Why The Hell Do Vampires Glitter In Sunlight?! (Rant)

• 152 results
Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By KaosAngel

Gentlemen (mostly Ladies today),

Missing out on most of the shit that happened in the country, I wasn't aware of a Vampire Fetish that has been going on.  My question, what the fuck is wrong with people here?!  Why are the idiots in this country buying books about glittering vampires and Sarah Palin?  

I have a date with a girl tomorrow and she is demanding that I take her to watch New Moon, I had no idea what this movie was about and then I heard about Twilight.  

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!  

I was mocked for liking Harry Potter but even that has depth and soul and passion and heart...this Twilight shit is the dumbest shit ever.  I see high school girls here saying how awesome it'd be to be a vampire and shit.  What the hell?!

If people think they're vampires then I feel people should pretend to be Vampire Hunters and put those idiots down.  It'll scare the rest of them shitless.

All I have is one question:

Why the fuck does he glitter in sunlight?!

Kohe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Kohe321

Because he is a fag vampire.

Seriously, I laughed my way through the first twilight, and the part where he went into the sunlight and said "don't look at me" or whatever, and started glittering... I almost cried from all the laughing. So he turns into some 80's glam homo vampire in sunlight? Stupidest thing ever.

Oh, and watching Kristen Stewart playing the unsecure teenager who keeps biting her lip while looking very uncomfortable in every scene is cringe worthy to say the least. Even Arnold Schwarzenegger has more emotional range.

The whole movie can be summed up in two images:

Fag sparkly vampire
Fag sparkly vampire

Kristen Stewart is a diverse actress
Kristen Stewart is a diverse actress
Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Baillie

The books are pretty good, bro. Chill out you big man, you.

Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Cause you see twillight and all the books are a comedy series 
And a funny one at that, I'm going to see new moon tomorrow,4 guys who don't give a fuck about it, and a girl that loves it 
Yeah, that should be pretty good

eclipsesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By eclipsesis

Dude, secretly, we all like Harry Potter.

I have no idea why they glitter, i thought they should just burn up into ashes. But to tell the truth i despise Twilight, it has a very sub-par story line and doesn't appeal to me at all, i think it kind of preys upon people who are in to all this tragic romantic stuff (I know a lot of "emo" girls like it) but then again Romeo & Juliet did that so much better.

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Rhaknar

I never read the books or seen the first movie, and im not going to trash it or anything, but i am curious... I thought this twilight stuff was about vampires... why is the new moon trailer all about werewolves? is this like a Underworld thing or something?

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ryanwho

Raging Harry Potter fan calls the kettle black.

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RetroIce4
@Baillie: Fail.
MarkWahlberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MarkWahlberg

Well, when I saw the movie, I didn't even see any glittering (it was a tiny screen) so I was really confused. 'This is what I really look like'. Ok, so... you're front lit? Mildly less pale? wtf is going on? 

The only reason I do not totally hate these movies is because whenever I see/hear a quote/comments from the cast or crew they don't sound douchy, like you'd expect... and because Kristen Stewart's excellence in Adventureland gives her a free pass on these movies.

Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MarkWahlberg said:

The only reason I do not totally hate these movies is because whenever I see/hear a quote/comments from the cast or crew they don't sound douchy, like you'd expect... and because Kristen Stewart's excellence in Adventureland gives her a free pass on these movies. "
This is very true
ThePhantomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By ThePhantomnaut

"THIS IS THE LOOK OF A KILLER!"

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#13  Edited By EpicSteve
@ThePhantomnaut said:
"

"
THIS. 

And I'm shocked the author couldn't come up with SOMETHING else that would be a physical representation of vampires in sunlight.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

TEAM EDWARD 4 LIFE.

MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MysteriousBob
@KaosAngel said:
 I was mocked for liking Harry Potter but even that has depth and soul and passion and heart...! "
Hahaha, yeah right. Harry Potter is just as shitty as Twilight, if not more so.
Kohe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Kohe321
@EpicSteve said:
" @ThePhantomnaut said:
"

"
THIS.  And I'm shocked the author couldn't come up with SOMETHING else that would be a physical representation of vampires in sunlight. "
The sunlight effect probably stood between pink hearts, rosy cheeks and the glitterskin. Glad he went with the hardcore option.
FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#17  Edited By FluxWaveZ
@EpicSteve said:
" @ThePhantomnaut said:
"

"
THIS.  And I'm shocked the author couldn't come up with SOMETHING else that would be a physical representation of vampires in sunlight. "
I'm sure the author could, but that would make it a little bit unappealing to the target audience.  Maybe something like making the vamp's skin burn off, seeing bone and muscle in sunlight would freak out teenage girls.
isaiah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By isaiah

hmm how to put this... well look at it this way, your taking out a girl to see a horrible tween movie about angst and frustrated passions.  Lame ass movie, don't get me wrong, but the hope is that this movie puts your lady in the mood, and that "we" as men can take advantage of this situation and get laid.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By HandsomeDead

This is almost as bad as Miley bashing now.

MarkWahlberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MarkWahlberg
@Bucketdeth said:
" TEAM EDWARD 4 LIFE. "
FUK YOU I WANT JACOBS BODY ALL OVER ME HE'S LIKE A FILET MIGNON COVERED WITH THE SPECIAL SAUCE OF A MASTER CHEF COMPARED TO EDWARD'S BIG MAC WITH A SIDE OF GLITTER FRIES!! TWILIGHT OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!
DanielJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#21  Edited By DanielJW

Because it's cute!

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Afroman269
@Kohe321: You summed that up that disaster movie perfectly.
crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#23  Edited By crusader8463

In the end it will come out that these movies are actualy comedies, and go down as the greatest joke in movie making history.

artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#24  Edited By artofwar420

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

You tell me who the real vampire is.
DCFGS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DCFGS3

I actually watched Twilight and couldn't help laugh through most of it. She is such a depressive whiny bitch, and he's a self involved, also depressive man who drinks animal blood and can jump through trees, he really doesn't qualify as a vampire. I'd go True Blood anyday.

having said that;

TEAM JACOB 4 EVAS!!!!!1!!!11!!!

ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ahriman22

Twilight: Made by faggots, loved by retards. I mean, vampires can't even stand the sunlight, it'll kill them.

I liked the Harry Potter series though.

The_Tolman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By The_Tolman

there was this girl in my class today in all twilight clothes, she even had a twilight purse. so i went up to her and asked her why she liked the movie and she said it was because "Jake is addorable". Then a said to her that the acting, plot, and just overal product of the first movie was sub par at best and she called my a faggot. so that sums up the twilight fan base. you think with a movie this big, they could pay someone to write a script with believable diolague, not just "Jake Dont!" or "Dont Get Me Angry". my favorite part of the trailer they play on tv is when the main character vimpire dude is being held back and its soooo abvious that he isnt even attempting to make an effort, his facial expression looks like a kid with downs.
Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#28  Edited By Rhaknar

im trying to find a clip of this "this is what a killer looks like scene" with the glitter but youtube isnt helping, grrr.

I do remember Jared on the bombcast 2 weeks ago joking about this too, he says something like "he goes THIS IS THE LOOK OF A KILLER and all i could think was...youre pretty". damn, i need to see this scene now >_>

Darzee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Darzee
@KaosAngel:  
I enjoyed the movie just because it was awesomely bad, the acting was horrible and emo but it was kind of refreshing in a good way.
GoodKn1ght

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By GoodKn1ght

the movies are lame but not worth a rant, my GF wanted to go(thank god the midnight premiere was sold out). some people seem to really like them. i was talkin about how i had to go in my math class and our "star" quarter back turns around, he's like 6'2" and built like a train, and was like that comes out this weekend? i hella wanted to see it. He was completely serious....

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By mordukai
@artofwar420 said:
"
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
  You tell me who the real vampire is. "
You forgot... 

No Caption Provided
teh_destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#32  Edited By teh_destroyer

The movie was pretty bad, and I liked the Harry Potter movies, st least something awesome happened at the end of those movies 0_0

Absurd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Absurd

Vampires are awesome, just not the twilight vampires.

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By GreggD

I'd like to pull a Simon Belmont on those motherfuckers.

Nick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Nick

Twilight would be less stupid if Buffy the Vampire Slayer never existed because there would be less awesome vampire media (?) to compare it to. 
GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By GreggD
@Nick said:
" It would be less stupid if Buffy the Vampire Slayer never existed because there would be less awesome vampire media (?) to compare it to. "
See my reference one line above your post, sir. Castlevania is THE vampire related game to beat.
FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By FrankCanada97

This sums it up for me.

Avatar image for collegefootballguy
CollegeFootballGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mordukai said:
" @artofwar420 said:
"

You tell me who the real vampire is. "
You forgot... 

"

and you forgot
Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Emilio
...this Twilight shit is the dumbest shit ever." 

There you go!
Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#40  Edited By Xeiphyer
@RetroIce4 said:
" @Baillie: Fail. "
Indeed! The books are written at a grade 6 level, and have weird mormon mind control undertones..
Avatar image for charlesalanratliff
CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

Let people like what they like and shut the fuck up. All of you.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By iam3green

idk, i never seen twilight. i once got it loaded and watched like the first couple of seconds and turned it off. i didn't feel like watching it at the time. i was going to see this movie until i heard that girls liked it. i was like cool a vampire movie. i kind of noticed that it was a girls movie so i didn't see it. 

my friend said that the book is good. he was going to read new moon but people started liking twilight a lot.

PercyChuggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By PercyChuggs
@Baillie said:
" The books are pretty good, bro. Chill out you big man, you. "
Looking at your avatar, I'm not surprised you: A) Like Twilight and B) call people "bro"
Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MarkWahlberg said:
" @Bucketdeth said:
" TEAM EDWARD 4 LIFE. "
FUK YOU I WANT JACOBS BODY ALL OVER ME HE'S LIKE A FILET MIGNON COVERED WITH THE SPECIAL SAUCE OF A MASTER CHEF COMPARED TO EDWARD'S BIG MAC WITH A SIDE OF GLITTER FRIES!! TWILIGHT OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! "
Ahahaha, actually made me laugh a little :P
deadmonkeys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By deadmonkeys

"Vampires do not sparkle in the sunlight. This is irresponsible, and it is incorrect information like this that get people turned into vampires." 
Zabant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Zabant

From the viewpoint of somone who thinks both harry potter and twilight are the bare minmum of what you could call "art" it enrages me so much when seeing the amount of praise the fanboys/girls give these terrible films/books.

MarkWahlberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By MarkWahlberg
@Bucketdeth: I live to serve. 

@Zabant
said:
" From the viewpoint of somone who thinks both harry potter and twilight are the bare minmum of what you could call "art" it enrages me so much when seeing the amount of praise the fanboys/girls give these terrible films/books. "
Dude, Harry Potter is a children's series. Granted, it grows a bit into a young teen book, and while it's unfortunate that it got so blown up because I feel that affected how the later books turned out, there's no reason to consider it anything other than a harmless, enjoyable book series that knows what kids like. And to be fair, neither series started out with pretentious attitudes about their literary quality.   Twilight is just a romance novel for young teens, and that genre isn't exactly known for it's artistic qualities. Both, however, are very good at playing to their respective audiences, and while they might not be 'good', they are about things that interest a large segment of the population, which ultimately decides the strength of a story. Now if only the 'good' writers would pay attention and stop churning out depressing childhood memoirs..
toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By toowalrus

Here's a controversial statement: Harry Potter and Twilight are on the same level of stupidity.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aad21fd3cb7d
deactivated-5aad21fd3cb7d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is an honestly great story, the whole series, about true love and how far some people have to go to stay together. Eward and Bella have an exciting, heart breaking and heart warming love story. You have to see how they fall in love, and how they stay together, to understand why people love it so much. Don't take just bits and pieces of the commercials, if you relax you might be able to enjoy it!

Avatar image for deactivated-589b97df1f8d4
deactivated-589b97df1f8d4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Kohe321:
100% Right!!!!