Launch trailer

altairre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This looks absolutely beautiful and I'm very much looking forward to finally playing it. All aboard the hype train indeed.

SneakyPenguins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

This looks so great! Can't wait.

Monkeyman04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I need this! Looks and sounds great!

dr_monocle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dr_monocle

This just keeps looking better and better. Four more days!

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

Not like I have access to playing it anywhoo, but ss someone that didn't care very much for Bastion I can't say I'm as hyped as so many other people seem to be. Does look very pretty, though.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Nah, I'll be playin Wolfenstien instead. I'm in the mood to kill some nazi scum.

Avatar image for screaming_beagles
screaming_beagles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

god damn, that's a great trailer

Kazona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

Looks like Bastion with different art.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@kazona: Except for the completely different gameplay, story, soundtrack and basically everything that isn't Ruck's voice actor and it being mostly a top down isometric game.

RVonE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@kazona said:

I don't think we are looking at the same video.

ShadyPingu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't wait. Already bought the game and OST on the Supergiant site. Also, I like how the main character is like "Fuck this dress! I'mma fight these robots!"

JoeyRavn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

@kazona said:

I wouldn't say it's Bastion 2.0, but you can certainly see that Supergiant Games has had experience with this kind of games. I honestly didn't like Bastion, at all. I found it to be one of the most boring and unappealing games I've ever played, but if Transistor distances itself enough from it, then I'll be willing to give it a chance. Otherwise, good for them for making them game they want, but it's just not for me.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#13  Edited By Humanity
@joeyravn said:

@kazona said:

I wouldn't say it's Bastion 2.0, but you can certainly see that Supergiant Games has had experience with this kind of games. I honestly didn't like Bastion, at all. I found it to be one of the most boring and unappealing games I've ever played, but if Transistor distances itself enough from it, then I'll be willing to give it a chance. Otherwise, good for them for making them game they want, but it's just not for me.

Likewise I thought Bastion was extremely boring but that was largely due to the combat and setting. I like sci-fi and the combat in Transistor looks interesting so I hope my purchase will be worth it!

Steadying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I also found Bastion incredibly boring. It was one of those games that I forced myself through because I thought I " should " like it, but then eventually just said " you know what? screw this. " and stopped playing. This game also looks really uninteresting, but I still wanna play it for some weird reason?

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By OurSin_360

Why isn't this game out yet and their are still no reviews? Got a feeling the game must suck if they don't trust in the reviews already. Hope i'm wrong though

I thought bastion was a good game, but I also never got through it. The story was told in a interesting way, but it didn't really connect with me. Gameplay wise though, i thought the combat was great and customizable to your play style

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

@oursin_360: Or the review embargo was only lifted like 5 minutes ago. And the game releases on steam at 1pm like all new steam games and when the PSN store updates like all PSN games.

frymillstrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Can't believe some people don't like Bastion. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with that game and even played NG+

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oursin_360: Or the review embargo was only lifted like 5 minutes ago. And the game releases on steam at 1pm like all new steam games and when the PSN store updates like all PSN games.

A bunch of games came out on steam early this mourning, Wolfenstein being one of them. And i've never seen the psn update at like 1 in the afternoon with new releases. It felt a bit fishy, also why an embargo an hour before the game is out?

Anyway, glad the reviews seem good, anybody playing it? how is it?