Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By cmblasko

@EquitasInvictus said:

@cmblasko said:

Yeah, if someone with the game can start YouTubing these videos, this thread could get a lot more activity going on. I missed Ghost Problems More during the TNT and have been anxious to see it ever since.

OH MAN THANK YOU SO MUCH

I was afraid that a Ghost Problems sequel wouldn't be as good as the original but I was so wrong. Everyone who owns WWE 13 needs to keep an eye on the user creations section for another sequel!

KaneRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#52  Edited By KaneRobot

Just a heads up, I'm dumping this game off to someone since interest seems to have died down (including my own). I'll keep an eye on this thread in case anyone takes it any further (or if someone puts Youtube vids up of prior Time Rock episodes).

If THQ would just release a fucking standalone storyline editor, I'd be a lot more content. Leave out any and all actual wrestling, leave in create-a-guy, give us three times the content in the creator itself (ie scenes, backgrounds, effects/commentary), and put it up as a XBL/PSN download or something.

zagzagovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By zagzagovich

Seems like all of these stories got deleted including ghost problems. This really sucks.

rachelepithet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Alright, I'm gonna try to throw something together on the ps3 version in honor of the next Modern Warfare being called Ghosts.

sopachuco13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 2

Loading Video...

I love this guys reaction to this video! hahaha!