Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

God of War III

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Mar 16, 2010

God of War III puts players back in the role of Kratos to continue his brutal and bloody war against Olympus as he sets his sights on Zeus himself.

Demo ending question

Alphiehyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Alphiehyr

At the very end of the demo, Kratos pops out of tunnel with his blades drawn and what looks to be him heading towards the giant as if his trying to plunge his sword into him. I thought Kratos was allied with the titans? Unless that giant isn't a titan and isn't Prometheus.

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By trophyhunter

Prometheus is dead and I bet kratos is just going to stuck his blades into the titian just to break his fall not actually hurt the guy 

Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#3  Edited By Icemael

Santa Monica has said that the demo's ending isn't canon.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By pause422

I kinda doubt every single one of the Titans is just going to consider him an ally without question.

godkillah13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By godkillah13

what i wanna kno is what happens after? i kno this is the end of the story of the fallen god.
    i think they should continue the god of war story..just a new character. but who could be the new charachter?
    i think they should start the story of kratos younger brother and his life growing up in hades. since he grew up in hades hating kratos..their should be a franchise of his story untill
    he reaches the end of his journey to fight his brother kratod and kills him.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By LiquidPrince
    @pause422 said:
    " I kinda doubt every single one of the Titans is just going to consider him an ally without question. "
    Hence the fact that Kratos demolishes Cronos.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.