afrokola's Ghost Trick (Nintendo DS) review

• afrokola wrote this review on .

Ghost Trick is a short but sweet ride

Ghost Trick is fundamentally an adventure game that puts you into the shoes of a ghost, but there's so much more to it than that. Granted with special powers that allow him to jump from inanimate object to inanimate object, this ghost just may be able to pull it off with some clever thinking and some quick wit. With incredible graphics that no screen shot or description can do justice, top notch writing that you can expect from the creators of the Ace Attorney series, and a plethora of intriguing yet simple puzzles, Ghost Trick is a game that any fan of the adventure genre should check out.

The only real negatives that I'll give this game is that it is a little on the short side, I completed it in about 10 hours time. I also ran into some problems during a couple of late game puzzle sequences, where the game didn't make it clear as to what I was trying to accomplish; which resulted in some unnecessary deaths.