mrcodman1976's Gears of War 2 (Limited Collector's Edition) (Xbox 360) review

• mrcodman1976 wrote this review on .

gears of war 2

What can i say,well i happen to think this is for me one of the best games on xbox 360 that i have ever played full stop.the campaign is a  little short but still really good to play.but i think the real charm and fun of this game is in the multiplayer.I don't think there is a better game for multiplayer on the xbox,yes it is challenging but thank god for that i hate playin things like call of duty were you can rack up kills easy.You get a much better sense of acheviment in this game when you rack up kills.And also you have horde mode which is brilliant to play.for me this game is a must for all xbox owners to have in there collection.