Hilarious

#1 Posted by megalowho (963 posts) -

Does anyone else find playing through the campaign of Gears 2 as hilarious as I do? The dialogue is predictably wonderful, the characters are even beefier than in the first game and the voice acting is consistently over the top without a hint of irony. Great game and all, but I didn't realize I'd be relishing it's rediculous as much as I am. 

#2 Posted by Rowr (5524 posts) -

For sure, its half the reason its so great. The other half?

CHAINSAW BAYONET

#3 Posted by Coltonio7 (3156 posts) -

THATS 10 SHITLOADS

#4 Posted by daniel_beck_90 (3159 posts) -

I loved GOW 2 and I believe the story was more serious than the previous one .

#6 Posted by End_Boss (3220 posts) -

"THEY'RE SINKING CITIES WITH A GIANT WORM!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!1111OMGROFLPLOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

- Marcus Fenixlol.
#7 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Yeah, I loved it. There's definitely plenty of funny dialogue this time around. The characters are all more awesome and entertaining in Gears 2.

#8 Posted by Daeth_On_Demand (47 posts) -

I enjoyed it enough to play trough it twice (once on hardcore, once on insane) in three days.

#9 Posted by Dauragon (554 posts) -

MARIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.