The Gears of life....

Posted by giyanks22 (2681 posts) -

So there's this game called Gears of War 2. People say it's pretty awesome. Well I'm a day late and two months short on the whole phenomenon, but I have finally been emersed in Sera. I bought it Friday, and cannot put the campaign down. We've had three parties to go to, and I'm on the final mission. The gameplay is amazing, and the story is incredible. I'm Vblogging tomorrow around noon. I'm also really happy, cause my Giants just won in overtime. HELL YEAH BRANDON JACOBS!!!
Happy Gaming

#1 Posted by giyanks22 (2681 posts) -

So there's this game called Gears of War 2. People say it's pretty awesome. Well I'm a day late and two months short on the whole phenomenon, but I have finally been emersed in Sera. I bought it Friday, and cannot put the campaign down. We've had three parties to go to, and I'm on the final mission. The gameplay is amazing, and the story is incredible. I'm Vblogging tomorrow around noon. I'm also really happy, cause my Giants just won in overtime. HELL YEAH BRANDON JACOBS!!!
Happy Gaming

#2 Posted by daniel_beck_90 (3159 posts) -

absolutely,  Gears 2 kicks ass

#3 Posted by Kazona (3063 posts) -

I still haven't played Gears 2. And O.o at the video.

#4 Posted by bwooduhs (1616 posts) -

Dude i can't agree more.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.