• 147 results
#1 Posted by Metal_Mills (2986 posts) -
http://news.yahoo.com/japanese-man-cooks-serves-own-genitals-001515144.html

A Japanese artist cooked his own genitals and served them to five paying diners in Tokyo to cover the medical costs, in a bizarre act to raise awareness about sexual minorities.  

Mao Sugiyama had his penis and testicles surgically removed in March and kept them frozen for two months before dishing them out -- seasoned and braised -- to customers at an event hall on May 13, according to postings on his Twitter account and local police.
Sugiyama, who considers himself "asexual", that is without gender, initially thought about eating the genitals himself, but decided to solicit paying customers to help pay his hospital bills for the surgery.

OH JESUS CHRIST, NO. Forget eating a leg, eat a dick instead.
#2 Posted by artofwar420 (6276 posts) -

There are never pictures of anything in these stories, just some generic image. Show me dick dinner.

#3 Edited by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

I'm inclined to say "Oh Japan" again. So, Oh Japan.

I hope that artist is happy now, having removed the only tool that serves the only logical purpose of living. Sex. Also, the dinners or the artist should have made T-Shirts that say "I ate a dick!". That would have made it worth it.

#4 Posted by JoyfullOFrockets (1177 posts) -
#5 Posted by Vinny_Says (5700 posts) -

"Artist"....

#6 Posted by Metal_Mills (2986 posts) -
@TheDudeOfGaming said:

I hope that artist is happy now, having removed the only tool that serves the only logical purpose of living. Sex. Also, the dinners or the artist should have made T-Shirts that say "I ate a dick!". That would have made it worth it.

Well he's asexual so he isn't interested in sex anyway.
#7 Posted by Dallas_Raines (2146 posts) -
#8 Posted by Pop (2616 posts) -

My argument is invalid.

#9 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

@Metal_Mills said:

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

So...but...How does that......damn.

#10 Posted by SpartanAmbrose (832 posts) -
#11 Posted by YetiAntics (1489 posts) -
#12 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4676 posts) -

I understand making a statement, but that is extreme is it not? I suppose that is the point.

#13 Posted by N7 (3578 posts) -
 I never asked for this
#14 Posted by iAmJohn (6114 posts) -
#15 Posted by Aetheldod (3541 posts) -

There is so much stupidity in this world .... this is one of them

#16 Posted by Make_Me_Mad (3042 posts) -

I just want to know how it tasted! Also, bravo for having enough to serve five people.

#17 Posted by yoshisaur (2699 posts) -

I don't even...

#18 Posted by aquamarin (555 posts) -

Why, people? Why?

#19 Posted by Three0neFive (2289 posts) -

@Metal_Mills said:

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

*it

#20 Posted by Liquidus (946 posts) -

*heavy sigh* Jesus Christ, Japan.

#21 Posted by Lunar_Aura (2779 posts) -

If only afuckedup was a real word to describe some people.

#22 Edited by sashimi_biscut (99 posts) -

You are completely missing the point of his actions if you are going to make fun of him for removing his genitals. It was to make awareness for gender minorities, not so you could make fun of him for making a statement against people ignoring them.

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

Is this a joke? It is like if I made the most sarcastic comment ever but you are actually serious and think having a penis is the center of life.

"Sugiyama, who considers himself "asexual", that is without gender, initially thought about eating the genitals himself, but decided to solicit paying customers to help pay his hospital bills for the surgery."

He is without gender, he has no need of his genitals.

#23 Posted by Getz (2995 posts) -

If I was going to make it in to an art piece then I would dry it out and give it to my dog to chew on, then invite people to watch. SOCIETY, MAN!

#24 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

@sashimi_biscut said:

You are completely missing the point of his actions if you are going to make fun of him for removing his genitals. It was to make awareness for gender minorities, not so you could make fun of him for making a statement against people ignoring them.

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

Is this a joke? It is like if I made the most sarcastic comment ever but you are actually serious and think having a penis is the center of life.

I've thought about it...it's the only thing that makes sense to me.

#25 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

These mental pictures are fucking me up.

#26 Edited by sashimi_biscut (99 posts) -

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

@sashimi_biscut said:

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

I know you think it is important and that your view of what sex is important to you, but to others it is not. I would never want to remove my clitoris or labia or vaginal canal and love sex, however I also have this INSANE ability to understand that other people don't have the same priorities as me. You and I are sex driven, and we are the majority. There are people in the world who identify with sexuality and gender in a different way than the majority.

You know how you feel when someone makes fun of you for liking video games and liking nerdy things or whatever and you get defensive and a little sad because this is what you genuinely like and makes you happy? Imagine if you live in a world where everyone laughed at what you are or simply ignored your existence because what you are offends them.

It may not make a huge difference to you if you get to laugh at someone fighting to get gender sexual minorities to be accepted, but it makes a huge difference to the people who are shamed in society if you DON'T LAUGH.

#27 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

@sashimi_biscut said:

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

@sashimi_biscut said:

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

I know you think it is important and that your view of what sex is important to you, but to others it is not. I would never want to remove my clitoris or labia or vaginal canal

Yeah well see the thing is....Oh God damn it, you're a chick? Fuuuuck. I wasn't laughing by the way.

#28 Posted by NegativeCero (2988 posts) -

I have no words.

#29 Posted by ajamafalous (11929 posts) -

I don't even

#30 Posted by sashimi_biscut (99 posts) -

@TheDudeOfGaming: I'm sorry the only way to get better is take 3 doses of empathy a day.

#31 Posted by Bwast (1342 posts) -

If you're in the situation where you think the best way to make a point is to cut off your dick and serve it to people, you might want to stand back for a moment and objectively look at things before you do something....rash.

#32 Posted by Scooper (7882 posts) -

I dunno if I could eat that. I mean, it depends what time it was being served. If it was in the evening I could at least work up an appetite, get some rice on my belly, get there around 7, have it ready.

If it was first thing in the morning there'd be no chance in me eating some bollocks.

I guess what I'm saying is... I could eat a nob at night.

#33 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4961 posts) -

One guy doing some fucked up shit ==> "Oh Japan"

#34 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19321 posts) -

That's pretty fucking stupid.

#35 Posted by PenguinDust (12479 posts) -

Hmm,

I wonder what was for dessert.

#36 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

@AlexanderSheen said:

A lot of great things come from Japan, and a lot of really, really weird things as well. But don't let my poorly thought up, sleep deprived comments leave an impression. I say stupid shit when I'm tired.

#37 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19321 posts) -

@sashimi_biscut said:

It may not make a huge difference to you if you get to laugh at someone fighting to get gender minorities to be accepted

*Sexual minorities, not gender minorities.

#38 Posted by crazyleaves (643 posts) -

In the immortal word of Karl Pilkingnton, "I could eat a bit of nob at night."

#39 Posted by AngelN7 (2970 posts) -

Oh asexuals huh so that's a thing right?

#40 Edited by President_Barackbar (3448 posts) -
@PenguinDust said:

Hmm,

I wonder what was for dessert.

...and today's secret ingredient is...PENIS!

Battle Penis is now underway!
#41 Posted by sashimi_biscut (99 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ said:

@sashimi_biscut said:

It may not make a huge difference to you if you get to laugh at someone fighting to get gender minorities to be accepted

*Sexual minorities, not gender minorities.

Oops. I'll edit it.

#42 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4961 posts) -

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

@AlexanderSheen said:

A lot of great things come from Japan, and a lot of really, really weird things as well. But don't let my poorly thought up, sleep deprived comments leave an impression. I say stupid shit when I'm tired.

You know what, I think you're alright. Admitting that sometimes you're saying dumb things (I do it all the time, saying dumb things that is), is a rare thing here.

+1

#43 Posted by S0ndor (2716 posts) -

@ImmortalSaiyan said:

I understand making a statement, but that is extreme is it not? I suppose that is the point.

He sure got us talking about it, now didn't he?

#44 Posted by RollingZeppelin (1954 posts) -

This guy did what he did and that was his prerogative. But the people who decided to pay to eat a human penis and testes...WTF!? Also, apparently he was going to do it if he didn't need the money, so he is kind of batshit insane too.

Why does all the craziest shit happen in Japan?

#45 Posted by deathstriker666 (1337 posts) -

Art is stupid

#46 Posted by sashimi_biscut (99 posts) -

No penis? Penis penis penis? Penis penis penis PENIS PENIS! Penis, penis penis, penis >:( penis penis vagina penis :D. Penis+penis=>:(????

HAHAHAHAH PENIS!

#47 Edited by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

@sashimi_biscut said:

No penis? Penis penis penis? Penis penis penis PENIS PENIS! Penis, penis penis, penis >:( penis penis vagina penis :D. Penis+penis=>:(????

HAHAHAHAH PENIS!

You okay?

And @AlexanderSheen: damn uh, that's the kind of level of courtesy i rarely see in real life, let alone the interwebz.

#48 Posted by DFSVegas (351 posts) -

All I can say is, props for having a 5 serving penis. In Japan, no less.

Some of us have an appetizer at best.

#49 Posted by Animasta (14667 posts) -

damn some of you people are giant assholes... what would I do without a penis? OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO

#50 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19321 posts) -

@Animasta said:

damn some of you people are giant assholes... what would I do without a penis? OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Urinating becoming a hassle sounds like a gigantic drag. So yes, "oh no" indeed.