What's the worst thing you have said to your parents?

• 77 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RE_Player1

One time my dad and I got into a fight about my future, I want to become a teacher but my dad thinks its a lazy job. While we were arguing I called him a prick and said he was a moron for thinking he could tell me what to do the rest of my life. Later I manned up and apologized for insulting him... he still doesn't want me to be a teacher lol. 

Dysnomia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Dysnomia

Well, nothing ever really bad. I won't bore you by actually saying anything. 

But I've still got several years to fuck up and say something awful.

dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By dr_nefarious

I told my mom I hated her and I said I killed her ms.kitty

Skytylz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Skytylz

I haven't said anything very bad, but I've came home drunk off my ass before and probably made them fell horrible.

TonyBlue87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By TonyBlue87

Having to tell my parents I was adopted.

Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By Xeiphyer

I have said way worse things. Things I won't repeat, but certainty much worse than whats here already. They deserved it though.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By AhmadMetallic

"You've broken my heart"  when i was 14 lolz

KimChi4U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By KimChi4U

Just 2 weeks ago, I had an arguement with my parents. I've lived overseas for the past 10 years and the last time I saw my parents was 2 years ago and we speak on the phone 2 or 3 times a week. 

The setup for this story is that every year, my sister and I plan a vacation in another country to meet up (she currently lives in Saudi and I live in Korea). 6 months ago, we booked tickets to meet up in Japan. When my parents heard about this, they asked us if we would be interested in coming home to Canada instead. We explained that we wanted to go to Japan and they could also meet up with us. My sister booked tickets for them to come and all was well and good up until 2 weeks ago. 

I was having a bad "I living in another country and frustrated with cultural differences" day and I phoned my parents. I told them that maybe I need a short vacation at home to relax and recharge my batteries. A few days later, I got an angry call from my sister because she talked to my parents and found out they had cancelled their tickets to Japan and told her that I was coming to Canada instead. 

Why did they do this? I have no idea. However, my first reaction was to phone them immediately and ask "What the hell were you thinking?" I guess phoning them at 3 am and yelling at my mother for screwing up our vacation was not the smartest thing I've done. I've since cleared the air with my dad, but mom won't talk to me. 

The sad thing is that my daughter won't see the grandfolks this year because I can't change my vacation time and our tickets are already paid for. My sister informed me that tickets for my folks to come to Japan have gone up $300 a piece and my parents aren't willing to come now. 

Yeah, it sucks that my parents did what they did, but I feel bad for yelling at them
Avatar image for scrumdidlyumptious
Scrumdidlyumptious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Shibal

armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 17

#10  Edited By armaan8014

I told my mom "don't talk crap" 6-7 yrs ago :D

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By FacelessVixen

"Fuck" when I was really pissed off with them.

HS21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By HS21
@armaan8014 said:
" I told my mom "don't talk crap" 6-7 yrs ago :D "
Damn dude...do you two even talk to each other anymore?
TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Man, you guys are amateurs! I've never really said bad things to my parents, but my brothers sure have...

unclejohnny79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By unclejohnny79

dont think i  have ever argued with them

armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By armaan8014
@HS21 said:
" @armaan8014 said:
Damn dude...do you two even talk to each other anymore? "
what? lol, it wasn't a serious thing. Actually it wasn't even in english, so the translation might have made it sound worse? I dunno.
Anyways she told me not to repeat it and i didn't!
HS21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By HS21
@armaan8014 said:
" @HS21 said:
" @armaan8014 said:
what? lol, it wasn't a serious thing. Actually it wasn't even in english, so the translation might have made it sound worse? I dunno. Anyways she told me not to repeat it and i didn't! "
Well  it's just good to hear that you two patched it up. It'd be terrible if that heated argument broke up the relationship between a mother and her son. I'm happy to hear that things have worked out. There aren't many bonds strong enough to withstand an argument such as that. 
oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#18  Edited By oldschool

That I was studying politics and that I really like this thing called Communism (as in the theory).  She cried, denounced me as a traitor and that I was insulting all of the people who died in wars for our freedom.  I learned that my mother lacked the capacity to have a sensible political discussion. 

Before that, it was when I was 5 and told my parents that their was no such as God and I wasn't going to church any more.  That got me several hidings, but I still didn't go.  I learned that if I was stubborn enough, I could always get my way.

armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By armaan8014
@HS21 said:
" @armaan8014 said:
" @HS21 said:
" @armaan8014 said:
what? lol, it wasn't a serious thing. Actually it wasn't even in english, so the translation might have made it sound worse? I dunno. Anyways she told me not to repeat it and i didn't! "
Well  it's just good to hear that you two patched it up. It'd be terrible if that heated argument broke up the relationship between a mother and her son. I'm happy to hear that things have worked out. There aren't many bonds strong enough to withstand an argument such as that.  "
What? What are you talking about? Are you being sarcastic? It was a really small thing, she probably doesn't even remember it. and remember the translation thing.
HS21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By HS21
@armaan8014 said:

" @HS21 said:

" @armaan8014 said:
" @HS21 said:
" @armaan8014 said:
Well  it's just good to hear that you two patched it up. It'd be terrible if that heated argument broke up the relationship between a mother and her son. I'm happy to hear that things have worked out. There aren't many bonds strong enough to withstand an argument such as that.  "
What? What are you talking about? Are you being sarcastic? It was a really small thing, she probably doesn't even remember it. and remember the translation thing. "
You know, it's probably a good thing that she doesn't remember. That way the painful memories won't eat away at her thus making it harder to love you. Really  her forgetfulness is a blessing in disguise. Now don't mess up your second chance, don't ever say such a horrible thing to your mother again! I hope you two continue being partners in life. 

Best regards, 
Scrotum Phillips.
Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#21  Edited By Cube

When I have a son I want him to mouth me off like a champ. Say it like you mean it, drive it like you stole it.

CoolDrMoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#22  Edited By CoolDrMoney
@armaan8014 said:

Did the authorities get involved at any point?

My cousin said something very similar to my aunt in late 2006 and it resulted in a fairly severe physical altercation. My aunt had to be stitched up for facial lacerations and my cousin received a misdemeanor sentence.
armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By armaan8014

@HS21:  @CoolDrMoney: 
I'm really confused... Are you guys serious? Maybe it's the translation thing?

HS21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By HS21
@armaan8014 said:
"  @HS21:  @CoolDrMoney:  I'm really confused... Are you guys serious? Maybe it's the translation thing? "
I think it's the translation thing. I'm probably not getting the whole picture here. In fact, I'm probably painting the picture with water colours and you're using acrylic. Maybe if you could recall what you said in the language you said it in we could both end up on the same page. But if digging up old and painful memories is too much, please, don't feel obligated to do so by me. You can leave it buried in the past, I'll be perfectly fine with that, we've all got skeletons in our respective closets.
Ryax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ryax

eat a bag of dicks you stupid whore.

armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By armaan8014
@HS21: Oh man.. She said something I don't remember, and I said something like, that's rubbish (?) and she said, don't talk to your parents like that, issue over!
Actually I've never said anything really bad to my parents, so I dug one out, which was a really small thing.

I should have never posted in this thread... -_-
Mmmslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Mmmslash

I once yelled "FUCK YOU" as loud as I could at my father. No one else ever beat me as senseless as he did. 

I never apologized, and I never will. He deserved it, and I deserved the beating for it.

HS21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By HS21
@Ryax said:
" eat a bag of dicks you stupid whore. "
Then your mom went into her Louis C.K routine? 
Ryax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ryax
@HS21 said:
" @Ryax said:
Then your mom went into her Louis C.K routine?  "
my mom? oh no i didnt say that to her. i said that to my dad
armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By armaan8014
@Ryax said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Ryax said:
my mom? oh no i didnt say that to her. i said that to my dad "
eat a bag of dicks? Hmmm... innovative
Ryax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Ryax
@armaan8014 said:
" @Ryax said:
" @HS21 said:
" @Ryax said:
my mom? oh no i didnt say that to her. i said that to my dad "
eat a bag of dicks? Hmmm... innovative "
im changing the times. you will learn to accept it. and you will enjoy it
fishmicmuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By fishmicmuffin

I told my mom to "stop freaking the fuck out" when we missed an exit while driving once. She was overreacting, and it is the only time I can think of that I have raised my voice to my parents. Because I had never raised my voice to her before it worked and she immediately stopped freaking out. 

SSValis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SSValis

probably I hate them and I hate my life. I really love them but I can't let them know that...

HS21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By HS21
@SSValis said:
" probably I hate them and I hate my life. I really love them but I can't let them know that... "
You hate them but you love them enough not to let them know? I got a nosebleed reading that it was so mind boggling.
RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By RE_Player1
@KimChi4U: Interesting story. I hate seeing a fellow Canadian go through such family problems. Hope things work out. 
damnboyadvance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#36  Edited By damnboyadvance

Nothing really bad. I try to control myself, and not say those things. Ya know?

And your dad shouldn't have a say in your life like that! Be a teacher if you want to be one!

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By RE_Player1
@damnboyadvance said:
" Nothing really bad. I try to control myself, and not say those things. Ya know?  And your dad shouldn't have a say in your life like that! Be a teacher if you want to be one! "
Lol don't worry I listen to my dad when it comes to chores or daily stuff but when it comes to my career he has no say. I think he's just jealous because teachers have summers off and a good pension plan while his job does not give him those things. 
RichardLOlson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#38  Edited By RichardLOlson

I've told both my parents to "Fuck Off" and that they were "Retards".

jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#39  Edited By jacksukeru

Subba!
To my mother, and only once a few years ago, I remember it cause she got really mad. 

I'm not 100% on what it means but I think it's comparable to "Bitch" in english.

crusnchill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#40  Edited By crusnchill

Before I say this, my dad is neither a drunk nor does he have a bad attitude. But on this occasion he was drunk and in a strange mood.

It was at a party, and a friend of the family had said: "Well I'm heading down to London soon for a weekend, but I've never been good on the road with a map, but I'm sure I'll be fine with our GPS system."

My dad responded: "You take the .................. road around to the ................ road" etc...
And disregarded her response: "Well there's really no bother, I'll use the GPS."

He continued as if she hadn't said anything for about 4 minutes before she said she'd "never remember all of that".

And he said: "It's easy, you just take the road heading from...." etc more directions for 2 more minutes.

And I finally interjected after having finished my conversation with someone else and said to him: "Dad she's already said she wouldn't remember it numerous times now, maybe you should leave her alone."

He responded: "Shut your face! I'm talking! Now get out or be very quiet!"

I was so pissed! I wanted to knock his lights out.
But out of respect for him I just said to him: "Next time you want some help, remember this moment... I neither deserved it, nor respect you for it."

And I walked out.

He came and apologised to me later on. And he's never dunk anywhere even near that much at parties before or since that night, so we were cool again.

RedneckedCrake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By RedneckedCrake

I've called my mom plenty of names, mostly because I can't stand her. She sits around the house all day, never does laundry, never cleans up, never cooks any food (SOMETIMES when my dad is home so she can get him off her back) and sits and plays Farmville and Treasure Island on Facebook ALL DAY LONG. To make matters worse we have a 6 year old running around getting into everything. Me and my sister have to constantly watch her because my mother won't do it. About 3/4 of the day you can find my mom in her room on her laptop. 

Now this wouldn't be so bad if my dad wasn't having such a hard time. He works two jobs and has been for years. The pictures of him from no less than three years ago make him look young compared to how he is now. I"m afraid his two jobs are killing him slowly and I'm scared that his life will never be easy, all because of my lazy fat ass mom who sits around all day and refuses to bring in a second income. 

I'm the young one here, my dad shouldn't be the one having such a hard life. That's why I can NEVER respect my mom. She's not a good person to begin with, but the fact that she's trapped my dad in this life without giving him any help just disgusts me. No one really understands though. They all ask me why I disrespect my mom all the time and I can't tell them the real reason. For me, respect is a thing you earn. I respect my dad a whole lot, and my mom wonders why. Bitch should probably get a fucking clue.

Ben99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Ben99

my father was abusive when I was a child ....I told him once I hate him .I regretted that . After all, he made me who I am today whom I'm really proud of.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By FluxWaveZ
@RedneckedCrake: Holy shit...  That's almost the exact same situation for me, except it's reversed with my dad being the lazy ass and my mom being the one who works like hell.  My dad was a programmer when I was way younger; I respected and liked him then.  Now, he's been jobless for about 6 or 7 years and my mom has to pick up the slack by working long hours. 

Dad doesn't do anything around the house either.  All he does is stay in front of the computer all day either watching pirated movies, looking at porn/hentai, watching Naruto, reading Naruto fan fiction or just pointlessly browsing the internet while watching his favorite radio station, CJAD.  I've got a 5 year old sister that my dad claims he stays home to care for, but my mom just sends her to daycare because she knows he'll only place her in front of the TV so that he won't have to play with her or care for her much and that he'll feed her hot dogs all day or something simple.

I can't badmouth my dad or anything as I'm only 16 and, as my parent, he'll send me to my room or punish me harshly, but sometimes I just feel like telling him what I think about him, straight up. 
ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ahriman22

I told my dad to fuck off, he did for two minutes and came back with a whip. No matter who the person is, no one lays their hands on me, so we fought long and hard and I broke his nose.

Probably the most satisfying fight I've ever had. We never apologized and it seems like we're keeping it that way.

RedneckedCrake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By RedneckedCrake
@FluxWaveZ: That sounds worse than my situation actually. Naruto and hentai? Damn man, he really needs some help. If I were you, I'd have talked down to him as much as I could. Fuck respecting your parents BECAUSE they're your parents. They need to earn that respect by BEING good parents. I've stressed this to my mom numerous times. She thinks just because she has the title of mom, she garners respect from all her kids. That is not the way it is and the sooner some parents realize that, the better it is. 

@ahriman22: Yeah that seems to be the manly way honestly. Whenever I get in an argument with my dad, which is every once in awhile, the next day we forget it even happened. With my mom, she's in a pissy mood for days afterwards. Kind of shows the difference in maturity level between the two.
FireSketch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By FireSketch
@Mmmslash: You never deserve a beating, regardless of what you did. Especially not from your father.
Mmmslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Mmmslash
@FireSketch:  I appreciate you saying so.
Azrail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Azrail

i called my mom a fucking bitch 

do i win?

gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#49  Edited By gearhead
@oldschool said:
" That I was studying politics and that I really like this thing called Communism (as in the theory).  She cried, denounced me as a traitor and that I was insulting all of the people who died in wars for our freedom.  I learned that my mother lacked the capacity to have a sensible political discussion.  Before that, it was when I was 5 and told my parents that their was no such as God and I wasn't going to church any more.  That got me several hidings, but I still didn't go.  I learned that if I was stubborn enough, I could always get my way. "
The Communism one is great
Avatar image for deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5
deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@armaan8014 said:
" @HS21 said:
" @armaan8014 said:
I think they're fucking with you, man. :P

Honestly, I thought he meant something along the lines of "This is the worst think you've said to her for six years? Do you still talk to each other?"