Question About Using GB Forums

Keeng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Keeng

Is there a way to see the last post I made in a thread without actually searching through the entire thread to dig it up? Wait, that question could be a little misleading so let me just present the situation.

I've developed an unhealthy interest in the thread "Answer above, ask bellow" and people reply pretty quickly to things there. I asked a question and didn't check to see if it was responded to for about 24 hours and by the time I looked again, there were dozens more pages added to the thread. It would take forever to dig through all of it and find the response to my question so I'm wondering if there's any way to just jump to that post. 
MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Unfortunately there isn't a way to do that.

Keeng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3  Edited By Keeng

aww...well thanks anyway. what would you recommend I do? 

suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By suneku

only thing I can think of for you to do is to look at your post history (on the tool bar next to favorites, friends, preferences, search), look at the time you posted it and just go to the posts with the nearest time to when you posted.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By natetodamax

Look at your feed.

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By Wolverine
Keeng said:
"Is there a way to see the last post I made in a thread without actually searching through the entire thread to dig it up? Wait, that question could be a little misleading so let me just present the situation.

I've developed an unhealthy interest in the thread "Answer above, ask bellow" and people reply pretty quickly to things there. I asked a question and didn't check to see if it was responded to for about 24 hours and by the time I looked again, there were dozens more pages added to the thread. It would take forever to dig through all of it and find the response to my question so I'm wondering if there's any way to just jump to that post. 
"
I just click on "Answer above, ask bellow" and click last on the top right which brings me to the last page. Than I just scroll down.