Length of The Lost and Damned?

#1 Posted by Ultimadark (150 posts) -

How long is The Lost and Damned? I bought it last week and was gonna start playing today, but I got Darksiders in the mail today so I can't decide on which to play

#2 Posted by skavanker (99 posts) -

4-5 hours mainstory I guess

#3 Posted by Ultimadark (150 posts) -
@skavanker: Ok, if that's the case I guess I'll finish it before I'll start Darksiders.
#4 Posted by Meltac (2002 posts) -

Most people say 10-15 hours, but that's with some sidestuff too. I did it in 14.

#5 Posted by JRay (41 posts) -

Its gta? I suppose minus shooting peds in the face! For an enjoyable experience atleast 10 hours using taxis etc.

#6 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5425 posts) -

Yeah, I think it took me around 12+ hours to do everything.

#7 Posted by Ultimadark (150 posts) -

Meh, I want to play Darksiders.... 10+ hours is too long to wait until I try

#8 Posted by dankempster (2253 posts) -

I ploughed through the story with minimal involvement in the side-missions and finished it in around six hours. You could easily double that if you get involved in all the extra stuff, though.

#9 Posted by Shadz (199 posts) -

Its about a third of GTA IV.

#10 Posted by Hot_Karl (3309 posts) -

I only did the main story missions, finished up the races and did a couple of other side-missions here and there. It took me about 11 hours total. Same goes for The Ballad of Gay Tony, which I mostly finished in one single setting from 5pm one day until about 4:30am the next day.

#11 Posted by JohnRehill (220 posts) -
@VinceNotVance said:
" I only did the main story missions, finished up the races and did a couple of other side-missions here and there. It took me about 11 hours total. Same goes for The Ballad of Gay Tony, which I mostly finished in one single setting from 5pm one day until about 4:30am the next day. "
That's a nice session.
#12 Posted by Ultimadark (150 posts) -
@Shadz: If thats the case then about 10 hours, correct?
#13 Posted by Shadz (199 posts) -

If I remember right, yes.

#14 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6398 posts) -

I would say 8-10 hours, relatively small compared to GTA IV, but really good for 20$.

#15 Edited by TheMustacheHero (6655 posts) -
@skavanker said:

" 4-5 hours mainstory I guess "

@Godlyawesomeguy: Grats on 1k posts.
#16 Posted by KingBroly (1645 posts) -

I'd say 6-8 hours plus all the sidequest stuff that isn't worth it (Seagull hunting, seriously?)

#17 Posted by Captain_Insano (1540 posts) -

yea it is a fairly solid length. I stopped part way through because of the fucken pipe bomb mission that irritated me so much I just stopped playing it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.