#1 Posted by Simsfreak14 (101 posts) -

At my High school there's this girl in one of my classes and for some reason everytime I look at her she looks at me and I can feel this aquwardness between us. Then  earlier the other day she smiled at me for a quick second or two. So what's happening? Does she like me? What are some signs a girl likes you?

#2 Posted by Jayge_ (10270 posts) -
It's the only way to know.

Seriously though... uh... ask her.
#3 Posted by Black_Rose (7772 posts) -

Maybe she's looking at you because you're so ugly and she smiled out of pityness.

Just ask her man

#4 Edited by DualReaver (3792 posts) -

Awe this is adorable. Ask her out. :)

Once you do it once, you'll never be nervous about it again.
Also be an overconfident dick, they love that.

#5 Posted by chansaet (17 posts) -

Dude this is something every guy wants to know. Girls can be so mysterious. If they smile at you it may mean they like you but at the same time it could mean they're just being friendly. Meaning they want to be your friend and not boyfriend. Other when girls like you they ignore you. Playing hard to get. So I really want to know if there are any consistent signs except for the obvious "i love you"

#6 Posted by Virago (2563 posts) -
Simsfreak14 said:
"At my High school there's this girl in one of my classes and for some reason everytime I look at her she looks at me and I can feel this aquwardness between us. Then  earlier the other day she smiled at me for a quick second or two. So what's happening? Does she like me? What are some signs a girl likes you?"
i'm definitely impressed at the way you spelled awkward. that was pretty amazing.
i have no idea what to do when a girl likes me. if i like a guy, i talk to him and laugh at EVERYTHING he says. which... is not different than when we're just friends, so i guess that doesn't help at all. And uh, there's no consistency, chansaet. We're pretty much crazy.
#7 Posted by Lies (3985 posts) -
Virago said:
"Simsfreak14 said:
"At my High school there's this girl in one of my classes and for some reason everytime I look at her she looks at me and I can feel this aquwardness between us. Then  earlier the other day she smiled at me for a quick second or two. So what's happening? Does she like me? What are some signs a girl likes you?"
i'm definitely impressed at the way you spelled awkward. that was pretty amazing.
i have no idea what to do when a girl likes me. if i like a guy, i talk to him and laugh at EVERYTHING he says. which... is not different than when we're just friends, so i guess that doesn't help at all. And uh, there's no consistency, chansaet. We're pretty much crazy.
"
THERE ARE NO GIRLS ON THE INTERNET!
#8 Posted by Jayge_ (10270 posts) -
chansaet said:
"Dude this is something every guy wants to know. Girls can be so mysterious. If they smile at you it may mean they like you but at the same time it could mean they're just being friendly. Meaning they want to be your friend and not boyfriend. Other when girls like you they ignore you. Playing hard to get. So I really want to know if there are any consistent signs except for the obvious "i love you""
Uh...
#9 Posted by chansaet (17 posts) -
Lies said:
"Virago said:
"Simsfreak14 said:
"
THERE ARE NO GIRLS ON THE INTERNET!"
There are girls on the internet. There just in websites like myspace and yahoo. On sites like gaming sites I'm guessing but I'd say maybe 5% tops are girls
#10 Posted by Virago (2563 posts) -
Lies said:
"Virago said:
"
oh great. you're right. i'm a boy. with a penis. and a hairy chest. yaaaay. o_O
#11 Posted by adam_grif (1170 posts) -
Lies said:
"Virago said:
"Simsfreak14 said:
"
TRUE
#12 Posted by Simsfreak14 (101 posts) -
Virago said:
"Lies said:
"Virago said:
"
oh great. you're right. i'm a boy. with a penis. and a hairy chest. yaaaay. o_O"
Oh wow!
#13 Posted by clubsandwich (3965 posts) -

A smile can mean that they're just being friendly, or that they like you. You'll have to man up and talk to her.

#14 Posted by Black_Rose (7772 posts) -
Virago said:
"oh great. you're right. i'm a boy. with a penis. and a hairy chest. yaaaay. o_O"
Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

*jumps out of the window*
#15 Posted by Virago (2563 posts) -
Black_Rose said:
"Virago said:
"oh great. you're right. i'm a boy. with a penis. and a hairy chest. yaaaay. o_O"
Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

*jumps out of the window*"
black, noo! i was being sarcastic! 
#16 Posted by Jayge_ (10270 posts) -
Virago said:
"Black_Rose said:
"Virago said:
Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

*jumps out of the window*"
black, noo! i was being sarcastic! "
SCREENCAP'D
#17 Posted by Tearhead (2396 posts) -
Virago said:
"Simsfreak14 said:
"
Virago, this is what YOU do when a girl like you. Roll with it, ask her out, go to a nice restaurant, pay for the meal ( I assume with two girls the one who initiated the date would be the one who pays), take her back home, give her a kiss on the cheek, if it start a fire, again, just roll with it, whatever happens from that point is entirely your call. Oh... and have a third party document the entire evening on tape and send it to me. :)
#18 Posted by Vaxadrin (2319 posts) -

If she comes up and just starts, ya know, brushing against your junk...

...do nothing.  All girls do that.  It doesn't mean she likes you, don't worry.

#19 Posted by semicolon1twlev2 (919 posts) -
Virago said:
"Lies said:
"Virago said:
"
oh great. you're right. i'm a boy. with a penis. and a hairy chest. yaaaay. o_O"
Be a chick.  They're sexier than dudes.  And vaginas are awesome.
#20 Posted by Tearhead (2396 posts) -
dreDREb13 said:
"Virago said:
"Lies said:
"Virago said:
"
Be a chick.  They're sexier than dudes.  And vaginas are awesome."
Ah, yes... vaginas are amazing! God was on top of his game the day he thought up the vagina. You know you don't wanna fuck with someone who thought up the pussy.
#21 Posted by Virago (2563 posts) -
Tearhead said:
"Virago said:
"i'm definitely impressed at the way you spelled awkward. that was pretty amazing.
i have no idea what to do when a girl likes me. if i like a guy, i talk to him and laugh at EVERYTHING he says. which... is not different than when we're just friends, so i guess that doesn't help at all. And uh, there's no consistency, chansaet. We're pretty much crazy."
Virago, this is what YOU do when a girl like you. Roll with it, ask her out, go to a nice restaurant, pay for the meal ( I assume with two girls the one who initiated the date would be the one who pays), take her back home, give her a kiss on the cheek, if it start a fire, again, just roll with it, whatever happens from that point is entirely your call. Oh... and have a third party document the entire evening on tape and send it to me. :)"
 duly noted. Poor sims is getting less advice than banter. 
#22 Posted by Jesus_Juice (260 posts) -
chansaet said:
"Lies said:
"Virago said:
"Simsfreak14 said:
"
There are girls on the internet. There just in websites like myspace and yahoo. On sites like gaming sites I'm guessing but I'd say maybe 5% tops are girls"
There's a couple here, but they're all ugly.

Oh, and a subtle thing that all girls do to let you know they like you is that they say "yes" when you ask them to touch your wee wee.
#23 Posted by pause422 (6281 posts) -

I love how there is like 30 of these types of threads sometimes, at certain times of the day I almost think GB is a relationship help forum..

#24 Posted by Joker (702 posts) -
Jesus_Juice said:
"chansaet said:
"Lies said:
"Virago said:
"Simsfreak14 said:
"
There are girls on the internet. There just in websites like myspace and yahoo. On sites like gaming sites I'm guessing but I'd say maybe 5% tops are girls"

Oh, and a subtle thing that all girls do to let you know they like you is that they say "yes" when you ask them to touch your wee wee."
Someones being a little condescending!!! Besides, Jade Raymond was hawt. Dur hur hur hur.
#25 Posted by Jolly_Lolly (3593 posts) -

Wow,  I can't believe how "aquward" some of you guys are. Unless you're really unattractive, there should be no problem in asking girls out. Man up and go take care of business!

gogogo

#26 Posted by Lind_L_Taylor (4116 posts) -
Simsfreak14 said:
Relationships through a woman's eyes is kind of like that feeling you get when a new video game is coming out. The game is all hyped up & your perception of that game is tremendous. But then, after you find out more about the game or play it, it turns out to be crap.  In other words, her perception about you is going to change from high standards/expectations to shit, once she gets to know you. If you aren't a AAA game, then prepare to get dumped...maybe even during the first real conversation you have with her.
#27 Posted by demonbear (1931 posts) -

Nothin' like askin'.

#28 Posted by Whight_Knight (708 posts) -

If she bends down in front of you.Or if your sitting down and she does it in your face.Then you know if she likes you or not.

#29 Posted by ZimpanX (436 posts) -
Jayge said:
"Seriously though... uh... ask her.
"
Exactly.
/Thread
#30 Posted by Mushir (2631 posts) -
Virago said:
"Lies said:
"Virago said:
"
I KNEW IT!
#31 Posted by Solid_SnakeXx (1838 posts) -

Dont ASK HER!!
Just try to be more *friends with her* she is obiously interested in you, so... play the game BUT DO NOT GO
And ask her:

Do you like me? u ll look like a total fool.

#32 Posted by Jayge_ (10270 posts) -
Solid_SnakeXx said:
"Dont ASK HER!!
Just try to be more *friends with her* she is obiously interested in you, so... play the game BUT DO NOT GO
And ask her:

Do you like me? u ll look like a total fool."
Wrong question. You ask her "Hey, do you want to hang out together sometime?"

You'd be more than a fool to ask straight out. Sorry if I wasn't terribly clear.
#33 Edited by SlowHands (366 posts) -
Lind_L_Taylor said:
"Relationships through a woman's eyes is kind of like that feeling you get when a new video game is coming out. The game is all hyped up & your perception of that game is tremendous. But then, after you find out more about the game or play it, it turns out to be crap.  In other words, her perception about you is going to change from high standards/expectations to shit, once she gets to know you. If you aren't a AAA game, then prepare to get dumped...maybe even during the first real conversation you have with her."

Just say "Hey babe up for some co-op?" and raise your eyebrows a couple of times.

Jolly_Lolly said:
"Wow,  I can't believe how "aquward" some of you guys are. Unless you're really unattractive, there should be no problem in asking girls out. Man up and go take care of business!
"
We're on an internet forum for video games.  Now ask that question again.
#34 Posted by twenty0ne (3056 posts) -

It totally depends on the girl.

#35 Posted by brukaoru (5134 posts) -
twenty0ne said:
"It totally depends on the girl."
Probably the most intelligent answer yet. Guy or girl, all individuals are different, there's no "one rule" that will describe each person's actions or motivations.
#36 Edited by Iraqi_Gangster (124 posts) -

Just because she is smiling that doesn't mean she likes you. A year ago, there was a girl in my class that did the same thing but when I decided to ask her out she just said no and kinda got pissed too. 

My best advice try to know her a little then ask
#37 Posted by FaintDeftone (88 posts) -

Yeah, the whole smiling thing isn't necessarily a sign that she likes you. Hell, I've had girls flat out flirt with me hardcore before to the point where EVERYBODY thought she was into me, then when I asked her out she said she had a boyfriend. That is proof that girls are extremely unpredictable or that girl was a total attention whore. Either way, the only way you are going to know is if you actually ask her out. If she says yes, then you're good. If she says no... who cares?

#38 Posted by Yit (938 posts) -
Joker said:
"Jesus_Juice said:
"chansaet said:
"Lies said:
"Virago said:
"Simsfreak14 said:
"

Oh, and a subtle thing that all girls do to let you know they like you is that they say "yes" when you ask them to touch your wee wee."
Someones being a little condescending!!! Besides, Jade Raymond was hawt. Dur hur hur hur."
Long quote thread is LONG
#39 Posted by Jayge_ (10270 posts) -

Most of the girls with pictures here are fairly attractive o.0

#40 Posted by CarlosX360 (28 posts) -
FaintDeftone said:
"Yeah, the whole smiling thing isn't necessarily a sign that she likes you. Hell, I've had girls flat out flirt with me hardcore before to the point where EVERYBODY thought she was into me, then when I asked her out she said she had a boyfriend. That is proof that girls are extremely unpredictable or that girl was a total attention whore. Either way, the only way you are going to know is if you actually ask her out. If she says yes, then you're good. If she says no... who cares?"
This applied to me 6 years ago. Doesn't apply to me now, since I have experienced new stuff. 
#41 Posted by Kaido (262 posts) -

Here in good ol' Britain, we have a test that gives a 100% crystal clear answer every time.

Touch her party area. If you're forced to sign the sex offender register, I'm afraid she just doesn't dig you.

#42 Posted by BiggerBomb (7012 posts) -
Jolly_Lolly said:
"Wow,  I can't believe how "aquward" some of you guys are. Unless you're really unattractive, there should be no problem in asking girls out. Man up and go take care of business!

gogogo

"

As if it was that simple, dude. Really? No.
#43 Edited by xruntime (1980 posts) -

Don't rely on laughing and smiling as clues. They do that to all guys (and girls). 

If she always takes the initiative to start talking to you (and she's not a talkative girl), that's a more concrete "clue".

I'd tell you to go ahead and ask her, but you have to be calm, smooth, and I wouldn't recommend getting into anything serious until you reach 11th. 
#44 Posted by Shawn (3843 posts) -
Virago said:
PIcs or it....

..oh wai
#45 Posted by MasterOfPenguins_Zell (2120 posts) -
Virago said:
"We're pretty much crazy."
I am forced to wholeheartedly agree.Virago said:
"Lies said:
"Virago said:
"
I don't have either of those things... should I?
#46 Posted by Simsfreak14 (101 posts) -
xruntime said:
"Don't rely on laughing and smiling as clues. They do that to all guys (and girls). 

If she always takes the initiative to start talking to you (and she's not a talkative girl), that's a more concrete "clue".

I'd tell you to go ahead and ask her, but you have to be calm, smooth, and I wouldn't recommend getting into anything serious until you reach 11th. 
"
I'm a senior btw.
#47 Posted by Nik_NYG (575 posts) -

We will find the end of pi before we figure out women.

#48 Posted by MasterOfPenguins_Zell (2120 posts) -
Nik_NYG said:
"We will find the end of pi before we figure out women."
Sad, but probably true.....
#49 Posted by adam_grif (1170 posts) -
Nik_NYG said:
"We will find the end of pi before we figure out women."
Humans are only complicated and mysterious because people won't let us crack open living people's skulls and study them closer while they are still alive. Something about "ethical issues". Go figure.
#50 Posted by j_meyer_13 (412 posts) -
Yit said:
"Joker said:
"Jesus_Juice said:
"chansaet said:
"Lies said:
"Virago said:
"Simsfreak14 said:
"

Someones being a little condescending!!! Besides, Jade Raymond was hawt. Dur hur hur hur."
Long quote thread is LONG"
OMG quote tunnel!  Can I play too?