Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo 4

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Nov 05, 2012

The first game in the second saga of the Halo sci-fi series has the Master Chief awakening from cryostasis as he explores the mysterious Forerunner shield world Requiem, fights a newly-formed Covenant group, and accidentally awakens an ancient evil.

I have SO MANY IDEAS FOR HALO 4( ALOT OF IDEAS)

Ixiong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Ixiong

Ever since i heard halo 4 was coming out i had so many ideas for it. For examples new weapons, new game plays, new armor power ups and much much more. if you have the same thought as i do tell me your ideas and i will try to get a hold of 343 before halo 4 is official out in game.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Justin258

OK. I was thinking about this earlier. It would be cool if Halo 4 started off with the Chief's armor damaged so that its health couldn't refill, and he had to remove parts of it because they were too damaged. He would be able to move much faster because of the lighter weight, but he would have to use health packs. To further compensate, he would also be able to carry every single one of Halo's memorable weapons in some sort of backpack with infinite space in it as well as a large number of new and interesting ones.

Refilling health and the two-weapon limit would actually just be post game skulls that you can turn on or off.

And yes, I thoroughly enjoyed Halo 1-3. I just think health bars, faster movement speed, and no weapon limits could do the series some good (and first person shooters in general).

Also, dual wielding should return but with respectable ammo limits. 360 SMG shells is far from enough for more than half a firefight.

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By LordXavierBritish

What if the guns had shields.

Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By Video_Game_King

@LordXavierBritish said:

What if the guns shot shields? That way, they'd push any bullets and grenades straight back at the enemy and leave a truck-sized bruise in their flesh.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By NTM

You should have to pick up rations for health, and if you have too many rations in your inventory, you'll move slowly, so you have to find a hiding place to take a dump so you can move at normal speed again.

Avatar image for shadowconqueror
    ShadowConqueror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By ShadowConqueror

Turns out it was all a dream in the mind of an autistic child inside of a snow globe that was dreamt by a dog.

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By Brendan

@believer258 said:

OK. I was thinking about this earlier. It would be cool if Halo 4 started off with the Chief's armor damaged so that its health couldn't refill, and he had to remove parts of it because they were too damaged. He would be able to move much faster because of the lighter weight, but he would have to use health packs. To further compensate, he would also be able to carry every single one of Halo's memorable weapons in some sort of backpack with infinite space in it as well as a large number of new and interesting ones.

Refilling health and the two-weapon limit would actually just be post game skulls that you can turn on or off.

And yes, I thoroughly enjoyed Halo 1-3. I just think health bars, faster movement speed, and no weapon limits could do the series some good (and first person shooters in general).

Also, dual wielding should return but with respectable ammo limits. 360 SMG shells is far from enough for more than half a firefight.

His armour makes him faster.

Avatar image for bestusernameever
    BestUsernameEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BestUsernameEver

I was thinking, maybe the next halo could have a gun, that is almost purple but not quite, maybe a brown one and it shoots really fast and hard, but doesnt last long, not the gun but the ammo, and so then you could maybe (after you run out) you can like move to another part of the game and get more ammo like and fire that too so you can kill maybe people or aliens, whichever you like, so that you can just maybe not go up RIGHT in their face, but maybe hide a bit, and do that thing I said earlier about using you gun to shoot bits or bullet into or at them. Right, but you don't have to always use the gun, maybe there should be a button where you can throw the gun or set it on the ground, whichever, and then when you do that your fist is being unused, so why not use it right? So you have your fists out and you find another human or alien whichever you like halo 4 developer, then you can like, maybe get closer to this alien or human than you did with the gun, because your arms arent as long as bullets and so you go up to them and maybe punch them hard and so they will get hurt and you keep doing that until they give up or die. Also halo 4 guys.

Ixiong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ixiong

I have abundant of ideas but my first idea was what if you could level up your armor abilities. For example like lets say that i use (armor lock) i could level up three things to it, like bigger EMP burst, longer lasting, and maybe some other cool thing. then to (SPRINT) it could be longer lasting, faster running, and then maybe higher jumps or something, you kinda get the idea. also because like i use sprint more than any other ability so i could level it up and to level up your abilities you would get a level up emblem to use to level up, kinda like COD and prestige tokens.

Mr_Skeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#10  Edited By Mr_Skeleton

What if the guns shot guns!

Ixiong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ixiong

@Video_Game_King: thats a great idea

matthias2437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By matthias2437

@Mr_Skeleton said:

Now we are getting somewhere!

Ixiong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ixiong

@Mr_Skeleton: hum how would that work?

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#14  Edited By big_jon

@Mr_Skeleton said:

You mean like a shootgun!?

Man I crack myself up!

PeasantAbuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By PeasantAbuse

@LordXavierBritish said:

Army of Two

FinalBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16  Edited By FinalBoss

Funny you mention it because I've had some really interesting ideas that I think could really move this series foreword. So listen to this ready... So you start off using human weapons right but as you kill the aliens you can pick up their weapons and use them. Hold on I'm just getting started, then at some point in the game there will be a vechile sequence where you ride a warthog while enemy's are coming at you from all angles. But that's not all, then there will be a part where you are on a mounted gun and have to shoot at the aliens until it tells you to stop. That's only some of my ideas theres alot more where that came from.

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By Dany

@FinalBoss said:

Funny you mention it because I've had some really interesting ideas that I think could really move this series foreword. So listen to this ready... So you start off using human weapons right but as you kill the aliens you can pick up their weapons and use them. Hold on I'm just getting started, then at some point in the game there will be a vechile sequence where you ride a warthog while enemy's are coming at you from all angles. But that's not all, then there will be a part where you are on a mounted gun and have to shoot at the aliens until it tells you to stop. That's only some of my ideas theres alot more where that came from.

Revolutionary. You have single handily changed the FPS genre on consoles.

kgb0515

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By kgb0515

Wait.....I don't get it. Ok, now I get it. Sarcasm, right?

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By big_jon

@kgb0515: We can only hope...

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#20  Edited By pyromagnestir

@Mr_Skeleton said:

What do those guns shot from the guns shoot?

FinalBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21  Edited By FinalBoss
    @kgb0515 Obviously
    Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

#22  Edited By Phatmac

Aye man, how about some more Covenant! and some grunts and elites and shit.. yeah. I'd be surprised if they tried to be innovative with this Halo release, but remember folks this is Halo. They won't stray too far from what Halo is already, so don't expect anything mind blowing. Still, Halo can be fun if you're willing to have fun with it. I''m a fan I guess, don't really care much about the franchise anymore, but whateves.

Grixxel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Grixxel

I want potatoes.

MarkWahlberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MarkWahlberg

@Grixxel said:

I want potatoes.

Potato guns, or potato armor? Perhaps Master Chief's armor has broken down from all this warring, and he is forced to fill in the cracks with potato until he can get it fully repaired. One day, he became more potato than man. In multiplayer, it will be called the Potato Armor Variant.

Ixiong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ixiong

how about a ball that's called a morph to get any gun in game you want.

jillsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#26  Edited By jillsandwich

What if you played as the bullets your guns shot?

Ixiong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ixiong

OK back to the subject here. we already know about the shotgun, next like what about a new vehicle or a new special ability? shall we come back to the subject!

Avatar image for blacklightning13
    Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Blacklightning13

I think have all the guns from halo 3 and halo:reach and your pretty much set for guns. But of course you have to add at least 5 guns for this new threat.

Also they should bring back the Elephant and make Pelicans and Phantoms fly able.

Make all new maps but keep forge world (and make some new good forge maps) and bring back ghost town (halo 3), guardian (halo 2 and 3), last resort (halo 2 and 3), spire (halo: reach) and High ground (halo 3).

egg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#29  Edited By egg

The thread title brings us all joy.

The fact the OP was kind enough to specify how many ideas he had -- a lot of them.

Avatar image for deactivated-6281db536cb1d
    deactivated-6281db536cb1d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What if in Halo 4 it's revealed the entire universe is just another, even larger Halo ringworld?

Marz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#31  Edited By Marz

obviously, the next halo game needs to be cel shaded, and drop you in an open world game where monsters drop loot with over a thousand variations of guns.  They should also rename Halo 4, Borderlands.

thatfrood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#32  Edited By thatfrood

How many ideas?

Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#33  Edited By Evilsbane

@allworkandlowpay said:

What if in Halo 4 it's revealed the entire universe is just another, even larger Halo ringworld?

O.O *mind blown*

StalkingTurnip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By StalkingTurnip

Warthog transformer. Game of all the Years if they do this.

ch3burashka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#35  Edited By ch3burashka

I'm assuming you're of single-digit age.

MAN_FLANNEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MAN_FLANNEL

What if master chief was black and gay?

jeffgoldblum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jeffgoldblum

@pyromagnestir said:

@Mr_Skeleton said:

What do those guns shot from the guns shoot?

GUNS!

redbliss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By redbliss

I heard about some of the stuff about the multiplayer and I am a little disappointed. Now they are doing loadouts and the weapon drops are randomized. That is kind of stupid. Halo has always been about controlling the weapon drop points, so when you introduce that random element into it it kind of ruins the point of controlling the spawns. Hopefully there is a way that you can determine how the spawns work because that could make online matches interesting; otherwise, it just sounds like it is turning into CoD, which is kind of boring at this point. I dont know, everything I hear about the multiplayer sounds terrible. I am still excited for the story and the new 4-player mode sounds like it could be cool, but hopefully the multiplayer stuff wont be as bad as it appears.

As for ideas, I dont really have many. I just wish they would use the same type of ranking system that was used in Halo 2. That made the game so addicting. I never liked any of the ranking systems that were used in the Halo games after 2. Just put a ranking into each gameplay type, or use something like an elo ranking system.

Avatar image for deactivated-6281db536cb1d
    deactivated-6281db536cb1d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MAN_FLANNEL said:

What if master chief was black and gay?

Is it made by Bioware?

Jerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Jerr

What if the Forerunner's were revealed to be a race whose body was soley composed of phalli?

shiftymagician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#41  Edited By shiftymagician

@Video_Game_King said:

@LordXavierBritish said:

What if the guns shot shields?

Yea I know you posted this 4 weeks ago. However I just saw this now when this thread got active again and this just reminded me that this was already done. The gun from Another World/Out Of This World already does this and was pretty neat. Maybe Halo 4 could bring that back in some way.

Praedos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Praedos

I have an idea. Get rid of armor abilities and the cod-like multiplayer infrastructure. Oh, and get Hans Zimmer to do the soundtrack. And if it flops, or is anything near Halo Reach, get 343's CEO and shoot him in the foot.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.