raycarter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 1

Edited By raycarter

Dear reader,

This is RayCarter. I've been reviewing games (and getting recs) since roughly.. I forgot... and I'm now approaching my 50th review. Certainly it's not as much some other devoted reviewers on this site but 50 is a milestone nonetheless.

I was just wondering if there are any games that you want me to review. I did have Fable 2 and 3 on the docket but maybe that can wait... I want to do something a little special (like a voter's choice), but please don't force me into something like a baby's game or Sexy Poker for the Wiiware... try to keep this classy.

Sincerely,

RayCarter

PS: If you can stop by and look at my already written reviews and comment (or rec) on them, it'll be greatly appreciated.

PSS: Technically it won't be my 50th review, as some as removed for some unexplained reason, but on the record it would be 50 games. lol.

raycarter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By raycarter

Dear reader,

This is RayCarter. I've been reviewing games (and getting recs) since roughly.. I forgot... and I'm now approaching my 50th review. Certainly it's not as much some other devoted reviewers on this site but 50 is a milestone nonetheless.

I was just wondering if there are any games that you want me to review. I did have Fable 2 and 3 on the docket but maybe that can wait... I want to do something a little special (like a voter's choice), but please don't force me into something like a baby's game or Sexy Poker for the Wiiware... try to keep this classy.

Sincerely,

RayCarter

PS: If you can stop by and look at my already written reviews and comment (or rec) on them, it'll be greatly appreciated.

PSS: Technically it won't be my 50th review, as some as removed for some unexplained reason, but on the record it would be 50 games. lol.

Sploder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Sploder

Ninjabread Man
Shadow the Hedgehog

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

#3  Edited By Slag

Any sort of guidelines we need to know? systems you have? Genres you are willing to play? length of game you will play? Budget?

anyway

Dragon's Dogma.

would be my choice not knowing any of that

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Train Simulator 2013.

Or Secret of the Magic Crystals.