Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forza Motorsport 4

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Oct 11, 2011

The fourth installment of Turn 10's Motorsport racing franchise, released in Fall 2011. It features 16 player online races, dynamic race conditions, cars from over 80 manufacturers, and compatibility with Kinect, both on and off the racetrack.

Forza 4 Intro Movie

Wiseblood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wiseblood

Preach on Jezza!
    endaround

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By endaround

Yes Clarkson, its so hard out there for a rich white man

AlexanderSheen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AlexanderSheen

@endaround said:

Yes Clarkson, its so hard out there for a rich white man

That's not what he meant.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By MikkaQ

That got me pretty pumped. I think I'm gonna go play Forza 3.

matt_wickstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By matt_wickstrom

Awwwwwwwwwwww snap!

swoxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By swoxx

Needs more power

j3ffro919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By j3ffro919

While it's nowhere near as long as GT5's way cool video opening, Clarkson seals how awesome this one is. And brings up a great point, will there be fun cars to drive 20 years from now or will the only ones left be all about about efficiency? And yet one more iteration of the last Pagani Zonda.

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By Afroman269

I think I may actually get into the Forza games now. I rented 3 and enjoyed it. Might buy this one.

vaportra1l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By vaportra1l

Meh, I am so tired of people saying that cars won't be fast or interesting to drive in the future. As long as people want them, someone will figure it out. Tesla and Fisker have already, wait till we figure out fuel cells better or improve the battery tech as well as using composite materials. Heck, the Porsche hybrid RSR beat all the GT cars at the ALMS race at Laguna last weekend while running uncategorized.

Do people honestly believe that Ferrari are going to build Prius type cars in the future? No, they will be exciting and wild, just like a Ferrari today is.

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Devil240Z

I don't know if I should watch this would rather see it when I put the game in.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By iam3green

it seems alright. i'm getting this game.

tebbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By tebbit

After that last line "...and it's all here, for you to explore", I was expecting a big LittleBigPlanet 3 logo to pop up.

Enigma777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#13  Edited By Enigma777
    @Swoxx said:

Needs more power

Came in to say this. 
    j3ffro919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By j3ffro919

@vaportra1l said:

Meh, I am so tired of people saying that cars won't be fast or interesting to drive in the future. As long as people want them, someone will figure it out. Tesla and Fisker have already, wait till we figure out fuel cells better or improve the battery tech as well as using composite materials. Heck, the Porsche hybrid RSR beat all the GT cars at the ALMS race at Laguna last weekend while running uncategorized.

Do people honestly believe that Ferrari are going to build Prius type cars in the future? No, they will be exciting and wild, just like a Ferrari today is.

I don't think anyone thinks Ferrari is going to stop making amazing sports cars/super cars, but how many people can afford a Ferrari? Or a Tesla, Fisker or Porsche? More and more mainstream car manufacturers are doing away with their "fun" cars. Honda and Toyota don't make anything to drive around a track anymore, will others follow suit? Sure hope not, but it is definitely a possibility. Toyota has been rumored to be bringing their Subaru collaboration out for some time, but who knows what/when it'll be when it sees the light of day. Honda canned the S2000 (to me an embodiment of a modern sports car, it's fun to drive at 15 mph) and was rumored to be bringing the S3000, but with a lot more weight and more power, effectively killing what the car was. They finally put the NSX out of its misery but scrapped its replacement altogether (not that the NSX was originally an affordable car, or the replacement was going to be anywhere south of $120k), another bummer.

The flipside to all of that is what's happened to engine output in the last ~10 years. Relatively speaking, everything is quick off the line these days, but even with ~280 horsepower you wouldn't want to track a Chrysler Town & Country, but 5 years ago a Crossfire would've been fun to toss around.

Blackout62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#15  Edited By Blackout62

Dear god it's like the Little Big Planet intro but with cars, now everyone in gaming can know whats it's like to have your earholes caressed by a smooth English accent.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.