Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gunpoint

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jun 03, 2013

A 2D stealth/puzzle game from PC Gamer UK writer Tom Francis. As a private detective hired by a woman accused of murder, the player infiltrates buildings by hacking or "crosslinking" electrical systems to bypass heavy security.

Demo become unplayable

deadeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I played the demo pretty much straight after Patrick did a stream of it on twitch. Pretty good game, but the next time, and every other time, I ran the demo the game was just unplayable. Unresponsive and horrible frame rate.

I checked that my correct graphics card was being used, and it was. No idea why its suddenly slowed down as I know my laptop can more than handle the game.

Anyone else had similar issues?

Scratch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

I've had similar issues with the full version of the game. The only solution I've found so far is to disable the steam overlay and launch the game's .exe file directly from it's install directory. This unfortunately disables steam achievements as well.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.