demodocus's Gears of War 2 (Limited Collector's Edition) (Xbox 360) review

Gears Of War 2--Review

After finishing Gears Of War 2, I knew this was going to be an easy review for me to do.  I was afraid that Gears 2 was just going to be "more of the same" (which isn't a bad thing), but EPIC really went all out with Gears 2.  To put this review simple, they took everything that was great about the first Gears Of War and expanded it into an incredible experience.  Even the story this time around is better by leaps and bounds.  There's really not much to say here.  If you own a 360, GO AND BUY THIS GAME NOW!  Everybody should give this game a shot.  You will not be disappointed.  So far, Gears Of War 2 is definitely in the running for 2008 game of the year.