Store NOW OPEN! (Includes exclusive SuperMooseman Merchandise!)

Tanuki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Tanuki

Over the past year, Tanuki ARMs has been pleased to bring you quality weapons such as the .45 cal MK23, (a gun used by Solid Snake himself during his covert operation at Shadow Moses Island) a very old-school 1847 Colt revolver and many others, one of the newest editions being the Springfield SA XD. However, with the launch of the FAMAS, our company has merged into a new era of quality. You may or may not have noticed that the FAMAS is our first, and at the moment the only, gun we carry that has the Moosemans Seal of Approval. The MMSoA is only given to products that SuperMooseman himself deems the highest quality. And only weapons that he feels confident to use during the heat of battle. 

Mk23 Socom pistol. 2000 triangles. This is actually the first model I ever made. Not a lie.
Mk23 Socom pistol. 2000 triangles. This is actually the first model I ever made. Not a lie.

1847 Colt Revolver. 2400 triangles. Enjoy. Unless you don't like it.

Springfield SA XD. 1800 triangles. Used for shooting.

Famas F1. 2500 triangles. Has the Moosemans Seal of Approval. (ensuring top quality)
Famas F1. 2500 triangles. Has the Moosemans Seal of Approval. (ensuring top quality)

"I think the FAMAS is awesome!" SuperMooseman said in an exclusive interview with Dr.Tan. Little did SuperMooseman know that his opinion of our fine weaponry would usher him into a world of fame and fortune as we introduce to you, our valued customers, the Mooseman Merchandise! Now, when you purchase the FAMAS F1 we will send you a complimentary 9" pizza. The only pizza SuperMooseman eats. It includes toppings such as pepperoni, spicey chicken slices, fresh tomatoes and just a small handful of mushrooms. Purchasing the FAMAS F1 will also grant you EXCLUSIVE access to our Mooseman Merchandise!! 

"How did you get that picture of me? And how did you get it signed by me?" - SuperMooseman asked when we showed him the autographed photo's we'd be selling through our online store. Our current SuperMooseman Merchandise for sale consists of:  

Shirt pin with the words "I wanna pwn (just like Moosey)" = $2.99
Fridge Magnet. "I <3 SuperMooseman (So I bought this Fridge Magnet)" = $5
Mooseman Keychain = $10      

And our exclusive SuperMooseman Autographed photos going for $20.  

Orders can be issued through private PMs. I apologize for any spelling errors. (Moosey wanted this rushed) We do not accept American Express.

Tanuki Shinkawa of Shinkawa ARMs Corp.

Tanuki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Tanuki

Over the past year, Tanuki ARMs has been pleased to bring you quality weapons such as the .45 cal MK23, (a gun used by Solid Snake himself during his covert operation at Shadow Moses Island) a very old-school 1847 Colt revolver and many others, one of the newest editions being the Springfield SA XD. However, with the launch of the FAMAS, our company has merged into a new era of quality. You may or may not have noticed that the FAMAS is our first, and at the moment the only, gun we carry that has the Moosemans Seal of Approval. The MMSoA is only given to products that SuperMooseman himself deems the highest quality. And only weapons that he feels confident to use during the heat of battle. 

"I think the FAMAS is awesome!" SuperMooseman said in an exclusive interview with Dr.Tan. Little did SuperMooseman know that his opinion of our fine weaponry would usher him into a world of fame and fortune as we introduce to you, our valued customers, the Mooseman Merchandise! Now, when you purchase the FAMAS F1 we will send you a complimentary 9" pizza. The only pizza SuperMooseman eats. It includes toppings such as pepperoni, spicey chicken slices, fresh tomatoes and just a small handful of mushrooms. Purchasing the FAMAS F1 will also grant you EXCLUSIVE access to our Mooseman Merchandise!! 

"How did you get that picture of me? And how did you get it signed by me?" - SuperMooseman asked when we showed him the autographed photo's we'd be selling through our online store. Our current SuperMooseman Merchandise for sale consists of:  

Shirt pin with the words "I wanna pwn (just like Moosey)" = $2.99
Fridge Magnet. "I <3 SuperMooseman (So I bought this Fridge Magnet)" = $5
Mooseman Keychain = $10      

And our exclusive SuperMooseman Autographed photos going for $20.  

Orders can be issued through private PMs. I apologize for any spelling errors. (Moosey wanted this rushed) We do not accept American Express.

Tanuki Shinkawa of Shinkawa ARMs Corp.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By natetodamax

I am way more awesome than SuperMooseman.

SpecTackle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By SpecTackle

I assume you don't like money. Superchumpman merchandise will sell less than I <3 Garnett Lee tshirts.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By Tireyo
@SuperMooseman said:
" @natetodamax: Says the person without their own fridge magnet. "
You're awesome. :P
Disgaeamad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Disgaeamad

Nice renders bro, but there's something about that pizza that weirds me out.

Avatar image for wallacethegreat
WallacetheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#6  Edited By WallacetheGreat

Nice pizza bro, I clunked my head on the screen trying to take a bite out of it.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#7  Edited By Tireyo
@Disgaeamad said:
" Nice renders bro, but there's something about that pizza that weirds me out. "
Same thing I wanted to say. I forgot to say that! :P This guy said it for me!
Tanuki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Tanuki
@Tireyo643 said:
" @Disgaeamad said:
" Nice renders bro, but there's something about that pizza that weirds me out. "
Same thing I wanted to say. I forgot to say that! :P This guy said it for me! "

(shhh, I'll be straight up.  I slacked on the pizza/mooseman merchandise.  I really wanted to just show of my gun models but I was hoping I'd get more hits if I slapped SuperMooseys name onto the blog post)
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By crunchUK
@Disgaeamad said:
the topping is completelyflat?
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By natetodamax
@SuperMooseman said:
" @natetodamax: Says the person without their own fridge magnet. "
How do you know I don't have my own fridge magnet?
Tanuki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Tanuki
@crunchUK said:
" @Disgaeamad said:
the topping is completelyflat? "

Actually they're not, each pepperoni slice, tomato, mushroom and chicken slice is it's own 3D object... I suppose I should've taken a better picture of it... It really does look flat from that picture... :(
ZeroCast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By ZeroCast

I would like the FAMAS F1 please, I hope you people accept Visa because, you know, as a  Business Man I can't carry cash around with me, it's dangerous these days!   

( Well done models Mr.Tanuki, loved the Colt) 

Here's an award: 

buzz_clik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#13  Edited By buzz_clik
@natetodamax:  Oh, hey there, dude. Listen, I got that awesome fridge magnet of yourself that you sent me... anyway, what are we all talking about in here?
Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#14  Edited By Lies

what is this i don't even

Symphony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#15  Edited By Symphony
@sidescroller said:
" I have, and never will like tomatos.  This is a deal-breaker, I am going to have to cancel my order. "
You're one of those "tomato-haters" are you? For shame! Without tomatoes we'd still be in the Dark Ages, throwing bodily excrement at each other and fearing the sun. Perhaps that is your idea of a better world, but to us more civilized folk, it would be a world of chaos and madness. MADNESS!
sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#16  Edited By sweep  Moderator

pizza needs bump-maps. WOOP! 

Apart from that I would like to purchase all stock of every item on display here. Send it to my theme park please.
c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By c1337us

That pizza does NOT look tasty.

Tanuki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Tanuki
@sidescroller said:
" @Symphony: I think we have advanced enough as a society to know how to properly prepare foods.  Just slicing a tomato and putting it directly on the pizza is simply barbaric.  I have no problem if they want to put more effort into it,  I have no problem with tomato SAUCE.  You wouldn't eat a raw piece of chicken right?  So how does the tomato get a free pass then? "
SuperMooseman said specifically that he wanted tomato SLICES.  Also, you are crazy.  How can you not want to just grab a nice ripe tomato and BITE right into it?  *CHOMP*  MmmmMmm.

@Sweep:  I can't brah.  The version os XSI I use forbids  me from using bump mapping as far as I can tell, and from AA'ing the renders, and from lighting.  It's a real bitch.   (but it is a free version that doesn't cost $3000... so oh well.  :P)
Symphony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#19  Edited By Symphony
@sidescroller: Are you seriously comparing tomatoes to raw chicken? Seriously? You can't be serious! You can eat tomatoes raw. You don't go and bite a chicken without cooking it (and de-feathering it) first! Not to mention chickens are MEAT while tomatoes are clearly not. 

And if you're accusing tomatoes of getting a free pass, what about all other fruits and vegetables? Must you cook strawberries before you eat them? Or prepare them? Can you not just eat a nice sweet strawberry whole? So then what problem do you have with tomatoes? Besides, we slice and "barabarically" place other foods such as mushrooms, peppers, and onions on a pizza. Are you against those as well?

Your argument fails on so many levels, sir, and it is clear that you wish us to be cast back to the Dark Ages. Why would you wish such a thing? Do you have some sort of diabolical scheme that will allow you to profit from such a miserable future while the rest of us suffer? 

The world will not fall for your evil schemes! Tomatoes are the food of the future!
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By crunchUK

Yeah, better steal some more from the natives!!

Manachild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Manachild

nice work man, looking great!