What do you think about airplane travel?

• 68 results
Canberra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Canberra

Food sucks flights give me a headache, other than that I’m fine with it I was a glider pilot when I was younger. And the chance of me dieing in horrible pain doesn’t really scare me.

eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52  Edited By eric_buck

Lol it was funny cause I lived in a Country in Africa (it's civilized and stuff, I'm originally Canadian) for a few years and they got movies reallly late. So when I would fly back to Canada the movies on your personal little screen thing were like super new to me. Lol so I had fun with that.

maxszy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By maxszy

Meh, indifferent really. Its a good way to get to point a to point be by covering longer distances fairly quickly. I've done it quite a lot, so growing up flying a bunch maybe has just made me feel "bleh" on it.

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By Wolverine

I don't mind it because I've taken really long trips on planes since I was really little. I enjoy the thought of knowing how high up I am and I love looking out side at the clouds because they can look really beautiful when your in a plane. I don't tend to worry about things that I can't control so that is why I'm comfortable on air planes.

ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By ahriman22
@Fullmetal216: It's not like I have a choice then to fly first class.
Oriental_Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Oriental_Jams

Well, I'm perfectly comfortable traveling in British Airways-standard economy class, with the likes of EasyJet pushing it a little bit. I do enjoy flying planes myself though, unfortunately I don't own one but I've had several opportunities to fly.

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Systech

Airplanes are fine. I just don't like getting up at 4 in the morning to get on a flight.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By crunchUK
@Oriental_Jams said:
" Well, I'm perfectly comfortable traveling in British Airways-standard economy class, with the likes of EasyJet pushing it a little bit. I do enjoy flying planes myself though, unfortunately I don't own one but I've had several opportunities to fly. "
lulz i always go by easyjet
PerryVandell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

#59  Edited By PerryVandell
@ahriman22: Because your too tall? I didn't notice that the height of the plane differed from first class to coach.
RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By RetroIce4

Hate planes but I have to if I really want to travel.

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#61  Edited By ArchScabby

I hate flying.  The longest flight I've ever been on was only two hours, and that made me want to kill myself.  I don't get how people fly all over the place, and for like 16 hours at a time.

ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By ahriman22
@Fullmetal216: It doesn't... It's just that I have more space in my seat so that I can actually ft comfortably with how longs my legs are and all.
killdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By killdave

Fine, until you crash and die ...

ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By ninjakiller

Hate planes....make angry......HULK SMASH!!!  STUPID SECURITY PROFILES ALL GREEN MUTATED ANTI-HEROES!!!

Avatar image for outofbounds9000
OutOfBounds9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 13

#65  Edited By OutOfBounds9000

Well,i like airplane travel pretty much.Though the food is fucking shitty and the toilet are so small,i like airtravel.Its exciting to watch outside.When it rains outside it sucks cause then you cant see shit outside.

Avatar image for pirate_republic
pirate_republic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#66  Edited By pirate_republic

I actually like airplane travel. Granted, I only go on a few flights a year but the following luxeries make it enjoyable:

• Actual food (pizza hut, subway) available to buy.
  • TVs on the back of every chair that have like twenty (good) movies, some of which are still in theatres.

Both of these are available on even cheap economy class flights with air canada.
torus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By torus
@KaosAngel: Way to be an ignorant twat.

First off, the vast majority of Muslims are NOT jihadist extremists. Second, the MAJORITY of domestic terror attacks in the US have been perpetrated by Americans. Should we be profiling all white males? Third, Muslim men don't wear burqas. Congratulations, you have showcased yourself as a category A moron.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for theoriginalatlas
Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

#68  Edited By Atlas

I've flown about twenty times in my life, and I'm more than comfortable with it at this point. I've never had any lost luggage or shitty food. Well, that might have something to do with travelling Club class the last few times. That was awesome. Little Miss Sunshine really made those seven hours over the Atlantic Ocean pleasurable.

When going on holiday, when given the choice between sharing a room or flying economy, I choose sharing every time. Occasional irritation and sound arguments are nothing compared to a solid block of painful disgusting misery. Then again, I've spent eight hours on an Egyptian train, so maybe economy would be a piece of cake for me.