Thinking about games i never finished

sephiroth1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By sephiroth1983

I looked at my 360 collection i realised sonmething........i have not finished over half the games i own. I find that to bother me more now than it ever used to. i was wondering if anyone else is in the same boat

sephiroth1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By sephiroth1983

I looked at my 360 collection i realised sonmething........i have not finished over half the games i own. I find that to bother me more now than it ever used to. i was wondering if anyone else is in the same boat

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Pie

I bet one of them is far cry2?

Matt_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Matt_

Condemned 2, Command & Conquer 3, Conan, Puzzle Quest(XBLA), PGR3, Too Human, Bionic Commando: Rearmed, Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway and that's about it. Wow, more than I though I had but probably only 13% of my collection.

Happy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Happy

I still cannot finish Final Fantasy XII and I've had it since it came out. I put it in and play it for like 15 minutes maybe once or twice a month. =/

Aitee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Aitee

Yeah man. I never used to notice but now that I'm kinda low on money and not buying new games frequently, it's bothering me that I haven't bothered to finish a lot of my games. What I've done is I made a pile of games that I'm going to finish. Shorter games at the top, longer games like JRPGs and such at the bottom. I'll work my way down, forcing myself to finish every game in the pile. I'll only give up if I have some kind of game breaking glitch or something. So for now I must complete: Bioshock, Half Life 2 episode 1 and 2, Portal, Persona 4, Yakuza 2, Final Fantasy XII, MGS 4, Heavenly Sword, The Darkness and Broken Steel (Fallout 3 DLC).

With that list, I won't need to buy another game for months :D
MetalRocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MetalRocker

Dead Space, Fallout 3, Bioshock, GTAIV, MGS4
I have started all of these (though Bioshock just barely) and have yet to finish.

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Hamst3r

I have about 90 games in my collection that I haven't completed yet. Some of them are still in sealed boxes.  I often buy games in bulk whenever I find them really cheap.

It got so bad tho because a lot of great games came out in 2007 and 2008, so couldn't play them fast enough and then I got insanely busy with work and had to put all gaming on hold. Hurr.

thegoldencat7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By thegoldencat7

A thing I find now is that I can acquire new games so cheaply and easily that I value them so much less. In yesteryears a new game was this massive event because they cost 45 pound and so you would just play them to death for weeks until they were finished. And then just start them over again. Now that I can get PS2 games for £3 and under on ebay, I just end up with a pile of games I can hardly be arsed playing.

sephiroth1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By sephiroth1983

Yeah far cry 2 is one of them its a game i started thought yeah this is kinda neat then nevetr played it again.I still have to finish lost odyssey,infinite undiscovery,eternal sonata,condemned 2,last remnant and fallout 3

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By get2sammyb

Assassin's Creed and Haze are the only two games I own that aren't finished in some form.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By natetodamax

This is enough to make me want Far Cry 2

Matt_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Matt_

Yeah, employment in my case ruins going back and playing games. I mean I am glad in our current times to have a job but I have about an hour drive to and from work so when I get home, if I am going to have 8 hours of sleep, I only have 4.5 hours max of free time in the evenings. So it's hard to finish games like Fallout 3 or longer RPGs.