mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#51  Edited By mikemcn
RHCPfan24 said:
"Sydney, Australia. I wouldn't mind taking part in the zombie apocalypse on such a scenic harbor landscape."

Good Idea, the Opera House would be a good hiding place,
penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By penguindust

"On the moon!"

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By Scooper
Gregomasta said:
"Mikemcn said:
"Scooper said:
"Is it just me or is anyone else kind of wanting (wrong word really) some kind of apocolypse? Just to shake things up. Maybe I've been playing too much Fallout 3 and Left 4 Dead but... I dunno, I think it would be an adventure, even if you do die horribly at some point.I can't see a Swine Flu apocolypse... a bunch of people sitting around with a warm towel wrapped around their heads and feet in bowls of hot water. Nahh, not dramatic enough."
This thread was originally going to be about this, but i thought it was too weird so thanks for bringing it up. It would be awesome, except i don't know if i would be immune to said virus... But heyyyyyy we could all run around with machine guns and call ourselves the survivors! Also the Swine Flu is actually the T virus, totally true, saw it on wikipedia. "
I think you're not seeing the specific faults in your logic, I say it'd be fun if we had unlimited ammo, an assortment of guns, upgrades, double jumps, and extra life's.  Tho I'd like to have fun in a horrible situations such as the walking dead coming for my flesh or insane people stomping me all day, it'd keep the dark thought's away I'm sure."
Well when I said what I said I meant it in a real situation. I live in a fairly rural part of England and I'd never be able to find a decent shooter or weapon. I'd just roll around with a cricket bat Shaun of the Dead style. I probably wouldn't last a massive amount of time but I reckon I'd die more from starvation then anything else since I live fairly close to a national park sort of arrangment so I'd raid the fridge then head up there. I wouldn't be too into Left 4 Dead style zombies come to think of it.. I'm not that good at cricket.
Hairydutchman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Hairydutchman

I would drink myself to death in a whorehouse.

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Scooper
Hairydutchman said:
"I would drink myself to death in a whorehouse."
What if the whores are zombies?

I suppose it wouldn't make a difference, I'm guessing there'd be plenty of rope there.
Hairydutchman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Hairydutchman

I can always drink myself to death in my own house. And if they eat me when I'm still alive I won't feel the pain because I'm too drunk.

Dr_Feelgood38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By Dr_Feelgood38
samcotts said:
"If we're talking zombies, on a cruise ship, of course. Park it just off of land outside of a huge city, fill the ship with everything you can find, grow some vegetables on the deck, and you're all set, seeing as a cruise ship should have a shit load of supplies as it is. Sort of like Rivet City.

Yes, I've thought about this too much.
"
I feel like an aircraft carrier would be a better idea. Instead of keeping it near land, fire up the engines and head for the middle of the Pacific. This is assuming you can hijack the aircraft carrier since the military would probably have something to say about it.
mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By mikemcn
Dr_Feelgood38 said:
"samcotts said:
"If we're talking zombies, on a cruise ship, of course. Park it just off of land outside of a huge city, fill the ship with everything you can find, grow some vegetables on the deck, and you're all set, seeing as a cruise ship should have a shit load of supplies as it is. Sort of like Rivet City.

Yes, I've thought about this too much.
"
I feel like an aircraft carrier would be a better idea. Instead of keeping it near land, fire up the engines and head for the middle of the Pacific. This is assuming you can hijack the aircraft carrier since the military would probably have something to say about it."
You could farm on the roof of the carrier...... perfect but what if the carriers reactor runs low on uranium or theres a major hurricane/ tidal wave? I guess there arent many hrricanes in the Pacific though. Also the military won notice they'll be too busy fighting off the scourge.

Also, can you hot wire a carrier????? How else are you gonna dive it away, theres gotta be some type of security
IVIorpheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By IVIorpheus

Finland.
Nothing dangerous happens in Finland. Nothing ever happens there at all....

PowerSerj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#60  Edited By PowerSerj
Scooper said:
"Is it just me or is anyone else kind of wanting (wrong word really) some kind of apocolypse? Just to shake things up. Maybe I've been playing too much Fallout 3 and Left 4 Dead but... I dunno, I think it would be an adventure, even if you do die horribly at some point.I can't see a Swine Flu apocolypse... a bunch of people sitting around with a warm towel wrapped around their heads and feet in bowls of hot water. Nahh, not dramatic enough."
Everyone in their heart of hearts wishes for a zombie apocalypse. That's a fact. Science. The authentic zombies, though. Low speed and intelligence.
MadeinFinland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#61  Edited By MadeinFinland
dr_nefarious said:
"I would hide behind rosie o'donnells ass. Considering how much of it there is I'm sure it would shield me from just about anything...Except from her farts..dear lord.."
Don't worry, you'll have lots of warning. It'll take about a week for the gas to find a suitable exit.

My answer: International Space Station.

Or maybe at the Colbert Report.
dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By dr_nefarious
MadeinFinland said:
"dr_nefarious said:
"I would hide behind rosie o'donnells ass. Considering how much of it there is I'm sure it would shield me from just about anything...Except from her farts..dear lord.."
Don't worry, you'll have lots of warning. It'll take about a week for the gas to find a suitable exit.My answer: International Space Station.Or maybe at the Colbert Report. "
I can only hope she didn't eat red meat..
Avatar image for agnogenic_delete
Agnogenic_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#63  Edited By Agnogenic_delete

Japan. I will go there eventually.

teh_destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#64  Edited By teh_destroyer

I live in a basement,so I am already safe from those events.Plus the grocery store is right down the street about a mile away if I needed.

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By mikemcn
4ngelus said:
"Finland.Nothing dangerous happens in Finland. Nothing ever happens there at all...."

By that logic we should all go to Kansas, theres a reason kids can drive at 14 there..... just saying.....
mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By mikemcn

Forgot about this thread....

Anyways, Siberia would be a great place to go seeing as it so cold, you would be the only one stupid enough to stay there

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#67  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

In the short term to the house of one of my friends, in the long term it depends on what kind of disaster is it. If it was just like a meteor impact or something I'd go to the closest place that I knew hadn't been affected by the impact, if we're talking zombie apocalypse I'd go out to somewhere in the countryside where no one would go.

jmrwacko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By jmrwacko
@Mikemcn: Obviously, I'd go to Mexico.
mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By mikemcn
@Gamer_152 said:
"In the short term to the house of one of my friends, in the long term it depends on what kind of disaster is it. If it was just like a meteor impact or something I'd go to the closest place that I knew hadn't been affected by the impact, if we're talking zombie apocalypse I'd go out to somewhere in the countryside where no one would go. "

Country side is a popular choice for good reason, but then you would be cut off from a large supply of prepared food that only supermarkets in more urban areas would have, so you would eventually have to expose yourself to the zombie scourge.

Then again i would go to Siberia and there really isnt any food there so maybe your idea is best.
Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Azteck

I'd go up north here in Sweden 'cause you know what? No one has a clue as to what the fuck happens up there.

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#71  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator
@Mikemcn said:
"
@Gamer_152 said:
"In the short term to the house of one of my friends, in the long term it depends on what kind of disaster is it. If it was just like a meteor impact or something I'd go to the closest place that I knew hadn't been affected by the impact, if we're talking zombie apocalypse I'd go out to somewhere in the countryside where no one would go. "
Country side is a popular choice for good reason, but then you would be cut off from a large supply of prepared food that only supermarkets in more urban areas would have, so you would eventually have to expose yourself to the zombie scourge.Then again i would go to Siberia and there really isnt any food there so maybe your idea is best. "
Good point, I would be cut off from supplies. Although I did once spend some time on one holiday in the French countryside; we stayed in the absolute middle of nowhere but there was still a supermarket that we could drive too but wasn't overly close. Perhaps if I could find somewhere like that I might be able to hold up for a reasonable amount of time and just make supply runs when neccessary.
Optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#72  Edited By Optiow

I would stay here in New Zealand.

Whight_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Whight_Knight

So long as it dosn't break out in Ireland, I and the rest of my country are safe.Its an island, so we'd stop air transport and seal ourselves away from the world... in the case it does get here, I'd grab a knife and into the wild I go until it subsides.