Polling the GB audience.

Ekasra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By Ekasra

So, I have all these games and that's something I haven't been able to say for a while. I have a stack of stuff I want to play, but I'm really having a TON of difficulty picking what to play. So as a result, I'm polling the Giantbomb aduience. Here are your choices:

1) GTA4. A pretty large time commitment, especially since my goal in all of this is to get as many games 1000/1000gs as possible.
2) Halo 3. I went ahead and bought all the maps in order to play some online.
3) CoD: WAW. Picked this up from Blockbuster yesterday and have it until Saturday or so unless I want late fees. 
4) CoD4: Although my disk was scratched to hell, I have a loaner from a friend.
5) GoW2: Is coming tomorrow in the mail most likely from the Canadian version of Gamefly. 
6) Lego: Indy: Is coming on Tuesday.
7) Lego Star Wars: Complete: Is coming on Tuesday. Although I've already gone through and got most of the original trilogy achievements, I am not looking forward to this one.
8) Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts: Anyone know how easy this one is in terms of points?
Ekasra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Ekasra

So, I have all these games and that's something I haven't been able to say for a while. I have a stack of stuff I want to play, but I'm really having a TON of difficulty picking what to play. So as a result, I'm polling the Giantbomb aduience. Here are your choices:

1) GTA4. A pretty large time commitment, especially since my goal in all of this is to get as many games 1000/1000gs as possible.
2) Halo 3. I went ahead and bought all the maps in order to play some online.
3) CoD: WAW. Picked this up from Blockbuster yesterday and have it until Saturday or so unless I want late fees. 
4) CoD4: Although my disk was scratched to hell, I have a loaner from a friend.
5) GoW2: Is coming tomorrow in the mail most likely from the Canadian version of Gamefly. 
6) Lego: Indy: Is coming on Tuesday.
7) Lego Star Wars: Complete: Is coming on Tuesday. Although I've already gone through and got most of the original trilogy achievements, I am not looking forward to this one.
8) Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts: Anyone know how easy this one is in terms of points?
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By natetodamax

Eh, I'd have to say Banjo Kazooie even though I've only played the demo. Most of those are good games, it's just that I've played all of them so much that they got boring and it's hard to recommend them right now.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By RHCPfan24

So, you are asking what is the best for points? I have gotten a high count in GTA IV, COD4 and Lego Indy pretty easily, but don't waste your time trying to 1000/1000 Lego Star Wars: Complete. The 100% achievement is not worth it.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By natetodamax
RHCPfan24 said:
So, you are asking what is the best for points? I have gotten a high count in GTA IV, COD4 ... [more]
I think he was just asking what he should play.
RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RHCPfan24
Voxel said:
RHCPfan24 said: So, you are asking what is the best for points? I have gotten a high count in GTA ... [more]
If that is the case, then GTA IV is my definite choice. Or Bioshock :P
Ekasra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ekasra

It's both a mixture. Although points are very important to me (Well, they should be important to everyone, obviously), I want to enjoy getting them and not feel like I'm wasting my time. *cough* Quantum of Solace.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By natetodamax
RHCPfan24 said:
Voxel said: RHCPfan24 said: So, you are asking what is the best for points? I have gotten a high count ... [more]
Hey, Bioshock. I remember that game.

As for points, you should get Fallout 3. The achievements are a bit time consuming, but crazy easy to get.
ImperiousRix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By ImperiousRix

Banjo Kazooie is NOT very generous with the points, so if that's the goal here, I'd say steer clear.
For sheer volume of points, I'd go with one of the LEGO games.
From a purely gameplay standpoint, I'd go with either GTAIV or COD4.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RHCPfan24
Voxel said:
RHCPfan24 said: Voxel said: RHCPfan24 said: So, you are asking what is the best for points? I have gotten a ... [more]
Fallout 3 is a most excellent game. I highly recommend it :D
Steve_Ramirez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Steve_Ramirez

i'd go with #2. It never gets old. 

RandomHero666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By RandomHero666

When i'm bored of retail games, i go for arcade games, with 2100 points you can easily get 5 oldish/classic arcade games, or 2 new games.