Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

God of War

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Apr 20, 2018

God of War is a soft reboot on the franchise of the same name. It sees Kratos and his son Atreus traverse a world of Norse myths.

Some quest rewards not triggering?

pompouspizza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

On two quest so far I have noticed that I haven’t received every reward. For example, I finished a treasure hunt and I got every reward except the rare enchantment. The same thing happened on a different quest with an axe pommel.

At first I thought that they might just become available in the shop but I can’t find them there either. I have beaten side quests and received all of the rewards before so it’s inconsistent but it’s really annoying.

Has anyone else noticed this? Or is there something I’m missing?

Avatar image for rubberbabybuggybumpers
    RubberBabyBuggyBumpers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was it the treasure hunt where the treasure is found near that dwarven door, in the same general area where Otr is located? If so, I never received the rare enchantment either.

pompouspizza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubberbabybuggybumpers: I did receive the enchantment for the one you’re talking about. The one I didn’t receive one for involves a shipwreck. I didn’t receive the axe pommel for finishing the lost souls quest. It definitely sounds like something is up.

Avatar image for rubberbabybuggybumpers
    RubberBabyBuggyBumpers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I figured out the problem. You gotta upgrade your armor pieces to get the enchantment slots. Once you've opened up a slot, you can press square to go to the enchantments tab. You'll find the missing enchantments.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.