surgegamer13's Gears of War 2 (Limited Collector's Edition) (Xbox 360) review

Cover Systems,Chainsaws,And Kickbutt action what more do you want

Okay first off this game looks GOOD. And the cover system is incredibly smooth, i was actually very surprised at how well the gunplay cover and action was presented. The story had neat twists and kept me coming back for more. And the gameplay is AWESOME!!!!! Seeing your mulcher rip through enemies and then the sniper blowing off heads, and you cant forget the lancer. And multtiplayer is also very good. One of my favorite is Horde. That really took me by supries. Overrall this game is awesome!

Other reviews for Gears of War 2 (Limited Collector's Edition) (Xbox 360)

Woo baby, yeah! 0

The original Gears of War was one of the Xbox 360's first "must own" titles, but the good folks over at Epic Games weren't content to rest on their laurels. They set out to make a direct sequel that would best its predecessor- and in short, they succeeded. Gears of War 2 is bigger and better than ever before. It takes every piece one step further, and the result is a "larger than life" action game that's a blast from start to finish.The campaign in Gears of War 2 immediately gives off more of a ...