• 105 results
Simsfreak14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Simsfreak14

At my High school there's this girl in one of my classes and for some reason everytime I look at her she looks at me and I can feel this aquwardness between us. Then  earlier the other day she smiled at me for a quick second or two. So what's happening? Does she like me? What are some signs a girl likes you?

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Jayge_
It's the only way to know.

Seriously though... uh... ask her.
Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Black_Rose

Maybe she's looking at you because you're so ugly and she smiled out of pityness.

Just ask her man

DualReaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By DualReaver

Awe this is adorable. Ask her out. :)

Once you do it once, you'll never be nervous about it again.
Also be an overconfident dick, they love that.

chansaet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By chansaet

Dude this is something every guy wants to know. Girls can be so mysterious. If they smile at you it may mean they like you but at the same time it could mean they're just being friendly. Meaning they want to be your friend and not boyfriend. Other when girls like you they ignore you. Playing hard to get. So I really want to know if there are any consistent signs except for the obvious "i love you"

Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Virago
Simsfreak14 said:
"At my High school there's this girl in one of my classes and for some reason everytime I look at her she looks at me and I can feel this aquwardness between us. Then  earlier the other day she smiled at me for a quick second or two. So what's happening? Does she like me? What are some signs a girl likes you?"
i'm definitely impressed at the way you spelled awkward. that was pretty amazing.
i have no idea what to do when a girl likes me. if i like a guy, i talk to him and laugh at EVERYTHING he says. which... is not different than when we're just friends, so i guess that doesn't help at all. And uh, there's no consistency, chansaet. We're pretty much crazy.
Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By Lies
Virago said:
"Simsfreak14 said:
"At my High school there's this girl in one of my classes and for some reason everytime I look at her she looks at me and I can feel this aquwardness between us. Then  earlier the other day she smiled at me for a quick second or two. So what's happening? Does she like me? What are some signs a girl likes you?"
i'm definitely impressed at the way you spelled awkward. that was pretty amazing.
i have no idea what to do when a girl likes me. if i like a guy, i talk to him and laugh at EVERYTHING he says. which... is not different than when we're just friends, so i guess that doesn't help at all. And uh, there's no consistency, chansaet. We're pretty much crazy.
"
THERE ARE NO GIRLS ON THE INTERNET!
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jayge_
chansaet said:
"Dude this is something every guy wants to know. Girls can be so mysterious. If they smile at you it may mean they like you but at the same time it could mean they're just being friendly. Meaning they want to be your friend and not boyfriend. Other when girls like you they ignore you. Playing hard to get. So I really want to know if there are any consistent signs except for the obvious "i love you""
Uh...
chansaet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By chansaet
Lies said:
"Virago said:
"Simsfreak14 said:
"
THERE ARE NO GIRLS ON THE INTERNET!"
There are girls on the internet. There just in websites like myspace and yahoo. On sites like gaming sites I'm guessing but I'd say maybe 5% tops are girls
Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Virago
Lies said:
"Virago said:
"
oh great. you're right. i'm a boy. with a penis. and a hairy chest. yaaaay. o_O
adam_grif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By adam_grif
Lies said:
"Virago said:
"Simsfreak14 said:
"
TRUE
Simsfreak14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Simsfreak14
Virago said:
"Lies said:
"Virago said:
"
oh great. you're right. i'm a boy. with a penis. and a hairy chest. yaaaay. o_O"
Oh wow!
clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#13  Edited By clubsandwich

A smile can mean that they're just being friendly, or that they like you. You'll have to man up and talk to her.

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#14  Edited By Black_Rose
Virago said:
"oh great. you're right. i'm a boy. with a penis. and a hairy chest. yaaaay. o_O"
Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

*jumps out of the window*
Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Virago
Black_Rose said:
"Virago said:
"oh great. you're right. i'm a boy. with a penis. and a hairy chest. yaaaay. o_O"
Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

*jumps out of the window*"
black, noo! i was being sarcastic! 
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jayge_
Virago said:
"Black_Rose said:
"Virago said:
Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

*jumps out of the window*"
black, noo! i was being sarcastic! "
SCREENCAP'D
tearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 52

#17  Edited By tearhead
Virago said:
"Simsfreak14 said:
"
Virago, this is what YOU do when a girl like you. Roll with it, ask her out, go to a nice restaurant, pay for the meal ( I assume with two girls the one who initiated the date would be the one who pays), take her back home, give her a kiss on the cheek, if it start a fire, again, just roll with it, whatever happens from that point is entirely your call. Oh... and have a third party document the entire evening on tape and send it to me. :)
Vaxadrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By Vaxadrin

If she comes up and just starts, ya know, brushing against your junk...

...do nothing.  All girls do that.  It doesn't mean she likes you, don't worry.

Avatar image for semicolon1twlev2
semicolon1twlev2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19  Edited By semicolon1twlev2
Virago said:
"Lies said:
"Virago said:
"
oh great. you're right. i'm a boy. with a penis. and a hairy chest. yaaaay. o_O"
Be a chick.  They're sexier than dudes.  And vaginas are awesome.
tearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 52

#20  Edited By tearhead
dreDREb13 said:
"Virago said:
"Lies said:
"Virago said:
"
Be a chick.  They're sexier than dudes.  And vaginas are awesome."
Ah, yes... vaginas are amazing! God was on top of his game the day he thought up the vagina. You know you don't wanna fuck with someone who thought up the pussy.
Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Virago
Tearhead said:
"Virago said:
"i'm definitely impressed at the way you spelled awkward. that was pretty amazing.
i have no idea what to do when a girl likes me. if i like a guy, i talk to him and laugh at EVERYTHING he says. which... is not different than when we're just friends, so i guess that doesn't help at all. And uh, there's no consistency, chansaet. We're pretty much crazy."
Virago, this is what YOU do when a girl like you. Roll with it, ask her out, go to a nice restaurant, pay for the meal ( I assume with two girls the one who initiated the date would be the one who pays), take her back home, give her a kiss on the cheek, if it start a fire, again, just roll with it, whatever happens from that point is entirely your call. Oh... and have a third party document the entire evening on tape and send it to me. :)"
 duly noted. Poor sims is getting less advice than banter. 
Jesus_Juice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jesus_Juice
chansaet said:
"Lies said:
"Virago said:
"Simsfreak14 said:
"
There are girls on the internet. There just in websites like myspace and yahoo. On sites like gaming sites I'm guessing but I'd say maybe 5% tops are girls"
There's a couple here, but they're all ugly.

Oh, and a subtle thing that all girls do to let you know they like you is that they say "yes" when you ask them to touch your wee wee.
pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By pause422

I love how there is like 30 of these types of threads sometimes, at certain times of the day I almost think GB is a relationship help forum..

Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#24  Edited By Joker
Jesus_Juice said:
"chansaet said:
"Lies said:
"Virago said:
"Simsfreak14 said:
"
There are girls on the internet. There just in websites like myspace and yahoo. On sites like gaming sites I'm guessing but I'd say maybe 5% tops are girls"

Oh, and a subtle thing that all girls do to let you know they like you is that they say "yes" when you ask them to touch your wee wee."
Someones being a little condescending!!! Besides, Jade Raymond was hawt. Dur hur hur hur.
Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jolly_Lolly

Wow,  I can't believe how "aquward" some of you guys are. Unless you're really unattractive, there should be no problem in asking girls out. Man up and go take care of business!

gogogo

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#26  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor
Simsfreak14 said:
Relationships through a woman's eyes is kind of like that feeling you get when a new video game is coming out. The game is all hyped up & your perception of that game is tremendous. But then, after you find out more about the game or play it, it turns out to be crap.  In other words, her perception about you is going to change from high standards/expectations to shit, once she gets to know you. If you aren't a AAA game, then prepare to get dumped...maybe even during the first real conversation you have with her.
demonbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#27  Edited By demonbear

Nothin' like askin'.

Whight_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Whight_Knight

If she bends down in front of you.Or if your sitting down and she does it in your face.Then you know if she likes you or not.

ZimpanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 10

#29  Edited By ZimpanX
Jayge said:
"Seriously though... uh... ask her.
"
Exactly.
/Thread
Mushir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#30  Edited By Mushir
Virago said:
"Lies said:
"Virago said:
"
I KNEW IT!
Solid_SnakeXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Solid_SnakeXx

Dont ASK HER!!
Just try to be more *friends with her* she is obiously interested in you, so... play the game BUT DO NOT GO
And ask her:

Do you like me? u ll look like a total fool.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Jayge_
Solid_SnakeXx said:
"Dont ASK HER!!
Just try to be more *friends with her* she is obiously interested in you, so... play the game BUT DO NOT GO
And ask her:

Do you like me? u ll look like a total fool."
Wrong question. You ask her "Hey, do you want to hang out together sometime?"

You'd be more than a fool to ask straight out. Sorry if I wasn't terribly clear.
SlowHands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#33  Edited By SlowHands
Lind_L_Taylor said:
"Relationships through a woman's eyes is kind of like that feeling you get when a new video game is coming out. The game is all hyped up & your perception of that game is tremendous. But then, after you find out more about the game or play it, it turns out to be crap.  In other words, her perception about you is going to change from high standards/expectations to shit, once she gets to know you. If you aren't a AAA game, then prepare to get dumped...maybe even during the first real conversation you have with her."

Just say "Hey babe up for some co-op?" and raise your eyebrows a couple of times.

Jolly_Lolly said:
"Wow,  I can't believe how "aquward" some of you guys are. Unless you're really unattractive, there should be no problem in asking girls out. Man up and go take care of business!
"
We're on an internet forum for video games.  Now ask that question again.
twenty0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#34  Edited By twenty0ne

It totally depends on the girl.

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By brukaoru
twenty0ne said:
"It totally depends on the girl."
Probably the most intelligent answer yet. Guy or girl, all individuals are different, there's no "one rule" that will describe each person's actions or motivations.
Iraqi_Gangster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#36  Edited By Iraqi_Gangster

Just because she is smiling that doesn't mean she likes you. A year ago, there was a girl in my class that did the same thing but when I decided to ask her out she just said no and kinda got pissed too. 

My best advice try to know her a little then ask
FaintDeftone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By FaintDeftone

Yeah, the whole smiling thing isn't necessarily a sign that she likes you. Hell, I've had girls flat out flirt with me hardcore before to the point where EVERYBODY thought she was into me, then when I asked her out she said she had a boyfriend. That is proof that girls are extremely unpredictable or that girl was a total attention whore. Either way, the only way you are going to know is if you actually ask her out. If she says yes, then you're good. If she says no... who cares?

Yit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#38  Edited By Yit
Joker said:
"Jesus_Juice said:
"chansaet said:
"Lies said:
"Virago said:
"Simsfreak14 said:
"

Oh, and a subtle thing that all girls do to let you know they like you is that they say "yes" when you ask them to touch your wee wee."
Someones being a little condescending!!! Besides, Jade Raymond was hawt. Dur hur hur hur."
Long quote thread is LONG
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Jayge_

Most of the girls with pictures here are fairly attractive o.0

CarlosX360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By CarlosX360
FaintDeftone said:
"Yeah, the whole smiling thing isn't necessarily a sign that she likes you. Hell, I've had girls flat out flirt with me hardcore before to the point where EVERYBODY thought she was into me, then when I asked her out she said she had a boyfriend. That is proof that girls are extremely unpredictable or that girl was a total attention whore. Either way, the only way you are going to know is if you actually ask her out. If she says yes, then you're good. If she says no... who cares?"
This applied to me 6 years ago. Doesn't apply to me now, since I have experienced new stuff. 
Kaido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Kaido

Here in good ol' Britain, we have a test that gives a 100% crystal clear answer every time.

Touch her party area. If you're forced to sign the sex offender register, I'm afraid she just doesn't dig you.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BiggerBomb
Jolly_Lolly said:
"Wow,  I can't believe how "aquward" some of you guys are. Unless you're really unattractive, there should be no problem in asking girls out. Man up and go take care of business!

gogogo

"

As if it was that simple, dude. Really? No.
xruntime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#43  Edited By xruntime

Don't rely on laughing and smiling as clues. They do that to all guys (and girls). 

If she always takes the initiative to start talking to you (and she's not a talkative girl), that's a more concrete "clue".

I'd tell you to go ahead and ask her, but you have to be calm, smooth, and I wouldn't recommend getting into anything serious until you reach 11th. 
Shawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#44  Edited By Shawn
Virago said:
PIcs or it....

..oh wai
Avatar image for masterofpenguins_zell
MasterOfPenguins_Zell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Virago said:
"We're pretty much crazy."
I am forced to wholeheartedly agree.Virago said:
"Lies said:
"Virago said:
"
I don't have either of those things... should I?
Simsfreak14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Simsfreak14
xruntime said:
"Don't rely on laughing and smiling as clues. They do that to all guys (and girls). 

If she always takes the initiative to start talking to you (and she's not a talkative girl), that's a more concrete "clue".

I'd tell you to go ahead and ask her, but you have to be calm, smooth, and I wouldn't recommend getting into anything serious until you reach 11th. 
"
I'm a senior btw.
Nik_NYG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Nik_NYG

We will find the end of pi before we figure out women.

Avatar image for masterofpenguins_zell
MasterOfPenguins_Zell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nik_NYG said:
"We will find the end of pi before we figure out women."
Sad, but probably true.....
adam_grif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By adam_grif
Nik_NYG said:
"We will find the end of pi before we figure out women."
Humans are only complicated and mysterious because people won't let us crack open living people's skulls and study them closer while they are still alive. Something about "ethical issues". Go figure.
j_meyer_13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#50  Edited By j_meyer_13
Yit said:
"Joker said:
"Jesus_Juice said:
"chansaet said:
"Lies said:
"Virago said:
"Simsfreak14 said:
"

Someones being a little condescending!!! Besides, Jade Raymond was hawt. Dur hur hur hur."
Long quote thread is LONG"
OMG quote tunnel!  Can I play too?