Bomb is hella cool with their community doing stupid stuff like this =]

How can I get one?

This is the big unfortunately part of the whole thing.

I will only be handing these out to people who have pre-ordered and pre-paid for them and can pick them up from PAX Prime 2014.

The reason for this is two fold.

1. I'm doing this for fun and not for profit and there's no way in hell I want to be mailing these things out to people because it's just too much trouble.

2. I want to keep it down to a small quantity so that I don't draw the attention of the CBSi gods.

Previously, I accepted pre-payments but they weren't necessary. This time around, I'm going to get a total order number, and then only produce the exact amount that have been paid for and claimed. The biggest challenge I had at PAX East was carrying the shirts around and I don't want to repeat having a bunch of extras. I will figure out the pricing once I have a solid number on how many orders I get. I will be pricing them to cover the costs of getting the GB staff shirts for free because they deserve it =]

Why should I trust you to deliver if I pay?

Well, at this point, I've done it before.

Here is the pre-order page for the PAX East shirt.

Here is how the PAX East shirt was made.

And here is how the PAX East shirt was distributed by me at PAX East =]

And here are some pictures I've gotten of duders wearing said shirts. (Also, Brad wore the hoodie during his dance with Drew)

Alright, how do I get in on this?

Right now, PAX Prime tickets have not gone on sale yet so we don't know whether or not we're going to be going. What I will do at this point though, is gauge interest to try to figure out how I want to get these produced this time around. For East, I was down in LA and met up with a friend of mine that screen prints shirts so I had the luxury of being able to mail them to myself in Boston. This time around, I don't think I'll be in LA so there's a chance I won't be using him in which case, I'll need to know a general quantity range before figuring out where I should get them printed up here. Or, if I should use an online site like TeeSpring.

What you can do that'd be super helpful for me now is if you are interested, please leave a comment with your T-shirt size.After tickets for PAX are sold, I will start a PM chain with everyone that has declared interest on this post and from there I'll clear up final pricing (Definitely less than $20. Prolly around $16~$18) and set up payments and also discuss where we'll meet and when. Anyone who picked up a shirt from me at PAX East will know the drill =]

See below to check if I've got your order down!

Follow Me On Twitter for Updates =]

BreakfastKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BreakfastKing

Ended up picking up a leftover from you at the GB/GS meetup at PAX East. It's a great shirt! Definitely want to get in on this at Prime.

Keep up the good work man! (I wear a medium)

matt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

I'll take a large my good man!

Avatar image for brewmaster_andy
Brewmaster_Andy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Brewmaster_Andy

Bah you should mail me one.

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By fobwashed

Current Orders

• breakfastking - M
  • matt - L
  • newhaap - M
  • internetpizza - XL
  • ub3rslug - S
  • marino - XL
  • littleemille - M
  • sadpatrol - L
  • olqavtoras - M
  • fake_empire - XXL
  • Mully - L
  • PushToClose - M
  • Frootsnax - XL
  • Lando81 - M
  • Meepasaurus - L
  • MarkJW - L
  • aquacadet - XL
  • arthup - XXL
  • Icicle7x3 - 4XL
  • chillwinston - M
  • angouri - 2XL
  • hodenjoe - L
  • AlwaysBeClothing - 2XL
  • Butano - L
  • sb5k - S
  • Mafoogley - L
  • Mendelson9 - L
  • Wafflestomp - XXL
  • spncrrr - M
  • Washa_Endrya - XXL
  • CatsAkimbo - XL
  • jakers11 - L
  • toppingman - XL
internetpizza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the shirts are the weird polyester material that shrinks the first time you wash it, I'll take a XXL. XL otherwise. PAX Prime is going to be my first PAX and I'm super excited. :)

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

MY only question that will determine if I purchase one: is there a huge dickwolf on the back?

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity said:

MY only question that will determine if I purchase one: is there a huge dickwolf on the back?

If you need it there to commit to a purchase, I will draw one on the back with a felt marker for you. (Really I'm just going to write "Don't talk to this dick")

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Stop being so damn awesome! Seriously though, they really should put your shirt designs up on the store. I need that Papers, Please GB shirt you did for PAX East.

Ub3rSlug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A size small for me, thank you so much for doing this!

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity said:

If you need it there to commit to a purchase, I will draw one on the back with a felt marker for you. (Really I'm just going to write "Don't talk to this dick")

That's dickWOLF

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

Did you get this?

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By fobwashed

@mb said:

@fobwashed how about now?

Nope nothing.... wait. Is this a prank? Am I being PUNKE'D? Where are you Ashton!? I know you're HEEEEERREE! Omg, I'm not even dressed~~~~

PS. Btw, I just noticed I didn't even get a notification when you used @fobwashed . that seems weird.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mb said:

Nope nothing.... wait. Is this a prank? Am I being PUNKE'D? Where are you Ashton!? I know you're HEEEEERREE! Omg, I'm not even dressed~~~~

PS. Btw, I just noticed I didn't even get a notification when you used @fobwashed . that seems weird.

IF you mouse over your notifications you can see the new replies in bold but there won't be a (1) or whatever next to the icon. I've noticed this has been happening throughout the day.

rmanthorp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#22 rmanthorp  Moderator

GIMME :( :( :(

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By fobwashed
@humanity said:

@fobwashed said:

@mb said:

IF you mouse over your notifications you can see the new replies in bold but there won't be a (1) or whatever next to the icon. I've noticed this has been happening throughout the day.

No Caption Provided

I got nothing from my blog or the @fobwashed msgs ya'll just sent me. Maybe the site is slow? Def not just missing the badge with number of messages -_-;;

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity said:

@fobwashed said:

@mb said:

No Caption Provided

I got nothing from my blog or the @fobwashed msgs ya'll just sent me. Maybe the site is slow? Def not just missing the badge with number of messages -_-;;

Well then you ARE being Punk'd because I totally not only got the (1) but saw you in the feed and everything.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#25  Edited By TheHT

Clever design! The blue is nice and chill.

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop being so damn awesome! Seriously though, they really should put your shirt designs up on the store. I need that Papers, Please GB shirt you did for PAX East.

Not my call to make =P While Patrick mentioned it's "Completely Authorized" by Papers, Please... It's totally not. So I sorta doubt it'll make it anywhere but into the hands they already rest in =[

@ub3rslug said:

A size small for me, thank you so much for doing this!

Haven't done it yet but you're welcome! =D

@theht said:

Clever design! The blue is nice and chill.

Thanks! Still not positive about the shirt cloth color. I tend to like black because I'm color blind and I'm not even entirely positive what color that is, but I do know the logo is blue on white =] I'll prob take a poll of some sort once I get all the names down and the PM started later on.

Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

You do good work Sir.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fobwashed: It looks like a darker grey than the "T" in "Giant", but also with a greenish tinge to it. Black is always great, but as it is, I think it's nice and soft on the eyes.

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

If I were going to PAX Prime, I'd snatch up one of those. Damn it's an awesome design!

laika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By laika

@fobwashed said:
@humanity said:

@fobwashed said:

@mb said:

No Caption Provided

The actual notifications are actually loaded on demand (mouseover), so if it was generated after you loaded a page (can be slow if there's a lot of activity going on) then the number won't be up-to-date.

edit: actually, you're right, there's something up with blog comment notifications right now. bummer!

Marino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 102

#32 Marino  Staff

You know I'm in again. XL.

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laika: It updated a while back when someone new followed me and a comment someone directed at me in a forum post but it's missing all the blog and reply stuff between then and the Deathpooky mention shown in the picture. It seems like it just straight dropped all the notifications. Feel free to PM/DM me if you want any other information on anything in regards to this =]

You do good work Sir.

Thanks =]

@theht said:

@fobwashed: It looks like a darker grey than the "T" in "Giant", but also with a greenish tinge to it. Black is always great, but as it is, I think it's nice and soft on the eyes.

I actually pulled the colors from the official PAX logo so I don't think I'd wanna mess with those. Black was my first choice but the last shirt was black and I wanted a little variety. Maybe I'll leave black as an option as well. Thanks for the feedback =]

@dalai said:

If I were going to PAX Prime, I'd snatch up one of those. Damn it's an awesome design!

Thx duder =]

butano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#34  Edited By butano

Damn, that's a rad design! Really hoping I can get tickets this year. Got screwed last year as I was taking finals when they announced that they were selling tickets. Hoping that doesn't happen again....

If I do get a pass, I'll definitely be getting a shirt.

littleemille

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Medium fur sure.

SadPatrol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By SadPatrol

Large please

Avatar image for deactivated-62f93c42ce57b
deactivated-62f93c42ce57b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im just not meant to get a shirt from you man. id pre order but unlike pax east i cant pick it up and i still missed out then

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marino said:

You know I'm in again. XL.

This time it's the one you actually want =P

@butano said:

Damn, that's a rad design! Really hoping I can get tickets this year. Got screwed last year as I was taking finals when they announced that they were selling tickets. Hoping that doesn't happen again....

If I do get a pass, I'll definitely be getting a shirt.

Good deal! Go ahead and post in here if you get tix and I'll put you on the list =]

Medium fur sure.

Gotcha!

Large please

Large it is!

im just not meant to get a shirt from you man. id pre order but unlike pax east i cant pick it up and i still missed out then

Bummer we couldn't make it work at East, I woulda gotten you one if I could duder =[

Olqavtoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Love my PAX East shirt, put me up for a medium!

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By fobwashed

@olqavtoras said:

Love my PAX East shirt, put me up for a medium!

Hey duder, I remember you! Hotline Miami in a bright neon hat =P Happy to hear you like your shirt~

Fake_Empire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want one! Will be my first PAX this year. XXL, please.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I don't think the staff is qualified to say if it's legal. But it's cool!

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want one! Will be my first PAX this year. XXL, please.

Gotcha. You're on the list =]

@csl316 said:

I don't think the staff is qualified to say if it's legal. But it's cool!

Well, I guess that might be true but for me, their opinions are the only ones I care about. This whole thing is way too small scale for anyone to take notice or care. The Papers, Please shirts ended up costing just around $1k to manufacture and I sold em all at cost. I made a little scratch from duders giving me small tips which I super appreciated but if I broke those tips down against the time it took me to do all that plus hump all the shirts around PAX (not to mention my typical rates for designs/art) it doesn't amount to nearly what you'd have to pay me to do it for something I didn't care about =]

Mully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mully - Large.

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers