Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo 3: ODST

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Sep 22, 2009

Taking place during the events of Halo 2, Halo 3: ODST puts players in the shoes of a silent Orbital Drop Shock Trooper (known as the Rookie) as he traverses through the Covenant-occupied metropolis of New Mombasa to find the whereabouts of his missing squadmates.

Limited Edition Controller Question

choffy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By choffy21

I really like the controller and all, but one things is possibly stopping me from buying and that is the possible availability of a Play and Charge Kit that will match the controller. Any word of such an item?

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By TwoOneFive

wait a minute, why does this page still called halo 3 recon when i see it on the list of latest topics. 

choffy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By choffy21

I'm not entirely sure (possibly because Halo 3: Recon is an alias?), but thanks for the help!

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By Lies

Doubtful that there would be a separate Play and Charge for such a limited availability item. Either you'll have to stick with AAs, or deal with the battery compartment not matching.

choffy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By choffy21
    @Lies: I figured, but what about the people who have the Halo 3 Limited Edition Puke-Green 360's? What'd they do for Play and Charge Kits?
    Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#6  Edited By Lies
    @choffy21 said:
    " @Lies: I figured, but what about the people who have the Halo 3 Limited Edition Puke-Green 360's? What'd they do for Play and Charge Kits? "
    Same thing presumably. It's just not practical to make play and charge kits to match every special edition controller that comes out.
    choffy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By choffy21
    @Lies: It is if it sells... If they make 1.5 million controllers, make 1.5 million Play and Charge Kits for the controller.

Or better yet, include it in the bundle!
    Avatar image for wintersnowblind
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By WinterSnowblind

Not sure if they ever sold green play and charge kits, however the back and start buttons are black, along with the bumpers and triggers, so I think a black kit would suit it just fine.

chichibanu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By chichibanu

does anyone know if the collector's edition with the controller is coming out in the UK and Ireland. Most US retailers have it listed for pre-order on their sites!!

I want my special edition controller!!

Avatar image for wintersnowblind
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By WinterSnowblind
    @chichibanu said:

" does anyone know if the collector's edition with the controller is coming out in the UK and Ireland. Most US retailers have it listed for pre-order on their sites!!  I want my special edition controller!! "

http://www.game.co.uk/Xbox360/Action/FirstPersonShooter/~r342319/Halo-3-ODST-with-Limited-Edition-Controller-and-Halo-Reach-Beta-Access/?s=odst
    Avatar image for unsolvedparadox
    unsolvedparadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By unsolvedparadox

I'm not liking the controller as the main LE attraction, why can't we get an art book or something like that?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.