Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guild Wars 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 28, 2012

Guild Wars 2 is an online RPG developed by ArenaNet, and continues the subscriptionless business model of the original Guild Wars. The game is set about 250 years after the events of its predecessor in a world devastated by the ancient elder dragons resurfacing after millennia of slumber.

I have broadcasting rights for the beta, what do you want to see?

• 55 results
    UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By UssjTrunks

@RobbieMac said:

@Dark_Lord_Spam: Makes sense to some extent but that still kind of confuses me on the purpose of the question in the character creation. For the Humans it appeared you only got the elite skill of the God you chose in character creation, so still doesn't make much sense to me.

Maybe they just wanted everyone to be able to test all the skills and they'll limit them for the actual release.

Jazz_Lafayette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#52  Edited By Jazz_Lafayette
    @UssjTrunks said:

@RobbieMac said:

@Dark_Lord_Spam: Makes sense to some extent but that still kind of confuses me on the purpose of the question in the character creation. For the Humans it appeared you only got the elite skill of the God you chose in character creation, so still doesn't make much sense to me.

Maybe they just wanted everyone to be able to test all the skills and they'll limit them for the actual release.

They won't. Those questions (from what I can tell) have some sort of effect on your personal story, and ArenaNet doesn't want you to have to sacrifice either your playstyle or the narrative you want for the other thing. It's the same reason the story is based on race instead of profession.
    Avatar image for wintersnowblind
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By WinterSnowblind

@EnchantedEcho: The beta in April is open for everyone who pre-purchases, and they've already said the asura and sylvari will be playable, it'll be a near complete version of the game, with the release following not long after.

Jazz_Lafayette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#54  Edited By Jazz_Lafayette
    @WinterSnowblind: Where'd you get that info? Their Twitter? I hadn't heard any specifics beyond April 20th being the date.
    Funkydupe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By Funkydupe

@EnchantedEcho: Give me your beta key.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.