Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Game Room

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Mar 24, 2010

A downloadable portal for official emulation of retro video games for the Xbox 360 and PC, featuring offerings from the Atari 2600 and Intellivision as well as early arcade games by Atari and Konami.

Game room is the TRUE Endurance Run!

Nunchuckles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Edited By Nunchuckles

Man, seeing Jeff play the game room games every week just makes me pity the guy.  The man has spent over $400 on this thing.  But sadly for Jeff, now I can't stop watching these Quick Looks.  It's now become one of my anticipated features every week, mainly because of how awful it is, and listening to Jeff's anguish "Fuck you Game Room" makes my soul feel so good, hahaha.  Anyone else feel the same?  Sorry Jeff :(

Nunchuckles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Nunchuckles

Man, seeing Jeff play the game room games every week just makes me pity the guy.  The man has spent over $400 on this thing.  But sadly for Jeff, now I can't stop watching these Quick Looks.  It's now become one of my anticipated features every week, mainly because of how awful it is, and listening to Jeff's anguish "Fuck you Game Room" makes my soul feel so good, hahaha.  Anyone else feel the same?  Sorry Jeff :(

SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By SSully

I wish my soul could feel..... 

But i agree, i used to hate the videos because of hot boring they are, but they are hilarious. I really do feel bad for jeff, maybe microsoft will stop releasing this crap for his sake.

Yanngc33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Yanngc33

lol poor Jeff what a hero
    natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By natetodamax

lol, what a colossal waste of money. $400? Dang.

beej

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By beej

I just love going back to early ones and hearing jeffs Cautious optimism and how it's turned into resignation.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#6  Edited By LordAndrew

I wish my subscription money was going towards this. I love causing Jeff pain.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.