Would you invite a couple to crash on your couch on couchsurfing?

• 61 results
izzygraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By izzygraze

I've hosted a couple and I don't think they had sex? But really, if they did, I wash the sheets before every couchsurfer. I did hear about a couchsurfing couple that literaly pitched a tent in their host's living room to get some private time, maybe they had sex, I don't know.

But nah, not worried. If I caught them I'd probably just tell them that they had to wash the sheets in the morning.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By zeforgotten
@McGhee said:

I've thought about doing some couchsurfing myself. People are a lot cooler and less rapey than you shut-ins think. Get out and see the world a bit. ;)

So I'm a shut-in just because I don't want some random fucktard in my house? 
Fine by me, I'll just keep my actual friends around instead if that's ok with you, of course ;)
SomeJerk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By SomeJerk

A buddy was host to an italian and a couple of frenchies and it was awesome. Cultural exchange for all of us, semi-free place to stay for them and a great time too. I would have signed up for the couchsurfing site as a host if I'd had a larger home, and a couch. Another friend had a student from Japan over and that was even more awesome - a circle of linguist nerds in Osaka fears Swedish people thanks to it.

Of course, those two friends and I are of the "open to new things" mindset, unlike the a lot of the countryfolk taking on an american NIMBY attitude to even white skinned immigrants.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By LiquidPrince

@rjayb89 said:

Depends on which couch. The one in the living room or the one in my sex dungeon? Because hell no if they want to use the couch in my sex dungeon.

What about the secret sex dungeon below your sex dungeon. Sex Dungeoneption.

Harkat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Harkat

If they're hot lesbian ladies, sure.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Jay444111

@Video_Game_King said:

What the hell is couchsurfing?

This... massively.

Trilogy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#57  Edited By Trilogy

No, but sex would be the least of my worries of having random ass strangers in my house.

Muttinus_Rump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Muttinus_Rump

meeting people's fun

Tackchevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#59  Edited By Tackchevy

I have a lady friend who hosted a couch surfer dude. It seems like it's actually a fairly legitimate venue, if you're into that kind of thing in general. It's apparently a self-policing community; potential hosts and surfers can read reviews on each other, so being a dick or stealing stuff probably gets you cut out of the game.

She said the guy was actually really interesting and had travelled all over the world. Besides that though, he was smelly, disheveled, and implied both early and often that he'd be down to either help her consume her own drugs if she had any, and / or have sex. Sounded about par for the course considering what we're dealing with overall.

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Marcsman

No way.

mikethekilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By mikethekilla

Random strangers in my house for an extended period of time...no thanks.

Jrinswand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#62  Edited By Jrinswand

No, but not because I fear they will have sex. I just don't trust strangers around all my animals and nice things.

Edit: I had never heard of couchsurfing.com but it seems like a really cool idea. The thing that can turn into a huge bummer about traveling to other countries is that you don't always have a guide or a friend from that country who is "in the know."