The new Giant Bomb Ryan Davis shirt: What do you think?

• 108 results
bushpusherr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

@zeforgotten: Wearing a shirt like that where it is not appropriate, yes, I would say that demonstrates a lack of class. Would I wear a shirt like that to a concert for a mature band? Sure, no problem, because the crowd there has already bought in to the expectation of that type of language. Should you wear something like that in the presence of families and kids? I don't think so. Considering the other people around you isn't dumb bullshit.

OllyOxenFree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@zeforgotten: Wearing a shirt like that where it is not appropriate, yes, I would say that demonstrates a lack of class. Would I wear a shirt like that to a concert for a mature band? Sure, no problem, because the crowd there has already bought in to the expectation of that type of language. Should you wear something like that in the presence of families and kids? I don't think so. Considering the other people around you isn't dumb bullshit.

I agree with bushpusherr. Come on, zeforgotten, you have to consider that some people would be uncomfortable if there's a dude wearing a t-shirt with the word "FUCK" in bold pink letters in a public setting. You can act like a tough guy and just say "fuck it" but you can't be ignorant on the fact that there are people that would be appalled.

Or just stay ignorant. I don't know! Do as you please but please respect other people's issues on wearing this t-shirt in public!

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#103  Edited By zeforgotten

@ollyoxenfree: @bushpusherr: Fine, you kids can call me whatever you want then. I just needed to know why wearing a T-shirt like that would make you guys think you know anything about me, my "classyness" or that I'm ignorant. Turns out it doesn't you just, as I said earlier, pretend to be all high and mighty on the internet. Discussing things like this with people like you is just a waste of time. A bit quick to throw around insults but I guess that's to be expected really when you think about it.

bushpusherr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@zeforgotten: Calling me a kid is more of an insult than suggesting wearing a profanity laced t-shirt in public shows a lack of class. And sorry, it's not "high and mighty" to defend myself against people suggesting that because I'd rather not display "FUCK" on my chest in public that I'm a pussy or somehow worried about the wrath of my mother.

OllyOxenFree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@zeforgotten: Duder! I'm not trying to antagonize you! I'm just saying that it should be noted that some people would prefer a t-shirt without any swearing due to public reaction!

It's a shame that this is being argued on something that is supposed to be for a good cause.

onan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

Damn, I missed the memorial shirt? Will they make more? I want to contribute.

And I'll wear it out of the house, absolutely.

firewrkninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@onan: Me too! I was looking forward to buying it some time in the next couple days but it seems to have already been taken down.

MelficeVKM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Wow, missed this. Please make more!

Otacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I was under the impression that a second shirt was incoming?

emoney244

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

So is a second shirt or donate option coming?