• 61 results
#1 Posted by foggel (2763 posts) -
#2 Edited by foggel (2763 posts) -

I can't bear the idea. 

(I'm pretty sure I pressed off topic... oh well)

#3 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10864 posts) -

Hell no!

#4 Posted by Phatmac (5725 posts) -

Dude no.

#5 Posted by falserelic (5397 posts) -

It will be a nice setup for a good fucking.

#6 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

What the hell is couchsurfing?

#7 Posted by ManU_Fan10ne (662 posts) -

@MooseyMcMan said:

Hell no!

#8 Posted by BrockNRolla (1702 posts) -

No. I think it's a gross idea for way more reasons than just sex.

#9 Posted by foggel (2763 posts) -
@Video_Game_King said:

What the hell is couchsurfing?

couchsurfing.com
#10 Posted by rjayb89 (7720 posts) -

Depends on which couch. The one in the living room or the one in my sex dungeon? Because hell no if they want to use the couch in my sex dungeon.

#11 Posted by NTM (7321 posts) -

Yeah, I never heard of it (maybe I have, but don't remember), and I don't think I want to.

#12 Posted by foggel (2763 posts) -
@rjayb89 said:

Depends on which couch. The one in the living room or the one in my sex dungeon? Because hell no if they want to use the couch in my sex dungeon.

Do they need to get punished if they use the couch in your sex dungeon?
#13 Posted by Tim_the_Corsair (3065 posts) -

Why make them use the couch? Our bed will fit four

#15 Edited by pyromagnestir (4286 posts) -

It wouldn't be the sexing I mind, it's the not inviting me to at least watch. That's just rude. I don't want rude people sleeping on my couch.

#16 Posted by HatKing (5876 posts) -

Am I weird because I wouldn't necessarily give a shit if people I had over had sex on my couch? Really the only reason I'd be wary of the situation is because they would be strangers, and I wouldn't want any of my shit to get destroyed or stolen. I'll stick to having people I know sleeping on my couch.

#17 Posted by OwnlyUzinWonHan (1479 posts) -

@HatKing: Yeah, that's pretty weird, sorry!

#18 Posted by NegativeCero (2988 posts) -

Nope.

#19 Posted by believer258 (11776 posts) -

The question isn't so much "what the fuck"? as it is "do I want to know"?

#20 Posted by Bloodgraiv3 (2712 posts) -

I saw three groups advertising couch surfing the other day and thought about it, I don't think I could just trust a random stranger to just have them sleep in my house.

#21 Edited by CrossTheAtlantic (1145 posts) -

I dunno. I guess I'll be the dissenting voice and say I don't think this is really that weird. Seems kinda immature to just assume people are gonna bone the fuck down on your couch for no reason. I've had friends who have done it and had nothing but good experiences. No sex on their couches as far as I know. The ones I met were super nice and friendly too. I'm pretty sure most of those sites revolve around a reviewing process, so if you use it and are a piece of shit, it'll follow you around. Also had some friends use it in Europe during the weeks before a studio in Brazil. They were just hopping around, chilling with people.

I also have a friend who subets her apartment out a lot. It's cheaper than hotels in NYC for people, and she uses it to supplement traveling around when she's not working as a translator for the UN.

Maybe it's something that's just more common in cities where hotels are priced really high?

#22 Posted by HerbieBug (4212 posts) -

That website scares me.  

No one is permitted to "crash" in my "pad" unless it's a dire emergency.  That includes family members.  I don't like other people in my apartment. 

#23 Posted by avidwriter (667 posts) -

Oh all the witty comments....

#24 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

@SpartanHoplite said:

couchsurfing??

WTH?

couch surfing is when you live off of people's couches. you sleep on the couch and then when they kick you out then you go live off of someone else couch.

i would say no. not even one person. some stranger ask me if he can sleep on my couch. a friend and i were at a bar and a guy came to ask us. i said no, because i didn't know the guy. i would let a friend do it.

#25 Posted by dudeglove (7722 posts) -

Couchsurfers are alright folk, because the people who do it actively participate in the community and aren't some random assholes who can sign up in five minutes. I've hosted a few folk, they're okay.

#26 Posted by Tim_the_Corsair (3065 posts) -

Seriously though, my issue wouldn't be with people boning; couldn't care less about that. Not a huge fan of complete strangers moving in with me though

#27 Posted by President_Barackbar (3448 posts) -

Fucking hell, have you been raiding my files again? I swear, this exact situation is the premise of like 7 of my adult film screenplays, and two of my regular screenplays.

#28 Posted by Yanngc33 (4496 posts) -

Why would they have sex? Maybe they'll be polite and not fuck each other on your coach...

#29 Posted by Vexxan (4618 posts) -

The idea of "couchsurfing" sounds so fucking stupid.

#30 Posted by Aronman789 (2676 posts) -

The sex part doesn't matter to me, I'm more creeped out by the thought of strangers in my house.

#31 Posted by Jimbo (9799 posts) -
@pyromagnestir said:

It wouldn't be the sexing I mind, it's the not inviting me to at least watch. That's just rude. I don't want rude people sleeping on my couch.

I agree. If there's one thing I can't abide it's rudeness.
#32 Posted by foggel (2763 posts) -
@Yanngc33 said:

Why would they have sex? Maybe they'll be polite and not fuck each other on your coach...

Maybe... maybe not
#33 Posted by MoseSSesoM (235 posts) -

Wouldn't be the first time. So sure.

#34 Posted by jmood88 (393 posts) -

Hell no. It has nothing to do with a fear of them having sex, I don't trust most people that I know to stay at my house, I sure as hell wouldn't let some random people stay.

#35 Posted by NapTimeSleeper (330 posts) -

I don't think so.

#36 Posted by Addfwyn (1918 posts) -

No, but not for the reason you listed. I live in a one room place that isn't big enough for a couch. It's also against my contract to have anyone besides me stay here overnight.

I wouldn't care if they had sex if I had a bigger place that they could stay at.

#37 Edited by InternetCrab (1504 posts) -

By the way, couchsurfing is an website where you meet other strangers who want to have a sleepover in others homes. Sound weird? I have a friend who does it, it's no too awkward.

#38 Posted by Sweep (8837 posts) -

Wouldn't bother me. I have people staying round mine all the time (Out of my group of friends I live the most central in London so at the weekend a lot of people will just crash on my couch instead of trying to get home at 3am). It would be a bit weird if they were complete strangers but I would be more worried about them stealing shit than having sex.

#39 Edited by Still_I_Cry (2494 posts) -

No, what the fuck are you talking about?

Regardless, stay the fuck off my couch.

It's my property and if I see you on it you are an intruder, thus, you will be shot

#40 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

Couchsurfing sounds retarded. Get a fucking job, you itinerant assholes!

#41 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6295 posts) -

Only if I can stand over them and masturbate.

#42 Posted by s10129107 (1182 posts) -

Why not?

#43 Posted by Galiant (2193 posts) -

I'm already extremely selective about who I let into my apartment because people are jerks.

Who in their right mind would do this?

#44 Posted by tunaburn (1890 posts) -

shit, ive came on my couch plenty of times. Who cares if someone else does once. It wont even begin to make a difference.

#45 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

Nope. 
I don't invite random people to just mess up my couch or the rest of my house. 
Someones car could break down near my house and they would come to the door and ask to borrow my phone, fuck 'em. Smoke Signals are still viable, use that! 

#46 Posted by ShaggE (6403 posts) -

Hell no. I let a heron crash at my place once, and it flew into my kitchen and made a mess of my pots and pans. Fuck herons, and fuck couch surfing. But mainly, fuck herons.

#47 Posted by I_Stay_Puft (3158 posts) -

If I had to get rid of my couch, maybe yes?

#48 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

I've thought about doing some couchsurfing myself. People are a lot cooler and less rapey than you shut-ins think. Get out and see the world a bit. ;)

#49 Posted by yoshisaur (2700 posts) -

Something like this exists? This sounds as retarded as planking - but for "adventurers."

I need to stop visiting the internet so much. I lose what little respect I have for this world every single day I click a link in this damn forum, lol.

Also, fuck no. I don't let strangers into my home unless they would need mortal aid. I pay $1,700/mo for my roof, screw them for not doing the same.

#50 Posted by TheHT (11102 posts) -

I'd be more worried that they're psychos out to kill me, more than if they just had sex.