AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#51  Edited By AhmadMetallic

this sounds.... so familiar 

its called an Avy, young man. and just because people use hot babe avy does NOT, and i repeat, does NOT mean they're her.  
that isnt what you're saying, but fuck it that thread was hilarious

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By FacelessVixen

'Cause I damn well want to.

Kjellm87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Kjellm87
Nothing wrong with that, really.

@KaosAngel said:
"

See, Haruhi is a good example.  The kind of girl that all guys want.
"

... wut?
TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#54  Edited By TobbRobb

In games, I play a female avatar with the logic "If you're gonna stare at an ass for several hours, make it a pretty one..." Pretty much never roleplay, so it doesn't really matter. Usually don't use female avatars on forums, "though doing so can create some hilarious comments".

Aus_azn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By Aus_azn
@TobbRobb said:
" In games, I play a female avatar with the logic "If you're gonna stare at an ass for several hours, make it a pretty one..." Pretty much never roleplay, so it doesn't really matter. Usually don't use female avatars on forums, "though doing so can create some hilarious comments". "
I do this. I'd much rather stare at a girl's ass in WoW or Uncharted than a dude's. In terms of roleplay, I don't give a damn.

I just like staring at girls. I'm not going to put the Old Spice man as my avatar, as awesome as he is. I'd much rather stare at Katherine. It rather expresses more my taste in girls. Just like how my profile picture is Tomiko Van.

@Hailinel said:
" @raiz265 said:
" @PrimeSynergy said:
" @raiz265 said:
" @PrimeSynergy said:
" @KaosAngel said:
"

See, Haruhi is a good example.  The kind of girl that all guys want.
"
The kind of girl who could change the universe with her mind? i.e. you piss her off and she could potentially kill y-...well, now that I think about it, nothing out of the ordinary really. Well yeah, I guess you're right "
More like the kind of girl that makes you watch the same fucking episode 8 fucking times in a row. "
OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD. Don't get me started. Too late.  I didn't particularly care for Haruhi (the show, I hate the actual character) before that, but when I found out about that then I called it quits for good. That was the most bullshit story arc in anything I've ever seen in my life. What makes me angrier though is the people who defend it and still try to write the show off as some masterpiece. I'm sorry, it's fine if they like the show and all, but no one in their right mind can defend that as legitimate story telling. Some crappy anime blog even gave that like "best arc of the year" or some weird award like that. Ahhhhhhhhhhh, it all just makes me so angry.  Ok sorry for derailing the thread there. You may proceed. "
Rofl :D  I went in there completely unprepared... Took me quite a few episodes until I fully realized why it was called Endless 8. I still watched them all. ._.  But I hate myself for it... a bit. "
If there is anyone on this Earth that actually enjoys Endless 8, I can't imagine what defense they would mount.  The movie Groundhog Day worked because it knew how to change things up and when to quit.  Endless 8 is just a huge waste of time. "

I watched the first 3 then realised that they were going for the whole "Endless" thing, so I waited till the internet told me it was over, then I watched the last one for the twist. Haruhi's second season was butchered, compared to the first which sits near the top of my favourite anime of all time.
frankxiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#56  Edited By frankxiv

i have a picture of an overlord as my profile picture and i'm not an overlord either. 

i just think it looks good or cool or represents something i'm interested in. 

i don't know where people got this idea that it 100% has to be either themselves or a guy if they are a guy. especially when most guys, such as yourself, don't even do that. 

sure a red star isn't a girl outright, but it's not representative of your gender in one way or another either.

ch3burashka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#57  Edited By ch3burashka

I'll explain it to you when you're older.

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#58  Edited By Black_Rose

I like Rei, I like hot cosplayers and I like girls, so why not? 

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#59  Edited By citizenkane

Because guys like looking at hot girls.

Weird, ain't it?