You know When...

AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By AthleticShark

You write a number down then forget about it only to find it later and throw it away because you think you had called it or stored it in your phone, but you find out later when you need it you never did.

Had to answer a question and you had no fucking clue what the answer is, but you type it in Google and wah-lah! It pops up and the answer is there with it so you just re-write it still not understanding it.

Have a shitload of homework to do, but still procrastinate knowing you will have 3 days of substitutes in your English/History class to do it then because there is no other work to do.

Being depressed because Winter ball is coming up and once again you will be sitting at home...playing video games...

Had low expectations for a game only to find out you fucking love the thing while other people don't really care for it.

Having your dog follow you around every little place you go even if your going to come back to your room two seconds later, your dog still follows.

Wonder what the meaning of life is, only to come to the conclusion that somebody put you here...to play video games.

Edit: Yea that last one is supposed to be a joke, but it seems no one is getting it so yea, i will just point that out.

AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By AthleticShark

You write a number down then forget about it only to find it later and throw it away because you think you had called it or stored it in your phone, but you find out later when you need it you never did.

Had to answer a question and you had no fucking clue what the answer is, but you type it in Google and wah-lah! It pops up and the answer is there with it so you just re-write it still not understanding it.

Have a shitload of homework to do, but still procrastinate knowing you will have 3 days of substitutes in your English/History class to do it then because there is no other work to do.

Being depressed because Winter ball is coming up and once again you will be sitting at home...playing video games...

Had low expectations for a game only to find out you fucking love the thing while other people don't really care for it.

Having your dog follow you around every little place you go even if your going to come back to your room two seconds later, your dog still follows.

Wonder what the meaning of life is, only to come to the conclusion that somebody put you here...to play video games.

Edit: Yea that last one is supposed to be a joke, but it seems no one is getting it so yea, i will just point that out.

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By fr0br0

O_o

No, I don't know any of those. Maybe because I'm not clinically depressed...

AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AthleticShark

Hey, only one thing on there was depressing, the others i thought were quite comical and true.

RandomHero666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By RandomHero666

my dog does that, its pretty annoying, yet cool that i am his overlord =]

Ashuku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Ashuku

Protip: Rethink your life if you honestly believe you were put here for the soul purpose to play video games. 

AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AthleticShark

yea...It was supposed to be a joke.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't let girls get into your thoughts, Dan. Many of the teens that do have so-called "girl friends" usually get their life ruined by mating or fighting.

Despite that, I hate those dances and balls. Too many people; too much talking; too much over-exaggerated drama from other people. Makes my blood pressure rise.

MrHardwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MrHardwood

When I'm hard, I go insane.

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

^ OK.......

Congrats on beating Hot For Teacher on expert drums, I'm too intimidated by that song to even try it.

SimpsonFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By SimpsonFan

My dog follows me too, and if i go somewhere (like School or freind's) he'll sit on my bed for how many hours waiting for me.

Psynapse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Psynapse

This thread worries me... I don't agree with anything, apart from the dog thing... But then again, how were they to know you were coming back a few seconds/minutes later... So i don't blame them..

fraser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By fraser

Yeh i'm with Tru3 Blu3 on this one, dances/balls suck. There's a lot of things that we feel we should get involved with and if we do'nt we feel down, but to be honest i'd rather play video games than go to one of them, and spend my social time TALKING to people rather than being awkard/pressured with all that shit.