Why can't someone make this a game?

dj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

Edited By dj

On Halloween night me and my friends went extreme scootering. I'll admit that it sounds dumb and that we were trapped in the year 2001 but it totally gave me an idea. All night long we bombed down these really steep hills. The rush of going so fast and the wind smacking you on the face, while feeling like you are barely in control. It just gave me a rush that no game has even come close to replicating. I wonder why no one is able the replicate the sheer joy of just going extremly fast and feeling extreme.

On the Halloween topic, me being 16 it felt really weird to go around and get candy. So I skipped the whole candy thing. I did pick up some Starbursts along the way but other than that I skipped the whole candy affair. It just brings to mind how much time has passed for me. The good old days of being a power ranger and getting candy are long gone for me.

dj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#1  Edited By dj

On Halloween night me and my friends went extreme scootering. I'll admit that it sounds dumb and that we were trapped in the year 2001 but it totally gave me an idea. All night long we bombed down these really steep hills. The rush of going so fast and the wind smacking you on the face, while feeling like you are barely in control. It just gave me a rush that no game has even come close to replicating. I wonder why no one is able the replicate the sheer joy of just going extremly fast and feeling extreme.

On the Halloween topic, me being 16 it felt really weird to go around and get candy. So I skipped the whole candy thing. I did pick up some Starbursts along the way but other than that I skipped the whole candy affair. It just brings to mind how much time has passed for me. The good old days of being a power ranger and getting candy are long gone for me.

AndyWilliams24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By AndyWilliams24

I felt the exact same this year. =(

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Xandurson

Yeah I felt that way, too. I probably won't do it again until I have kids.

Avatar image for deactivated-65f9e2f09d481
deactivated-65f9e2f09d481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

You're never too old for candy. ;)

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By Claude

The oldest trick or treaters I had were 15, they came last year as a group as well, about 6 of them... I wonder if they will be back next year?

dudacles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By dudacles

I quit trick or treating when I was 11. I've always hated it with a passion. Now me and my friends just go out drinking on those nights. >_>

Colonel_Cool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Colonel_Cool

You should go trick-or-treating until age 50 as a naked guy.

AttackedCamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By AttackedCamo

Crave actually did come out with some Razor scooter games. I think they were on Playstation when X-treme sports were the next big thing.

coonce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By coonce

yeah - i totally remember the awkward years in between getting dressed up and getting candy - and getting dressed up and partying..... dude - give it two years, you'll be doing the whole halloween thing again - and it'll be more fun than anything you did when you were a kid :)