Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto IV

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Apr 29, 2008

Take on the role of Niko Bellic, a Serbian immigrant who comes to the US at his cousin Roman's request, to find a better life, search for "that special someone" and participate in lawless activities in an upgraded generation of Liberty City.

TLAD bug?

Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Chummy8

Anyone else have this problem?  I can't seem to progress past Collector's Item.  The wiki says that "a short while later you will get a text from Jim".  It's been days in game and still no text from Jim.  In the time I have been waiting I've done about 10 races and 5-7 gang wars.  Not to mention the time spent just jacking around.  Everytime I try calling Jim, he's busy.

Is my game bugged and do I have to start over?

Or is there a simple way around this?

RyanD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By RyanD

nothing liked that ever happened to me. maybe you could try doing one of those missions for malc or the lawyer guy, but if that doesn't work you could revert to an earlier save.

sorry if this doesn't help
    SikhCuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SikhCuz

OMG I HAD TAHT GLITCH BUG 2!!!!!!!
    JUST!1!11!!!1!!!!111!!!11!!!!11!!!!!!!111!!!111!!!11111!1!!!11!1!11111!!1!!1!!1!!1!1!11!1!!1 OMG WTF START A NU GM3
    TAHTS WUT I DID

OMG I HAD THAT GLITCH BUG TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    just start a new game
    thats what i did

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.