Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

God of War

Franchise »

The God of War franchise is a series of action-adventure games available on Sony PlayStation consoles. It chronicles the exploits of the anti-hero Kratos and his quest for revenge on the Greek Gods for the death of his family.

God of War: Which Pantheon Will Die Next?????

BaronVonDredd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By BaronVonDredd

Guaranteed, we have not seen the last of the Ghost of Sparta, especially with those rumors of Kratos dying on a phoenix emblem at the end of God of War III. The question is, after the destruction of the Greek pantheon, WHAT'S NEXT??? Personally, I think the perfect route to take is have Kratos do battle with the ancient gods of Egypt, due to the various relations between the Greeks and the Egyptians. I could imagine an very bad-ass battle between Kratos and Anubis. To me, I feel him battling the Norse gods might be a little far off right now, but I won't criticize Sony if that the route they take. What rich pantheon do you think should be the next on Kratos'  kill list????   

No Caption Provided

BaronVonDredd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By BaronVonDredd

Guaranteed, we have not seen the last of the Ghost of Sparta, especially with those rumors of Kratos dying on a phoenix emblem at the end of God of War III. The question is, after the destruction of the Greek pantheon, WHAT'S NEXT??? Personally, I think the perfect route to take is have Kratos do battle with the ancient gods of Egypt, due to the various relations between the Greeks and the Egyptians. I could imagine an very bad-ass battle between Kratos and Anubis. To me, I feel him battling the Norse gods might be a little far off right now, but I won't criticize Sony if that the route they take. What rich pantheon do you think should be the next on Kratos'  kill list????   

No Caption Provided

luce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By luce

I think hes done with gods for good

He got his dumb "revenge" what else is there

Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#3  Edited By Icemael

Kratos' story is over. They've already said that. Jaffe wanted Kratos to go on to murder gods and creatures of other mythologies, but he left the series after the first game.

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
    TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By TaliciaDragonsong

I hope they take the series and give it a good spin, because Kratos is done with his story, no way they can ever attach the other gods outside the greek stuff to it without it becoming too crazy/far fetched.

Like he could get anymore pissed anyway!

dudacles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By dudacles

A God of War focusing on Egyptian god-slaying actually sounds very interesting. They could really make something out of that.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#6  Edited By Hailinel

Any god that had any connection to the reason why Kratos has been so pissed off is dead.  If they just keep making God of War games where he murders other pantheons, it'll just get tiresome.  He's had his revenge, already.  He doesn't have a reason to go murdering another religion's worth of deities.

raviolisumo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By raviolisumo

He should fight the smoke monster.

BaronVonDredd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BaronVonDredd
    @Hailinel: 
    Then where, pray tell, will they take the franchise then? HMMMMMMMMMM????????????????? <:I
    Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Marcsman

It has to be Norse. Kratos vs. Thor. 
    Gabriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By Gabriel

I hope he gets to rip out Odin's eye Kill Bill Style.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.