• 101 results
#1 Edited by Hizang (8534 posts) -

So a women only known as Ms. Lee had an itchy ear, it had been happening for a few days and it didn't go away. So she went to the doctors only to discover that this was living in her ear.

Yo whats crackin.

The doctor was very surprised, the doctor forced the spider out with a saline solution, if they were simply to try and grab it out the spider may get agitated and move further in or dig its pincers in. It may be scary but spider's can seek ears for shelter, this spider got in her ear while she was cleaning the house, also you may eat spiders during your sleep anyway..

If you need a source just type in Spider Ear and loads of stories come up, if your too lazy....Here

My ear is suddenly itchy, sleep tight!

UPDATE - I just found out I have worms, KARMA!

#2 Posted by BeachThunder (11274 posts) -

Awwh, it looks so fuzzy ^___^

#3 Posted by MetalThrashingMatt (201 posts) -

Damn you! Now every time I have an itchy ear I will think back to this and cry myself to sleep

#4 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4866 posts) -

Women huh?

#5 Posted by mrpandaman (836 posts) -

I shouldn't have come to this thread...

#6 Posted by Nightriff (4376 posts) -

Aw fuck, fuck you, fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck You, FUCK YOU!!!

That is disturbing as hell, how am I going to sleep now? Also I thought it was 5 per year. 5 per lifetime is a lot better. Guess I can stop blaming eating spiders while I sleep for my morning bad breath

#7 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -

Literally nothing you said is true.

http://skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/1908/do-you-eat-a-certain-number-of-spiders-whilst-you-sleep

This is an utter fabrication. In fact, it started with an article in PC Professional Magazine regarding ridiculous facts circulating via e-mail.

In a 1993 PC Professional article, columnist Lisa Holst wrote about the ubiquitous lists of "facts" that were circulating via e-mail and how readily they were accepted as truthful by gullible recipients. To demonstrate her point, Holst offered her own made-up list of equally ridiculous "facts," among which was the statistic cited above about the average person's swallowing eight spiders per year, which she took from a collection of common misbeliefs printed in a 1954 book on insect folklore. In a delicious irony, Holst's propagation of this false "fact" has spurred it into becoming one of the most widely-circulated bits of misinformation to be found on the Internet.

#8 Posted by Breadfan (6586 posts) -

Thanks. I had no intention of sleeping tonight, anyway.

#9 Posted by believer258 (11057 posts) -

Holy fucking shit, man, the picture. It might be fake but did you really need to put that picture up!?

#10 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

@FunExplosions: Nobody really knows how many spiders you eat, some think its none some think its multiple a year where some think its a few in your life. Seeing as there is no true way to study this we can only have theories.

#11 Posted by Demoskinos (13906 posts) -

And suddenly everyone in this thread ran out to by ear plugs. LMAO.

#12 Posted by Jrad (618 posts) -

@Hizang said:

@FunExplosions: Nobody really knows how many spiders you eat, some think its none some think its multiple a year where some think its a few in your life. Seeing as there is no true way to study this we can only have theories.

Just so you know, a "theory" isn't a "random guess."

#13 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -

@Hizang: Yo dawg, gravity is just a theory. You can't 100% prove anything. Nothing at all. The best you can do is go with the theory that has the most supporting evidence. And your theory has zero. Testimonials, speculation, and old-wives stories are not evidence.

#14 Edited by TheDudeOfGaming (6077 posts) -

I didn't want to know that...I really fucking didn't. So why the fuck did I click on the thread title? Thanks Hizang.

#15 Posted by punkxblaze (2879 posts) -

Sleeping with ear plugs from now on. Who's with me.

#16 Posted by thebunnyhunter (1216 posts) -

I should have just walked away D:

#17 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

Fuck you, that is terrifying. I could've gone without knowing about this, and that picture. Fuck that.

#18 Posted by BeachThunder (11274 posts) -

@Jrad said:

@Hizang said:

Just so you know, a "theory" isn't a "random guess."

while we're at it, it should be woman, not women...

#19 Posted by bigsmoke77 (778 posts) -

Is it possible to block users and all of their threads?

#20 Posted by ShaggE (5992 posts) -

@FunExplosions said:

Literally nothing you said is true.

http://skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/1908/do-you-eat-a-certain-number-of-spiders-whilst-you-sleep

This is an utter fabrication. In fact, it started with an article in PC Professional Magazine regarding ridiculous facts circulating via e-mail.

In a 1993 PC Professional article, columnist Lisa Holst wrote about the ubiquitous lists of "facts" that were circulating via e-mail and how readily they were accepted as truthful by gullible recipients. To demonstrate her point, Holst offered her own made-up list of equally ridiculous "facts," among which was the statistic cited above about the average person's swallowing eight spiders per year, which she took from a collection of common misbeliefs printed in a 1954 book on insect folklore. In a delicious irony, Holst's propagation of this false "fact" has spurred it into becoming one of the most widely-circulated bits of misinformation to be found on the Internet.

Glad you posted it, was about to say the same thing myself. I can't imagine spiders would commonly go for the giant creature's mouth, unless they're suicidal. They may not be capable of thought or logic, but simple survival instinct would say "Hey, stay away from the windy, noisy wet cave with crunchy things all around!"

Between that and the "10% of your brain" thing...

#21 Posted by Redbullet685 (5980 posts) -

Why in the fuck did I even click on this thread?

#22 Posted by Divina_Rex (351 posts) -

OH GOD!

#23 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -

If this is true im never sleeping again!

#24 Posted by BiffMcBlumpkin (3720 posts) -

I bet she also heard a high-pitched voice whisper "Stick flies in your ear," then it rubbed its little spider hands together and waited.

#25 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

I feel I should have put in brackets (Picture included) in the tittle, but this seems more fun.

#26 Posted by SJSchmidt93 (4874 posts) -

link or it didn't happen

#27 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -
#28 Posted by NTM (7035 posts) -

That's disgusting, and I'm sure the purpose of this thread was to make people that dislike spiders (and/or otherwise) to cringe. I hate most spiders.

#29 Posted by MariachiMacabre (6939 posts) -

I hate most spiders but find jumping spiders (like the one in that picture) completely non-threatening and, honestly, kind of adorable with their anime eyes. This is still freaky but less so because it was a super harmless, super small spider.

#30 Posted by s10129107 (1167 posts) -

Step 1 ) Crawl in ear.

Step 2 ) Lay eggs.

Step 3 ) Hatch in Brain

Step 4 ) Seize control of Brain Function

Step 5 ) Begin Spider Zombie Apocalypse

#31 Posted by hussatron (189 posts) -

For all the people that made the mistake of clicking on this thread like me, here's a picture of a kitten.

#32 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

Why is everyone buying ear plugs? He said the spider crept in while she was cleaning the house

@hussatron said:

For all the people that made the mistake of clicking on this thread like me, here's a picture of a kitten.

Comforting and cute, thank you :)

#33 Posted by ManU_Fan10ne (662 posts) -

Just imagine how many bugs that you cant see are on your pillow, and are crawling up your ear every night!

#34 Posted by JaredA (806 posts) -

Fuck. That.

#35 Posted by jorbear (2517 posts) -

Bitches be crazy.

#36 Posted by Jay444111 (2441 posts) -

People want some awesome in their blood to forget... that which cannot be unseen. Here is a BADASS picture to send awesome through your veins at the speed of LIGHT!

For something funny, here is another picture!

So yeah... I can post more if needed... So yeah... brain bleach for sale! BRAIN BLEACH FOR SALE!

#37 Posted by Fattony12000 (6366 posts) -
#38 Posted by envane (1156 posts) -

Ill take your arachnophobia based on the myth of swallowing spiders , and raise it with the sheer NIGHTMARE FUEL of ear spiders

#39 Posted by Ezakael (871 posts) -

@Fattony12000 said:

That cute kitty made up for the Ops pic but you just HAD to post that didn't you? I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep now thanks.

#40 Posted by Fattony12000 (6366 posts) -

I have a slight fear/thing about huge moths flying close to my ears whilst I'm asleep. Not into my ears, but just fluttering and bumbling around my auricle.

@Ezakael: SWEET DREAMS (ABOUT HORRIBLE SPIDER BABIES)

#41 Edited by Rohok (550 posts) -

FUCK YOU

#42 Edited by SomeDeliCook (2074 posts) -
#43 Posted by Sooty (8082 posts) -

What a slut.

#44 Posted by MariachiMacabre (6939 posts) -
#45 Posted by Inkerman (1448 posts) -

This is a not even funny request for the mods to please change the title to something not fucking horrifying and for the love of God please take that picture away or spoiler that shit.

Kill it with fire, just kill all of it with fire.

#46 Edited by PenguinDust (12414 posts) -

From a July 2009 thread. What is your worst fear?

It would seem my worst fears have merit. Ugh! Now, I'll never sleep easy tonight.

#47 Posted by Vexxan (4600 posts) -

No no no no no

#48 Posted by MachoFantastico (4307 posts) -

Been wearing ear plugs for a few years now, glad I have been doing so after this.

#49 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -

Ok fuck you for that image, fuck you to hell.

I need several cold showers.

#50 Posted by Morningstar (2055 posts) -

Good thing it was an itchy ear......