Playin some Gears today!

#1 Posted by ShogunSupremacy (141 posts) -

I figured I would jump back on this game because I heard that its a double XP kinda weekend....Anyone interested in teamin up, we can make team Giant Bomb and kick ass my gamertag is below..

GT - ShogunSupremacy

#2 Posted by mmmatt (2 posts) -

You have little time left! Gears 2 is an awesome game, have fun with it :)

#3 Posted by mmmatt (2 posts) -

You have little time left! Gears 2 is an awesome game, have fun with it :)

#4 Posted by ShogunSupremacy (141 posts) -

What time does it actually end? Cause im about to go play the inFamous demo and im gonna plays gears after im done with that...

#5 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -

funny. I played gears 2 earlier and thought "you know what, halo is better"

#6 Posted by Jolly_Lolly (3537 posts) -
crunchUK said:
funny. I played gears 2 earlier and thought "you know what, halo is better"
Agreed.

I can't believe how long I've shunned Halo 3. I popped it into my 'box two days ago and was pleasantly surprised how fun the game really is.

And Griffball is just beast.
#7 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -
Jolly_Lolly said:
crunchUK said: funny. I played gears 2 earlier and thought "you know what, halo is better" Agreed. I can't believe ... [more]
I dunno, for me it just feels like gears 2 = 1 single game mode for halo 3. Theres just so much variety and it's all so unique and great that it's hard to stop playing
#8 Posted by natetodamax (19177 posts) -
@crunchUK: You can't compare Gears 2 to Halo 3, because they are completely different games
#9 Posted by Matfei90 (1288 posts) -

What nate said.

And if anyone is keen for a match of Horde or something, feel free to add me to your friends list. Just be mindful that I'm Australian so pings might not be too fantastic.

#10 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -
Voxel said:
@crunchUK: You can't compare Gears 2 to Halo 3, because they are completely different games
true but i can easily compare their entretainment value

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.