What would you have done if you was with this women?

• 129 results
Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Hizang

Ok so Racism is a serious matter, in the UK if you say something that is racist you will probably get in trouble for it. I assumed that most people were not racist, but this women in this video is one of the most racist people I have ever seen.

What is that women thinking, how did she get like that and why nobody stopping her from mouthing off. What would you have done had you been in that situation?

I am not only disgusted by this women, but also disgusted by the people who are on there phones pretending everything is ok. Not only that, but there were a bunch of people in the comments who supported this women, how can you support HER!? What kind of impression is she giving to her son, how can she think it is alright to talk like that about people and use that kind of language in front of children?

Still_I_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Still_I_Cry

This will not end well Sir Hizang.

You bigot!!

Benny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Benny

Important to note that this like 0.0001% of people.

That being said, she clearly has some sort of mental disability or is fucking wasted. It's beyond me how someone get's so far in the world with an attitude like that. I feel bad for her because she hasn't got a fucking clue how wrong she is, and that really really frightens me.

If I was there I would have said "what makes you british? the fact your family has been here all their lives? Is her son not british just because he's black? Her son is older than your son and has been here longer than your son, does that make him more british ?" etc. etc. etc. I think she's probably beyond any reasoning anyway :(.

What's worse is her son will inherit this view as well.

Also borderline youtube spam and potential troll fuel so I give this thread, 30 minutes.

CornishRocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By CornishRocker

It's just pure ignorance and daily-mailer attitude. I feel bad for the child, that woman will obviously be a wonderful role model for him as he gets older.

I heard she's being fined for public indecency, or something similar, so at least this isn't being ignored.

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BraveToaster

Her name is Legion, for she is women.

kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By kmdrkul

What is she doing with her mouth? Are her teeth too big or something? It's highly distracting.

ColinWright

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By ColinWright

Bitches be crazy.

biospank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By biospank

well there are racist people every where and why not stop her? because of freedom of speach so if you would hit her. then you would have to pay some money'z and get it on the record. Well I can see how this could be annoying but do not bother just listen to some music and tell yourself that she probably is so lazy that she blames everyone because of her lazy nature.

MetalBaofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MetalBaofu

@Hizang said:

I assumed that most people were not racist

As sad as it is, I think that assumption is completely wrong. People just aren't as blatant with it as they used to be.

As far as what I would have done? Nothing. There really is nothing to do. There is nothing anyone could do or say to make people like that change their mind or shut up, and trying to do something will lead to nothing but them screaming even more nonsense out of their mouth.

Avatar image for deathstriker666
deathstriker666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By deathstriker666

She trollin

printedcrayon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By printedcrayon

Anyone who is shocked by this has clearly never been to London.

EDIT:

Let me elaborate - The reason no one says anything to her is due to the fact there would be no reasoning with her. You can't reason with people who are like that. They've already made up their mind and have decided that this other human being is not a person, but a thing.

By any degree this isn't even the worst kind of racism out there, stabbings, beatings, literally making someone's live a living hell due to the colour of their skin - it's not pleasant to witness.

JCTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By JCTango

That's pretty messed up. I don't think we'll ever get rid of racism though, sadly. It's almost human nature for people to try to differentiate things from each other; people like to put things into categories. The only circumstance that I see where racism between people will end is when/if aliens (hostile ones) come to our planet... only then will people stop with the stupidity and band together. Being a certain race does not make a person better or worse than any other... it's just how that person is born.. they can't help it.

It seems like she probably had a really messed up upbringing, or a really bad day/week/month/year. That doesn't excuse her for her behaviour, but people do regrettable things when their circumstances aren't where they think they should be.

On that note, I'm not really sure what I'd do in that situation in the video. I had to deal with enough racism when I was a kid in school; I had to stick up for myself since no one would (not the teachers, staff, principal). I got into a lot of fights against racist bullies, but I never got in trouble. Everyone knew what was going on.

SeaMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SeaMoose

To be honest I don't know if anything i would have said would have stopped her. My mother would have definitely have stepped in but she's some what of a Miss Marple in my borough. I don't know where this was taken but in London the bus driver would sometimes stop the bus until the 'troublemaker' stops or the police would be called to the bus. A bit like this video...

duskvamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By duskvamp

I keep seeing this around, but I can't bring myself to actually watch it, because I know how infuriating it will be.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#15  Edited By wefwefasdf

I don't understand what you would expect people to do in that situation. You can't hit her because you'll most likely end up in jail and yelling at a stupid person doesn't help either.

JCTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By JCTango

@SpikeSpiegel: Yeah, the best thing you could probably do is ignore her - she's looking for attention. At the next stop, I'd switch trams.

PrivateIronTFU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By PrivateIronTFU

Did she seriously say, "You're not British, you're black."? Poor kid, needs a new mother.

Soap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 29

#18  Edited By Soap

If I had been on that tram with her I'd of slapped her bigoted face clean off her intolerant uneducated head.

Akrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Akrid

She's obviously high off her mind on something, maybe just super wasted. 

Why do you care that everyone on the "tram" didn't immediately round up the posse and have a lynching party? Because that's what would have happened had everyone tried to fix the problem at once. They would have instantly become a mob. Everyone there reacted carefully and rationally, and the lady has since been arrested.

Still_I_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Still_I_Cry
BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By BoG

For the past 4 years of my life, I've been on a public train almost daily. People mouth off all the time. What do I do? Uncomfortably pretend they don't exist. I'm sure in this case, I would have done the same thing. Granted, I've never heard anyone so terribly intolerant. 

dabe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By dabe

A lot of people share similar, ignorant views in England (probably rest of UK also).

Unfortunately, there are insurmountable factors causing these attitudes and it seems they're not going to stop any time soon (whether the people holding the views are doing so inward or outwardly).

Anyways, fuck racism and fuck stupidity/ignorance.

Also, Peckhan Terminator is an hilarity.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By toowalrus

There's really nothing that could have been done to improve the situation- as long as words are just words, it's not worth getting involved. I probably would have chuckled at the idiot lady and enjoyed the show.

SerHulse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#24  Edited By SerHulse

While I agree that this behaviour is abhorrent, making an even bigger scene by calling her out on it wouldn't help, especially in such a public place, people like her are going to become incredibly defensive if you say anything to her and she will never let it go, it's just not worth engaging her in any way.

She's beyond convincing, thankfully, what with the fall of the BNP, people like her are in decline.

What makes a Brit a Brit? is it the colour of your skin? where you were born? who your parents are? your grandparents?

National pride is stupid, it's like being proud you have brown eyes. If anything those who moved here are "more" British (whatever that means) they worked hard to be able to live here, we are just fortunate to have been born here.

@Benny: It's in Off-Topic and is starting a discussion, doesn't qualify as spam.

Still_I_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Still_I_Cry

@Anwar said:

@Still_I_Cry: Hey there stop replying to every post from me

jk

I feel compelled by an unknown supernatural force to continue responding to every one of your posts.

Actually my laptop battery is almost dead so the supernatural force will have to find a new victim in 5 minutes :)

printedcrayon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By printedcrayon

@dabe said:

A lot of people share similar, ignorant views in England (probably rest of UK also).

Unfortunately, there are insurmountable factors causing these attitudes and it seems they're not going to stop any time soon (whether the people holding the views are doing so inward or outwardly).

Anyways, fuck racism and fuck stupidity/ignorance.

Well said.

It's the fear created by an apparent "problem" that immigrants are coming to the U.K and taking all the good jobs. At least that is what the Daily Mail and The Sun would have you believe - in truth, they're actually some of the hardest working people on the planet and take all the ridiculously low-paying and shitty jobs.

JTB123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#28  Edited By JTB123

@SpikeSpiegel said:

I don't understand what you would expect people to do in that situation. You can't hit her because you'll most likely end up in jail and yelling at a stupid person doesn't help either.

This is why stuff like this is so aggravating though, say for example, the woman near the end (who said her mouthing off woke her baby up) punched her or something, odds are she would get in more trouble, that being said, I can't imagine in that situation anyone defending the racist woman, but still.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By FluxWaveZ

@Hizang said:

Not only that, but there were a bunch of people in the comments who supported this women, how can you support HER!?

Dude, come on.

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By BraveToaster

@SpikeSpiegel said:

This. Getting into a physical altercation wouldn't be a good idea. Punching a woman and acting like an idiot would just play into the stereotypes that people make.

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By RazzaTazz

Report her to social services and get them to take away her kid

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By zeforgotten
@SeaMoose said:

To be honest I don't know if anything i would have said would have stopped her. My mother would have definitely have stepped in but she's some what of a Miss Marple in my borough. I don't know where this was taken but in London the bus driver would sometimes stop the bus until the 'troublemaker' stops or the police would be called to the bus. A bit like this video...

Funny thing about that video is that the people filming sounded equally as retarded at the end, amazing how the real world works.
Benny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Benny

@Hulsey90: Fair enough.

Odd that nobody has mentioned that this is pretty much the UK equivalent of "TERRKK ERRR JEERRRBBS!!!" and equally as idiotic.

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd laugh and ignore her.

No time to waste on such fools.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By zeforgotten
@TaliciaDragonsong said:
I'd laugh and ignore her.  No time to waste on such fools.
Laughing is probably also a terrible idea. Then you would either have that fucked up woman or one of the other people there going "oh you think that's funny? Well let me tell you something" and voila, you're now the problem. 
CptChiken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#36  Edited By CptChiken

I would not have stopped the chap behind her from punching her in the back of the head thats for sure. 

she has been arrested now though i heard.

Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By GunslingerPanda

I would follow her home, trick her into marrying me, and then begin to teach her to not be racist.

Or, and this might be more fun, I could kidnap her son and leave a note telling her I would give him back when she has sex with a black man, a polish man, an asian man, and a disabled man.

Peckham Terminator is awesome.

imsh_pl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#38  Edited By imsh_pl
@SpikeSpiegel said:

TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ZeForgotten said:
@TaliciaDragonsong said:
Laughing is probably also a terrible idea. Then you would either have that fucked up woman or one of the other people there going "oh you think that's funny? Well let me tell you something" and voila, you're now the problem. 
Oh no, I'd make damn sure she'd notice me laughing at her.
Probably throw in a comment to if she was noticing me.
I love pissing off silly people like this, ignoring them or simply laughing is the best way.

If anyone assumes I'd laugh about such silly things I'll offer to punch the slag's nose in as compensation too!
mackgyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By mackgyver

Wow it's very rare to see people like this still actually exist.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By zeforgotten
@TaliciaDragonsong said:
@ZeForgotten said:
@TaliciaDragonsong said:
Oh no, I'd make damn sure she'd notice me laughing at her. Probably throw in a comment to if she was noticing me. I love pissing off silly people like this, ignoring them or simply laughing is the best way.  If anyone assumes I'd laugh about such silly things I'll offer to punch the slag's nose in as compensation too!
I would pay your rent for the rest of your life if you would go around punching everyone like her. 
breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#42  Edited By breadfan

The words of Vinny come to mind. 

joeybagad0nutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By joeybagad0nutz

Is a tram a train??? Sorry ignorant American over here.... Anyway I thought that video was hilarious. That black kid behind looked like he was ready to punch that girl lol. There's nothing really to say to that video because....this is just a small portion of humanity right here. Gotta accept and move on....The glories of free will.

swoxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#44  Edited By swoxx

@Axxol said:

Her name is Legion, for she is women.

I approve of this mass effect reference cleverly mocking the grammatical error in the thread title.

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By laserbolts

Wow what a fucking bitch. I pity the kid that is being raised by that retard.

NekuCTR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By NekuCTR

I'm not gonna say I wouldn't laugh in her face, and slap her with a salmon.

TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ZeForgotten said:
@TaliciaDragonsong said:
@ZeForgotten said:
@TaliciaDragonsong said:
Oh no, I'd make damn sure she'd notice me laughing at her. Probably throw in a comment to if she was noticing me. I love pissing off silly people like this, ignoring them or simply laughing is the best way.  If anyone assumes I'd laugh about such silly things I'll offer to punch the slag's nose in as compensation too!
I would pay your rent for the rest of your life if you would go around punching everyone like her. 
Awesome! 
But the state already pays for prison here :/
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By zeforgotten
@TaliciaDragonsong said:
@ZeForgotten said:
@TaliciaDragonsong said:
@ZeForgotten said:
@TaliciaDragonsong said:
Awesome!  But the state already pays for prison here :/
And that money is tax payers money so if I move there and start paying taxes I would have held up my end of the deal :P
Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#49  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

I knew this would pop up sooner or later...on Giantbomb i mean. Anyway, come on hizang, you're better than that dude. Were. 
Oh and also, that's Jennifer Carpenter

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#50  Edited By Hizang
@TheDudeOfGaming
I knew this would pop up sooner or later...on Giantbomb i mean. Anyway, come on hizang, you're better than that dude. Were. 
Oh and also, that's Jennifer Carpenter
I don't mean to troll, just inform.