• 67 results
#1 Posted by astrotriforce (1326 posts) -
#2 Posted by ch13696 (4582 posts) -

Fuck yeah I will. For some reason, his commercials are a lot funnier than the show he had on NBC. Maybe because NBC had crappy writers.

#3 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8699 posts) -

What?

#4 Posted by Turambar (6784 posts) -

No cable, so no.

#5 Posted by Ironbunny (51 posts) -

I loved conan, it sucked when he got shut down. Not only that but i really hate leno. So yeah im watching.

#6 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -

People seem to forget among all the rightious indignation, his version of the Tonight Show, last 2 months notwithstanding, was utterly lukewarm. So I'll just wait and see how far he takes the new show.

#7 Posted by AjayRaz (12427 posts) -

YES OH GOD YES

#8 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -

Is the sky blue? 
Do I make love to hot bitches? 
Am I a creepy raper guy? 

#9 Posted by Redbullet685 (6044 posts) -
@KaosAngel said:
" Is the sky blue? Do I make love to hot bitches? Am I a creepy raper guy?  "
So, yes??
For me, Fuck Yes!
#10 Posted by PrivateIronTFU (3874 posts) -

His stint on The Tonight Show may not have been the best, but that wasn't really his fault. His older 12:35 timeslot allowed for more bawdy material. TBS doesn't have those restrictions, so I'll definitely be watching.

#11 Posted by President_Barackbar (3462 posts) -

I'll check out the first episode, but I doubt its gonna cause me to abandon The Daily Show/Colbert Report hour.

#12 Posted by Bigrhyno (505 posts) -

I will probably watch every night for a couple of weeks, then go back to my usual schedule of turning Conan on when I am up and have nothing better to do.

#13 Edited by cnlmullen (900 posts) -

No, I don't normally watch TV at night (or during the day, really) and I just don't think it would being worth Huluing the next day.

#14 Posted by artofwar420 (6289 posts) -

I hope they post the eps online. But yeah I will try my hardest to find this 'TBS' channel. Big fan.

#15 Posted by Bloodgraiv3 (2712 posts) -

No actually. 
#16 Posted by spankingaddict (2672 posts) -

OOOO YEAH

#17 Posted by yakov456 (1908 posts) -

Fuck yeah!   

Oh wait.
#18 Posted by h83r (470 posts) -
@President_Barackbar said:
" I'll check out the first episode, but I doubt its gonna cause me to abandon The Daily Show/Colbert Report hour. "  

Pretty sure that Conan comes on right after Colbert Report, so you're good on that. Honestly, if it were a choice between Conan and Stewart/Colbert, I would've had to keep myself with Stewart/Colbert. But luckily, we don't have to make that choice!
#19 Posted by Gamer_152 (14078 posts) -

Nope, I live in England.

#20 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -

I'm about to slap 36.7% of the Giant Bomb community.

#21 Posted by Soapy86 (2620 posts) -

Hell yes. 

#22 Posted by demonknightinuyasha (466 posts) -

I'm voting no only because I'm reading this on the 7th >.>;;;;

#23 Posted by Cowmeat (142 posts) -

nope

#24 Posted by President_Barackbar (3462 posts) -
@h83r said:
" @President_Barackbar said:
" I'll check out the first episode, but I doubt its gonna cause me to abandon The Daily Show/Colbert Report hour. "  
 Pretty sure that Conan comes on right after Colbert Report, so you're good on that. Honestly, if it were a choice between Conan and Stewart/Colbert, I would've had to keep myself with Stewart/Colbert. But luckily, we don't have to make that choice! "
I do, Conan is on at 11 which is the same time as Stewart/Colbert, at least here on the West Coast.
#25 Posted by me3639 (1759 posts) -

Coco rules.

#26 Posted by Idgitt (9 posts) -

Yeah, because Jack White is the musical guest.

#27 Posted by mazik765 (2315 posts) -
@yakov456:  My thoughts exactly
#28 Posted by Apathylad (3066 posts) -

I will if I don't forget about it. 

#29 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Definitely. I haven't yet, though, and probably won't tune in regularly, but I'll watch it whenever I see it on.

#30 Posted by spazmaster666 (1967 posts) -

Definitely. Though I don't watch much late night TV, Late Night with Conan was one of the few that I enjoyed so I'm definitely looking forward to his new show on TBS.

#31 Posted by Ravenousrattler (1417 posts) -

if i was to start watching one of the late night shows it would be his

#32 Edited by Milkman (16791 posts) -

Of course. While I didn't watch much of his Tonight Show run, there was a good span where I would never miss an episode of Late Night.

#33 Posted by Hot_Karl (3309 posts) -

I thought we were talking about the new Conan 3D reboot film that's coming out in 2012. We're talking about the redheaded O'Brien type.  

I'll check it out if I remember. I don't really watch TV but I do find Conan funny, and I support his endeavors.

#34 Posted by damnboyadvance (4060 posts) -

Probably not. The commercials were stupid, and his show on NBC was just as stupid. Sure, he didn't deserve to get his show stolen like he did, but it had to happen, for he sucks. That said, good luck to him. TBS isn't exactly the channel for late night comedy.

#35 Posted by h83r (470 posts) -
@President_Barackbar said:
" @h83r said:
" @President_Barackbar said:
 Pretty sure that Conan comes on right after Colbert Report, so you're good on that. Honestly, if it were a choice between Conan and Stewart/Colbert, I would've had to keep myself with Stewart/Colbert. But luckily, we don't have to make that choice! "
I do, Conan is on at 11 which is the same time as Stewart/Colbert, at least here on the West Coast. "
Oh man. That's terrible! Yeah, on the East Coast, Conan's going to be coming on at 12, right when Colbert ends. 
If it's possible, you could always watch the rerun of Stewart/Colbert at noonish or 8 pm the next day.
#36 Posted by Joeybagad0nutz (1438 posts) -

I've never watched him before. But, I'm gonna check out the first episode when it airs tomorrow.
#37 Posted by septim (774 posts) -
@ryanwho said:
" People seem to forget among all the rightious indignation, his version of the Tonight Show, last 2 months notwithstanding, was utterly lukewarm. So I'll just wait and see how far he takes the new show. "
Yup. I watched him on Late Night pretty regular. I gave up on him a couple months into his Tonight Show stint. All the promos for his new show look more in line with his Tonight Show material. I'll give it a shot, but my expectations aren't high.
#38 Posted by CitizenKane (10506 posts) -

Every now and then, maybe, but I usually don't care enough about late night shows to watch them consistently.

#39 Posted by one_2nd (2359 posts) -

I like conan, but my favorite late night show host is david letterman. i usually watch that. 

#40 Posted by Aronman789 (2676 posts) -

Most likely not, don't watch TV that often and when I do its usually just the Colbert Report or the Daily Show.

#41 Posted by Soapy86 (2620 posts) -

Giant Bomb community, you disappoint me. 

#42 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

Nope. I live in Sweden, you see.

#43 Posted by drowsap (681 posts) -

I got work but it will be on my DVR

#44 Posted by natetodamax (19206 posts) -

No, I don't care about Conan at all.

#45 Posted by Doctorchimp (4076 posts) -

Definitely, can't wait for CoCo. I'm so pumped. 

Thankfully I have TBS HD and it looks like I get that channel from the East Coast feed so I get him at 8, while Comedy Central still comes in at the West Coast time. I guess I don't have to make a choice on FiOS.

#46 Posted by illmatic19 (964 posts) -

Probably the first week or two before he gets cancelled.

#47 Posted by m1k3 (1330 posts) -

hell yea, i already setup a season pass on my tivo

#48 Posted by BulletproofMonk (2721 posts) -

If they'll ever show it here in Finland, then yeah.

#49 Posted by Boogey131 (46 posts) -

I love Conan, so I'll watch whenever I hear about interesting guests and such but, the talk show format being what it is, I won't watch every episode. There's few shows I'd watch five(or is this new one four times?) a week, especially if the guests he has on do nothing for me. He has said in an interview recently though that if actors etc. are coming on he doesn't want it to be to plug their new movie, but because they're guests he wants to talk to. I just hope he does well, he deserves it after the NBC bull.

#50 Edited by Forcen (1827 posts) -
@Azteck said:

" Nope. I live in Sweden, you see. "

So do I, and I will watch it!