Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto V

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Sep 17, 2013

Rockstar returns to the fictional state of San Andreas with a crew of three criminal protagonists who work together to pull off a series of high-profile heists.

Let's Talk About the Ending HUGE SPOILERS

Avatar image for thebluthcompany
    TheBluthCompany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

I thought the game ended well. I went with option C, which ends on a light note compared to the other two endings. What did you think of the ending? Which one did you get?

DuhQbnSiLo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Finished it last night.

I picked C also, how was your mental evaluation at the end. Mine was a real wake up call and personal. I play with my own morals so he was on point.

CaLe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I chose C. I haven't even seen what happens when you choose the others.

Avatar image for shadowconqueror
    ShadowConqueror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By ShadowConqueror

Of course I chose C. The decision was easy.

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
    deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ending C yo. One question I had when it was over; Are Michael and Trevor best buddies again? Just before you ice the bad guys they're ready to kill each other, but during the ending they act like bros. I guess if anything it looks like they're on good terms.

Edit: I just hung with Trevor, Michael apologized and he forgave him, so I guess all is cool between them. Kinda makes the ending decision pointless unless you really hate Michael or Trevor.

Avatar image for thebluthcompany
    TheBluthCompany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#6  Edited By TheBluthCompany

You can hang out with Trevor as Michael, and besides the death threats, they get along pretty well.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I chose C. cause I felt like it was more in-tuned with Franklin's personality, loyalty. Just saw options A and B and man they looked brutal, Franklin seemed like the type who wouldn't do that to a mentor and friend as long as they didn't pose a threat. I also think Franklin choosing between the two just from some outside party doesn't fit his character I built up in my head.

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Of course C but I really wonder how different the ending would have been with option A or B. For example the end shot and the music would somehow not fit here at all. Option C was like an interesting Gangster movie ending on a light note.

Avatar image for deactivated-60339640361ae
    deactivated-60339640361ae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

The A and B endings are complete horseshit and I'd be really suprised if majority of players didn't choose C.

Jayzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

idk what options A and B are, but if the duders here at GB can't pick them, they must be some sort of messed up.

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

chose option C, the franklin i built up was one that was down to go down for his homies., definitely one of the more satisfying endings to a game in a while.

saw the endings to A and B, those are too fucked up.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#12  Edited By Hailinel

I like how this is a spoiler thread dedicated to the endings and people are either hiding things behind spoiler blocks or obfuscating any sense of discussion by referring to the endings by letter without elaboration.

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I chose option C. I don't know why anyone would choose any of the others. Trevor very, very clearly needs to be put down, but that is something Michael should do. Franklin seems super loyal to Michael so that doesn't make sense either. I'm a little irritated that they gave you any kind of option to be honest. I was so glad that up to that point I didn't really have to make any moral decisions and it just felt super out of place.

Avatar image for deactivated-60339640361ae
    deactivated-60339640361ae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

A: Franklin kills Michael

B: Franklin kills Trevor

C: The crew gets together and kills all the rival gang/FIB/whatever dudes.

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrfluke said:

chose option C, the franklin i built up was one that was down to go down for his homies., definitely one of the more satisfying endings to a game in a while.

Yeah I really liked that ending. But I am curious about the other ones and how you can still free roam with everyone after one is dead?^^

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

@darji said:

@mrfluke said:

Yeah I really liked that ending. But I am curious about the other ones and how you can still free roam with everyone after one is dead?^^

The dead characters storyline / available missions are no longer available. It'll suck for those who chose Trevor cause there's a new freaks mission that opens up right after you beat the game tied specifically to him. By the way that Trevor death is a really, really fucked up way to die.

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darji said:

@mrfluke said:

The dead characters storyline / available missions are no longer available. It'll suck for those who chose Option A. Trevor cause there's a new freaks mission that opens up right after you beat the game.

WOW that would really suck especially if you want 100%.

I also opened up a new diving one with Michael after I purchased the solar docks- But I am stiil only at 12 or 14 freaks and I do not know where the others are... And the only things I still need to buy are the 30 million cinema and the 150 million Golf Club which will prob never happen XD

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darji said:

@i_stay_puft said:

@darji said:

@mrfluke said:

The dead characters storyline / available missions are no longer available. It'll suck for those who chose Option A. Trevor cause there's a new freaks mission that opens up right after you beat the game.

WOW that would really suck especially if you want 100%.

I also opened up a new diving one with Michael after I purchased the solar docks- But I am stiil only at 12 or 14 freaks and I do not know where the others are... And the only things I still need to buy are the 30 million cinema and the 150 million Golf Club which will prob never happen XD

Yeah got that one to after beating it. Option C has to be the way to go for those who want to 100% that game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.